SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-21-2011, 16:03   #7176
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Yeah, but I'll bet I FEEL older than you do. Ugh.

Probably so, but I've been working in the yard lately and my body hates me.

I think I wouldn't be quite so limber as I once was, but I'm sure I'd move better than I do now. My terrorist is still going to work on range of motion, just not as hard as before. He's doing more occupational therapy type stuff now. Seeing what things I can't do and working with alternative ways to do them. For example I can't push open a heavy door with my arms in front of me. What I have to do is put a shoulder against it carefully so I don't jolt my chest, then lean into it. There's one door I have to open a lot that's like that. Sometimes the people there that know me will dart over and open it for me, that's always appreciated.

Sounds like good progress.

I'm surprised to hear I've progressed beyond what you even hoped for. Knowing you I figure you actually hope I'll get completely over this. My shrink says he thinks I have a chance to get farther past a lot of this that many people do because of the sheer amount of time spent working on me.

OK, my house. It's a small 3 bedroom one bath brick house that I bought new in the late 80's. It cost about $40k at the time and the area never bubbled, so it's probably worth 60 now. I did do a lot of work on the yard, as you saw a while back. A lot of flowers and rocks. Pretty distinctive. I did all the work myself, no way I could afford to pay someone to do all that. Unfortunately there's no way I can do that kind of work anymore, so I'm having a contractor put in my back deck. A friend of mine is doing the arranging there. The only thing I've done to the house itself was to build a roof over a front deck I added. I now have more square footage in decks than inside.

It sounds like you like to spend a lot of time sitting outside. Your yard is beautiful, by the way.

Yeah, but what if I don’t like who I find out I am? I’ve often wondered that. Oh, you'll like her. She's really special. And funny. It sounds like a blind date, doesn't it?

If I could go back in time knowing what I know now things would be so different. How far can I go back? 2008? I decline the Afghanistan vacation so I don’t get shot. 1994? I don’t marry me EX, and I save myself a lot of heartache. 1982? I keep my husband from driving anywhere that night so a drunk driver can’t kill him. I can think of several others, those are just a few of the high points. But now I get to take everything I’ve learned so far and try to go forward in life. I have to relearn a lot of things, and learn how to do some things different. 1980. Buy stock in a company called Apple Computers. Don't ever sell it.

I know those demons in my head are really inside my own head. It’s just easier and a fitting description to call them demons, because is a sense they are. Plus if I refer to them as demons I can picture you folks having a GT bash-fest on them and that’s therapeutic. It’s visualizing the help you’re giving me in banishing those thoughts from my head a little at a time.

For every blessing to you, you’re 100 times the blessing to me. Thank you all, too.
" I'm surprised to hear I've progressed beyond what you even hoped for. Knowing you I figure you actually hope I'll get completely over this."

Oh, I haven't given up on that. When I started giving you the writing assignments I had hoped that by writing things down you would get the crap out of your head and onto paper, and that would be a concrete way for you to have a reference point for your thoughts. You wouldn't keep churning things over and over but would think "oh I already wrote that." Then I asked you all those questions you really didn't want to answer so that you would think in different ways about why Greg saved you. And then I wrote all of those post about the Medal of Honor recipients who shared Greg's uncommon valor. By the way, reread my post #5971 sometime.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
I saw you responded to a post about this...

When you said that your shrink said that you had made a breakthrough I jumped for joy. And that's what I meant by you progressed beyond what I had hoped for. I know you still have a ways to go, but you are not in that dark place anymore. I believe now that you will recover.

The reason your "demons" were giving you such a hard time back during the middle of all those assignments was because they were confused and they didn't want to come out. But you named them and we attacked them with their counterparts of Love, Hope and Faith. Then we beat the crap out of them and put their heads on sticks. You won. I know they are still around when your physical pain is bad, but then don't hold the power they once did. And I have a whole yard full of trees to make pikes with.

I really don't even know how or why I got the idea for you to do the writing assignments. Divine inspiration, I guess. Maybe I'll get some more.

How old were you when your husband was killed? Just wondering. From the date it sounds like you were really young. That must have been hard on you that young and with no support. That's all I'm going to say.

You've said before that when you went home you didn't even feel like your house was yours. Can I make suggestion then? When you get home just pretend like you just bought it. Get some help and move furniture around. Paint a room. Buy new linens for your bed. Get some house plants and kill them. No, wait. That would be me. In other words, do things that will give you an ownership feel. Then get some friends over and break in that new deck. Let me know what time to show up.
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.

