GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2011, 18:19   #7301
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,427


Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Annie says "Please feel better Lone-Wolfe."
Okie Memorial Area
Awwwwwwwww

Give her a scratch behind the ears for me, would you? And this is for you.



Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Well heck LW I wish we were both in Ponte Verda watching the TPC Sawgrass, having a cold one. You don't really have to enjoy golf to enjoy the experience. You know I'm thinking about you.
The having a cold one and hanging with you part sounds great, golf course or elsewhere. Hope you're there and enjoying it. Tip one for me, please.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Still holdin'.
Thanks, I'm still squeezing. Damn, rough day again. The pain got worse again this afternoon to the point my doc is second guessing. Problem is, he didn't reduce my Oxy by very much. He's going to do another MRI if I don't get some relief soon to see if anything else is going on.



Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Okie Memorial Area
Nice pic! Where did you take that?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Nothing to forgive. Take care of yourself.
Thanks my friend. Your post is one I wanted to think about and answer, but I'm still too fuzzy-headed to put a coherent thought together. I'm not quite as bad as yesterday, and keeping the stoned posts to a minimum tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
We are your friends Sweetheart and you have had a rough go the past few days, of course you are forgiven. Please give Miss Mandy's ears a scratch and a cookie plus some chocolate should you have any.: hugs:: grouphug:: iloveyou:
I'll be glad to give Mandy a scratch at your request, but give her my chocolate?!?!?!? Bite your tongue!! But I will got get her a cookie from the DFAC and maybe some catnip. She's so sick of me watering here and trying to squeeze her stuffing out, I think she wants to mutiny.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 18:46   #7302
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Hi Sweetheart! Ow! Orders from headquarters. I bit my tongue. I'm sure Miss Mandy will appreciate her cookie even though she prefers to 'borrow' yours. Feel better Sweetheart.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 10:28   #7303
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,109


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post


Nice pic! Where did you take that?
I took that in a nation that is grateful for the protection you have provided and wishes you home soon.
__________________
A picture is worth a thousand words but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered. You should have seen it in color. - Jamey Johnson - In Color
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 12:21   #7304
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Hi Sweetheart! Ow! Orders from headquarters. I bit my tongue. I'm sure Miss Mandy will appreciate her cookie even though she prefers to 'borrow' yours. Feel better Sweetheart.::
Will you be posting pictures of your bitten tongue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Thanks, I'm still squeezing. Damn, rough day again. The pain got worse again this afternoon to the point my doc is second guessing. Problem is, he didn't reduce my Oxy by very much. He's going to do another MRI if I don't get some relief soon to see if anything else is going on.

Thanks my friend. Your post is one I wanted to think about and answer, but I'm still too fuzzy-headed to put a coherent thought together. I'm not quite as bad as yesterday, and keeping the stoned posts to a minimum tonight.



I'll be glad to give Mandy a scratch at your request, but give her my chocolate?!?!?!? Bite your tongue!! But I will got get her a cookie from the DFAC and maybe some catnip. She's so sick of me watering here and trying to squeeze her stuffing out, I think she wants to mutiny.
Wolfe I know you are hurting badly right now but you and your doctor need to give your self a little time to adjust to the changes before you give up and go back to higher dosages. I think the idea of an MRI is a good idea especially if it reassures you that your mind is manufacturing this additional pain. If you are not up to detailed posts right now we understand. Just keep letting us know you are OK like you have been doing.

I suggest you give Mandy what she wants in order to appease her. Remember you have to close your eyes in order to sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Annie says "Please feel better Lone-Wolfe."
Okie Memorial Area
That little dog is darling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Still holdin'.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 15:20   #7305
sawgrass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,312
What SR said. LW hang in there. When is the MRI?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
I've learned over the years that if you don't get exactly what you want, you'll never satisfy the desire. :cool:
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 17:47   #7306
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
I hope today was a good day and Sunday is a great one!
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 18:36   #7307
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,427


Quote:
Originally Posted by gyfgyf View Post
Hi LW,

Gentle hugs are on the way.

Thanks,
Gyfgyf
Thank you very much.



Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Oh yes. These are crappy cellphone photos from Tuesday (May 10) evening walk to the pier. I apologize for the poor quality.

Okie Memorial Area
That's so pretty. It's hard to tell from a pic, but it looks lke it was nice and warm without being too hot. Such a nice area there.



Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
What SR said. LW hang in there. When is the MRI?
I'm hanging. Stoned again and not moving any more than I have to, but I'm hanging. He didn't say when, other than he was giving it a few more days to see if my chest settled down a bit.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Wolfe I know you are hurting badly right now but you and your doctor need to give your self a little time to adjust to the changes before you give up and go back to higher dosages. I think the idea of an MRI is a good idea especially if it reassures you that your mind is manufacturing this additional pain. If you are not up to detailed posts right now we understand. Just keep letting us know you are OK like you have been doing.

I suggest you give Mandy what she wants in order to appease her. Remember you have to close your eyes in order to sleep.: whistling:
I don't think he's planning to give up right away, but he's concerned because it's gotten so bad. Hopefully it's just a coincidence and I twisted or rolled the wrong way at the same time as he reduced the Oxy. It might be, because it wasn't near this bad when he took me down by 10mg, but about the time he eased it down another 10 I couldn't stand it. It's been real bad again today, it just won't let up, and I can't sleep. Not that I can do that anyway.

I got to give Mandy what I got. I got DFAC cookies, so that's what she gets. Besides, they're actually pretty decent. Not in the league with homemade, but pretty decent. And we do have chocolate chip.



Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
I took that in a nation that is grateful for the protection you have provided and wishes you home soon.
OK, that narrows it down some! J/K, I appreciate that thought, and the pic is really nice.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Hi Sweetheart! Ow! Orders from headquarters. I bit my tongue.: tease: I'm sure Miss Mandy will appreciate her cookie even though she prefers to 'borrow' yours. Feel better Sweetheart.: hugs:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
Silent_Runner was right, pics or it didn't happen. And if Mandy wants mine I'll just get myself a cookin from the DFAC and let her snitch it. Or I suppose I could get some Oreos the next time the PX gets them in stock. Think that'll do?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
I do know the created pain thing exists but I honestly think they are underestimating your pain. There are some people that are so sure everyone is going to be addicted to pain killers and if you are not suffering, well then you're getting too much pain meds. I wish they would treat patients on an individual basis and listen more. I watched a friend suffer that was terminal crying in pain because they were afraid of giving him too much. Thank God he did not last long. I really like the people who hear you complain about being in pain and they say "Oh yeah, it's this weather." That tells me they have no clue. I just want to slap them. Ok, rant over. Oh, this one is for you.
You might be right, but I'll give my doc some credit here. He's not one of those "It's all in your head" types. He knows it's real and has said so many times. He also points out that a lot of my chest is healed, as he puts it "Everything is where it's supposed to be". But he also says that even if it were possible to be 100% healed I'd still have some pain because of the extent of the damage. He's trying to find that balance between what my body actually needs and what my head thinks it needs. The fact that my physical terrorist are on the same page with him also helps. He said one time that he'd like to see me be able to come off Schedule 2 drugs, but he doesn't think that's likely. It would be nice, because that'd make my life easier once I get back Stateside.

I'm really sorry about your friend, and also glad he didn't linger. I've never understood the reasoning behind worrying about a terminal patient getting addicted.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 19:45   #7308
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
It's times like these that I don't quite know what to say, except that I'm praying for God to continue to heal you and give you comfort, and for Love, Hope and Faith to keep Giving Up away.

And I'm not letting go.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 05:03   #7309
Blast
'nuff said
 
Blast's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: NKY/Cincinnati area
Posts: 19,652


Okie Memorial Area
__________________
A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be - Albert Einstein
Blast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 07:10   #7310
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Mandy wants a chocolate chip cookie from Doubletree Hotels. I hope today is a great day!
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 09:06   #7311
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Off the Deep End!
Posts: 3,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Mandy wants a chocolate chip cookie from Doubletree Hotels. I hope today is a great day!::
I heard those cookies were good but how do you intend for Wolfe to get those where she is. And do you really think she would give them to Mandy if she had them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
It's times like these that I don't quite know what to say, except that I'm praying for God to continue to heal you and give you comfort, and for Love, Hope and Faith to keep Giving Up away.

And I'm not letting go.
I pray for this also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I don't think he's planning to give up right away, but he's concerned because it's gotten so bad. Hopefully it's just a coincidence and I twisted or rolled the wrong way at the same time as he reduced the Oxy. It might be, because it wasn't near this bad when he took me down by 10mg, but about the time he eased it down another 10 I couldn't stand it. It's been real bad again today, it just won't let up, and I can't sleep. Not that I can do that anyway.

You might be right, but I'll give my doc some credit here. He's not one of those "It's all in your head" types. He knows it's real and has said so many times. He also points out that a lot of my chest is healed, as he puts it "Everything is where it's supposed to be". But he also says that even if it were possible to be 100% healed I'd still have some pain because of the extent of the damage. He's trying to find that balance between what my body actually needs and what my head thinks it needs. The fact that my physical terrorist are on the same page with him also helps. He said one time that he'd like to see me be able to come off Schedule 2 drugs, but he doesn't think that's likely. It would be nice, because that'd make my life easier once I get back Stateside.
.
I got a short email from Wolfe and she is OK but still in a lot of pain and busy at work. She said she had to go to the hospital this afternoon for an MRI so we hope her doctor will have some answers about her pain.