Last edited by BobInTX; 04-21-2011 at 16:04..
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 18:06   #7177
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Well, crud. I was responding to your post and my computer did something stupid and I lost it all. I'll try again later.
I've done that a time or 20. I avoid it a lot of times by typing my replies in Word, then pasting them in here. That way you folks don't know how bad my spelling is, especially when the meds are kicking in.

Quote:
Probably so, but I've been working in the yard lately and my body hates me.

<<< can sure relate to that. As I'm sure you know, since you know what my yard looks like.

1980. Buy stock in a company called Apple Computers. Don't ever sell it.

Grab and hold some Microsoft while you're at if. Better yet, be the one to bail Bill Gates out of jail.

It sounds like you like to spend a lot of time sitting outside. Your yard is beautiful, by the way.

Thanks, that took a lot of time, sweat, pain (not like the pain in my chest, though) and $$$. It bugs me to have to have someone finish what I started, but I just don't see being able to do that kind of work again. I have a sitting area that I've spent many hours just enjoying the view.

Oh, you'll like her. She's really special. And funny. It sounds like a blind date, doesn't it?

Oh she's special, all right...

Oh, that's not what you mean?

I'm going to have to think about the rest of this tomorrow. I didn't have much time to think about it and absorb it because of your computer giving you a hard time, Bob.

We've had storms from hell the last couple days. Up until now I've never gotten scared by weather outside the States. I've been in tornados and hurricanes, yeah they can scare me. Now, in the last couple days I've experienced sandstorms with 5 foot visibility and 60+mph gusts blowing that sand around, rain falling sideways with the sand still blowing, and part of the building next to mine getting torn off and blown against the metal building that serves as my office. Unfortunately I was inside when that happened. I got the hell back to my room by feeling my way along the T-walls and hescoes. I hope that's over with.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 18:50   #7178
bowbender7
Silly

Even high quality wrought iron needs sandblasted once in a while

I hope you find that complimentary and funny as intended.

Last edited by bowbender7; 04-21-2011 at 18:51..
bowbender7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2011, 22:45   #7179
BobInTX

Quote:
I've done that a time or 20. I avoid it a lot of times by typing my replies in Word, then pasting them in here. That way you folks don't know how bad my spelling is, especially when the meds are kicking in.

I'm going to have to think about the rest of this tomorrow. I didn't have much time to think about it and absorb it because of your computer giving you a hard time, Bob.

We've had storms from hell the last couple days. Up until now I've never gotten scared by weather outside the States. I've been in tornados and hurricanes, yeah they can scare me. Now, in the last couple days I've experienced sandstorms with 5 foot visibility and 60+mph gusts blowing that sand around, rain falling sideways with the sand still blowing, and part of the building next to mine getting torn off and blown against the metal building that serves as my office. Unfortunately I was inside when that happened. I got the hell back to my room by feeling my way along the T-walls and hescoes. I hope that's over with.
See, what'd I tell you? She's funny. No, not special ed.

We had storms tonight with two tornadoes north of town. Not a single drop of rain at my house. Hopefully they got some where needed to help the fire situation. Your weather sounds awful

My work computer has a slide on the keyboard that let's you zoom in and out. I accidentally touched it and zoomed out to where it was unreadable. When I zoomed back to 100% my post was gone.
Old 04-22-2011, 17:27   #7180
sawgrass

Hi All,

I talked to LW and she is at the hospital. I would like to say that she wasn't feeling any pain but she was eventhough heavily medicated.

She had a breathing attack and her chest was acting up.

A PA came in to give her a shot to make her sleep.

So hopefully, sweet dreams LW.
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 17:37   #7181
m2hmghb

Feel better Wolfy!!!

The M1 Garand rifle is the best battle implement ever devised by man.
m2hmghb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2011, 18:50   #7182
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Hi All,

I talked to LW and she is at the hospital. I would like to say that she wasn't feeling any pain but she was eventhough heavily medicated.

Poop.
Old 04-23-2011, 06:29   #7183
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Poop.
Actually that may have something to do with it. I think I brought it on by over doing it a bit cleaning my bathroom. I know better than to put any weight on my arms, so I didn't, but the movement from wiping down the floor and shower seemed to set off the chest complaints. I decided to go in when I tried laying down after dinner and couldn't find a comfortable position at all. After I was there for a few hours and feeling a little better the doc said since I was there he was going to keep me there and make me sleep. A medic who's always been nice to me said he'd drive me back to to my CHU long enough to get "that cat you like so much", so I grabbed her and my cell phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by m2hmghb View Post
Feel better Wolfy!!!
Thanks, I am today. Doc says I didn't seem to do any damage, my physical terrorist agrees. But he did go a little easier on terrorizing me today.