Wolfe I hope you are feeling better by the time you get back here to talk to us. I also believe your doctor has your best interests at heart and hope you can get by with Schedule III someday also.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
On here I'm an *** hole.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:32   #7312
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
Miss S_R; those cookies from Doubletree are wonderful and Miss Mandy might mutiny should Miss Lone eat one without giving Mandy a bite. I hope your doc gets a handle on your pain soon Sweetheart.
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 10:34   #7313
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I got a short email from Wolfe and she is OK but still in a lot of pain and busy at work. She said she had to go to the hospital this afternoon for an MRI so we hope her doctor will have some answers about her pain.

Wolfe I hope you are feeling better by the time you get back here to talk to us. I also believe your doctor has your best interests at heart and hope you can get by with Schedule III someday also.
I'm praying for big improvements in that MRI since the last one.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 15:13   #7314
Glock26girl
G26, G19
 
Glock26girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 776
Hi Sweet Pea, our computer connection was down for FOUR days, then went down for another day, half a day later. First, it is Glock Talk being hacked, then this and I have missed reading how you have been. I am so sorry that you are feeling so awful. I'm praying for the Dr. to come to a decision about the right thing to do.

My days have been pretty screwed up, too. I got food poisoning or stomach flu the day our son graduated from Law School. I actually missed his ceremony and I feel awful about it. I made it to his party the next day, but was still sick. Now, I am having daily migraines that are blinding and also cause the same stomach symptoms. I am only telling you this to commiserate with you a bit. It is lovely out, but too bright to go outside. So, I am sitting in front of my dimmed-down computer. All of this too shall pass. I'm looking forward to hearing that your pain level has gone down substantially, as we all are. Love you, friend. All of them gentle ones.
__________________
Gov't does not solve problems; it subsidizes them. Ronald Reagan

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."- George Orwell
Glock26girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 15:57   #7315
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
^^^ G26, I feel for you with the food poisoning. I got it once in Las Vegas. Not fun. I would feel bad, too about missing his graduation, but I'm sure he understands that you wanted to be there. I hope you feel better with the migraines soon. Here's one back to you.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 16:17   #7316
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,109


Okie Memorial Area


this one similar - but - different from the photo on page 291
Okie Memorial Area


Okie Memorial Area





and my current cellphone background

Okie Memorial Area

which, for some reason, has a shade more "blue" on my cellphone screen.
__________________
A picture is worth a thousand words but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered. You should have seen it in color. - Jamey Johnson - In Color

Last edited by engineer151515; 05-16-2011 at 16:24..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 18:14   #7317
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,427


Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
.........and my current cellphone background

.............

.
You trying to tease me with those pics!

Oh, wait!

As Bob said, I got lots of beach here, just no water!



Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Mandy wants a chocolate chip cookie from Doubletree Hotels.: eat: I hope today is a great day!: hugs:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
So do I! You sending a batch?



Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post
Hi Sweet Pea, our computer connection was down for FOUR days, then went down for another day, half a day later. First, it is Glock Talk being hacked, then this and I have missed reading how you have been. I am so sorry that you are feeling so awful. I'm praying for the Dr. to come to a decision about the right thing to do.

My days have been pretty screwed up, too. I got food poisoning or stomach flu the day our son graduated from Law School. I actually missed his ceremony and I feel awful about it. I made it to his party the next day, but was still sick. Now, I am having daily migraines that are blinding and also cause the same stomach symptoms. I am only telling you this to commiserate with you a bit. It is lovely out, but too bright to go outside. So, I am sitting in front of my dimmed-down computer. All of this too shall pass. I'm looking forward to hearing that your pain level has gone down substantially, as we all are. Love you, friend.:hugs : All of them gentle ones.
Ouch, I can relate to the food poisoning/stomach bug. I had one about a year ago and it really knocked me out for a couple days. I really hope you get past the migraines too. A friend of mine has them and they really get to her bad, so I have some understanding of what you're going through. I'm sure your son understands how much you wanted to be there. Congrats to him, that's quite an accomplishment!



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I'm praying for big improvements in that MRI since the last one.
Thanks, so am I, but I'm not optimistic. I got the MRI, but it was late in the days so I'll find out the results tomorrow. I really don't think there's going to be a lot of improvement based on how I feel. I'm about the same today as the last several days, which means bad. And yes, I'm stoned posting again tonight.



Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Miss S_R; those cookies from Doubletree are wonderful and Miss Mandy might mutiny should Miss Lone eat one without giving Mandy a bite.: tease: I hope your doc gets a handle on your pain soon Sweetheart.: hugs:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou:
She's ready to mutiny anyway. All the time I've had her I squeeze her, water her, throw her during nightmares. etc....... You really think a cookie would change her mind? I think it'd take a whole batch!



Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
I got a short email from Wolfe and she is OK but still in a lot of pain and busy at work. She said she had to go to the hospital this afternoon for an MRI so we hope her doctor will have some answers about her pain.

Wolfe I hope you are feeling better by the time you get back here to talk to us. I also believe your doctor has your best interests at heart and hope you can get by with Schedule III someday also.
She's right, I got the test done, and have been both busy and hurting like hell. Ugh on that part. I went in last night for yet another needleful of Dilaudid and was told to just go get in bed and stay, and I didn't even argue. I'll bet Mandy was glad for the night off.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Okie Memorial Area
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, she's just too cute!

Thanks for putting her in here, Blast.



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
It's times like these that I don't quite know what to say, except that I'm praying for God to continue to heal you and give you comfort, and for Love, Hope and Faith to keep Giving Up away.

And I'm not letting go.
How's your hand. I haven't squeezed too hard, have I? As for Giving Up, I'll just say that he's been around a lot these last few days and he brought his buddies to whisper in my ear. I'll admit that right now his words sound really good, but so far I've managed to tell them to **** off. I just hope this pain lets off soon, because I find myself wondering how long I can keep on saying that.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 19:28   #7318
DustyJacket
Gold Membership
Directiv 10-289
 
DustyJacket's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Missouri, East of KC
Posts: 5,987
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
..So do I! You sending a batch?...
I made you a batch.

Then we ate them to save you the trouble.



That's just the kind of guy I am.......
__________________
"...our quick technology allows use to indulge our deepest stupidity and tastelessness with out first thinking...."
DustyJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 19:30   #7319
BobInTX
Senior Member
 
BobInTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 2,090
Blog Entries: 2
My hand is fine. The left one cramped up a while ago so I switched to the right.

Keep fighting.
__________________
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 20:07   #7320
bowbender7
Silly
 
bowbender7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: S.W. MO
Posts: 1,699
I'm not in on most of the stuff here but what the hell woman




I'm not sure if this elephant has a trunk or something else flopping around
__________________
http://www.odmp.org/
bowbender7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2011, 20:13   #7321
engineer151515
_______________
 
engineer151515's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 20,109


Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
You trying to tease me with those pics!

Oh, wait!

As Bob said, I got lots of beach here, just no water!

Should I stop?
__________________
A picture is worth a thousand words but you can't see what those shades of gray keep covered. You should have seen it in color. - Jamey Johnson - In Color
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 18:07   #7322
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee
 
Lone_Wolfe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: This side of a tombstone
Posts: 26,427


Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Should I stop?
Absolutely.......








NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbender7 View Post
I'm not in on most of the stuff here but what the hell woman


: elephant:

I'm not sure if this elephant has a trunk or something else flopping around : whistling:
How you doing, bowbender?

And I'm NOT going to comment on the elephant thing, cuz I'd have a shiny new infraction in my inbox if I did.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
I made you a batch.

Then we ate them to save you the trouble.



That's just the kind of guy I am.......


Someone do something to him for me!



Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
My hand is fine. The left one cramped up a while ago so I switched to the right.

Keep fighting.
Sorry. Another rough day. A mess of things conspired to keep me from getting all the details from my doc, but he told me in passing that the MRI results weren't good and he's going to have to change up some meds. He apologized for not being able to take any more time, but it wasn't his fault. I couldn't get there when I needed to because of someone's equipment crashing and I had to butt heads with another department to get their stuff fixed. That made my day even worse, and by the time I got to the hospital I was begging for a needleful of Dilaudid or something for the pain, plus something to loosen up a breathing attack. I did see my shrink and he's trying to push me out of the shutdown I'm in, but all he got was claws.
__________________
NRA Benefactor Member++++++SAF Life Member+++++++++++

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 18:28   #7323
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai
 
Peace Warrior's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: With the other 7,999,999
Posts: 26,190
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
Okie Memorial Area



I recently heard that Calicos, which have three ( or more) colors, are generally female, but the fact is that if, IF, you get a male calico that's tri-colored, it's a rare one.

True LW?
__________________
ďAfter a shooting spree, they always want to take the guns away from the people who didn't do it.Ē - William S. Burroughs
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 05-17-2011 at 18:28..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 19:03   #7324
23skidoo
Deceased
 
23skidoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Big Chimney, WV
Posts: 5,858
__________________
"We can't be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans to legitimately own handguns and rifles"
William J. Clinton March 1, 1993 10 Ring # 365
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:20   #7325
sawgrass
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,312
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
I've learned over the years that if you don't get exactly what you want, you'll never satisfy the desire. :cool:
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 22:06.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,219
363 Members
856 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42