How's the weather doing over there? Giving you a break yet? The storms finally blew over here, thankfully.

Quote:
Hi All,

And it only took about 20 tries to get through! The connection was crappy enough that I told sawgrass my name and she still couldn't tell who was on the phone, so I said "Lone_Wolfe" and she knew. We actually managed to talk for something like 20 minutes before the connection dropped. I was trying to call back and after about a half dozen connection failures the PA with the needle made me 'say goodnight Gracie'. They kept some good stuff in me and I slept for almost 7 hours. Had a couple nightmares in there, but it was more like I was watching them, so I didn't wake myself up thrashing or screaming. It would have been hard to thrash anyway on those meds.

sawgrass, I really enjoyed talking to you and being able to crack you up a couple of times.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-23-2011, 09:05   #7184
sawgrass

Quote:
Actually that may have something to do with it. I think I brought it on by over doing it a bit cleaning my bathroom. I know better than to put any weight on my arms, so I didn't, but the movement from wiping down the floor and shower seemed to set off the chest complaints. I decided to go in when I tried laying down after dinner and couldn't find a comfortable position at all. After I was there for a few hours and feeling a little better the doc said since I was there he was going to keep me there and make me sleep. A medic who's always been nice to me said he'd drive me back to to my CHU long enough to get "that cat you like so much", so I grabbed her and my cell phone.

Thanks, I am today. Doc says I didn't seem to do any damage, my physical terrorist agrees. But he did go a little easier on terrorizing me today.

How's the weather doing over there? Giving you a break yet? The storms finally blew over here, thankfully.

And it only took about 20 tries to get through! The connection was crappy enough that I told sawgrass my name and she still couldn't tell who was on the phone, so I said "Lone_Wolfe" and she knew. We actually managed to talk for something like 20 minutes before the connection dropped. I was trying to call back and after about a half dozen connection failures the PA with the needle made me 'say goodnight Gracie'. They kept some good stuff in me and I slept for almost 7 hours. Had a couple nightmares in there, but it was more like I was watching them, so I didn't wake myself up thrashing or screaming. It would have been hard to thrash anyway on those meds.

sawgrass, I really enjoyed talking to you and being able to crack you up a couple of times.
Wolfe, it's always a pleasure. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I enjoy our talk of trees and plants too. If my Iris bloom I will post pics.

I'm glad you were able to sleep. As we discussed, I share everyone's fear that the psychosis will return if you don't sleep. Last week (I think) it seemed like you were up for days. NOT GOOD.

I didn't think to ask you if you need anything? Maybe some of that Emergen-C that you like so much...
Old 04-23-2011, 09:14   #7185
engineer151515

Old 04-23-2011, 10:43   #7186
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
I hope those storms have passed also. We had some bad weather here in the US also.

Quote:
It sounds like you need to take it easy on yourself but at least you did no lasting damage. I got your message hours later when I remembered to turn my phone back on.

I was glad to see that you got some sleep last night. I share sawgrass' concern when you go without sleep. That could have serious consequences.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2011, 10:46   #7187
BobInTX

I'm visiting Grandkids this weekend. It's windy in DFW today.

I planted a bunch of perrenial flowers this week. I hope they live.

Glad you're doing better.
Old 04-23-2011, 17:57   #7188
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
I'm visiting Grandkids this weekend. It's windy in DFW today.

I planted a bunch of perrenial flowers this week. I hope they live.

Glad you're doing better.
How's the fires in your area. It's still a little windy here, but nothing like a few days ago. I just finally got all my stuff fixed and cleaned up today. Have fun with the grandkids, and take lots of pics!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
It sounds like you need to take it easy on yourself but at least you did no lasting damage. I got your message hours later when I remembered to turn my phone back on.: embarassed:

I was glad to see that you got some sleep last night. I share sawgrass' concern when you go without sleep. That could have serious consequences.
Yeah, I was relieved to get some decent sleep myself. I really need to get more than that, and every night, but it's a start.

And maybe next time you'll leave your phone turned on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
: hugs:
How you doing?

Quote:
Wolfe, it's always a pleasure. You have a wonderful sense of humor. I enjoy our talk of trees and plants too. If my Iris bloom I will post pics.

I'm glad you were able to sleep. As we discussed, I share everyone's fear that the psychosis will return if you don't sleep. Last week (I think) it seemed like you were up for days. NOT GOOD.

I didn't think to ask you if you need anything? Maybe some of that Emergen-C that you like so much...: whistling:
I can't wait to see those Iris pics. Wonderful? Don't you mean warped sense of humor?

My shrink is worried about the psychosis too, but he's pretty hopeful because I haven't had a bad break with reality in a while now. Hopefully I won't either, that could be bad. It seemed like I was up for days to me too, I only got a few hours a night at best some days. There was a few days I got none. Not fun at all. Emergen-C = But I've drank a lot of it, I need the vitamins. But I don't need anything right now, thank you for the offer.

Quote:
See, what'd I tell you? She's funny. No, not special ed.
I've been told I was 'funny' before... Oh wait, you mean a different 'funny'.

My work computer has a slide on the keyboard that let's you zoom in and out. I accidentally touched it and zoomed out to where it was unreadable. When I zoomed back to 100% my post was gone.
For future reference try hitting Control-Z (undo). That might bring what you'd typed back. If not for that I'd lose a lot of my work because I'm forever hitting a wrong key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowbender7 View Post
Even high quality wrought iron needs sandblasted once in a while : cool:

I hope you find that complimentary and funny as intended. : wavey:
That's funny! But I'm not wrought iron, dagnabbit! I don't need sandblasting. Do you know how long it takes to get that crap out of my hair?!?!? Ugh! haha

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-23-2011, 18:37   #7189
BobInTX

I think the fires are better. The humidity has risen so that helped.
Old 04-24-2011, 08:42   #7190
engineer151515

Quote:

How you doing?
I'm good. Stuck under a jeep replacing (someone else's) clutch. Mighty neighborly, don't you think?

Hope you are feeling better.
Old 04-24-2011, 09:04   #7191
sawgrass

Wolfe are they feeding you well today?
Old 04-24-2011, 10:27   #7192
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
When I read this I got a laugh. Wolfe has described food from the FDAC to me before.

Quote:
That is good to hear. I hope you are enjoying your weekend with your grandchildren.

Quote:
Yeah, I was relieved to get some decent sleep myself. I really need to get more than that, and every night, but it's a start.

My shrink is worried about the psychosis too, but he's pretty hopeful because I haven't had a bad break with reality in a while now. Hopefully I won't either, that could be bad. It seemed like I was up for days to me too, I only got a few hours a night at best some days. There was a few days I got none. Not fun at all. Emergen-C = But I've drank a lot of it, I need the vitamins. But I don't need anything right now, thank you for the offer.
I have worried about the psychosis myself but am relieved you have not had a relapse in spite of lack of sleep. How have you been feeling the last couple of days? I notice you have said very little in you last few posts. Is your shrink still working you hard?
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2011, 17:28   #7193
sawgrass

Well....
Old 04-24-2011, 18:16   #7194
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
That's a bit of good news. Still praying for rain.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
When I read this I got a laugh. Wolfe has described food from the FDAC to me before.: rofl:
sawgrass, she pretty well nailed it here. Today's Easter brunch was OK, nothing to write home about. Christmas and Thanksgiving dinners are MUCH better. But it didn't kill me, so it's not all bad.

I have worried about the psychosis myself but am relieved you have not had a relapse in spite of lack of sleep. How have you been feeling the last couple of days? I notice you have said very little in you last few posts. Is your shrink still working you hard?
He let off a little bit Friday and today, kind of out of necessity. The storm and resulting damage to the base, including my AOR, took time and energy to get taken care of. He kept both sessions a bit short and didn't really dig or try to get me thinking to hard because he knew I'd be better off if I could shut it off for a couple of days. He said he won't let that last long. Bastard....

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
I'm good. Stuck under a jeep replacing (someone else's) clutch. Mighty neighborly, don't you think?

Hope you are feeling better.
So did she make it worth your while?

I'm feeling better than I was, now that you're here.

Quote:
" I'm surprised to hear I've progressed beyond what you even hoped for. Knowing you I figure you actually hope I'll get completely over this."

Oh, I haven't given up on that. When I started giving you the writing assignments I had hoped that by writing things down you would get the crap out of your head and onto paper, and that would be a concrete way for you to have a reference point for your thoughts. You wouldn't keep churning things over and over but would think "oh I already wrote that." Then I asked you all those questions you really didn't want to answer so that you would think in different ways about why Greg saved you. And then I wrote all of those post about the Medal of Honor recipients who shared Greg's uncommon valor. By the way, reread my post #5971 sometime.

When you said that your shrink said that you had made a breakthrough I jumped for joy. And that's what I meant by you progressed beyond what I had hoped for. I know you still have a ways to go, but you are not in that dark place anymore. I believe now that you will recover.

The reason your "demons" were giving you such a hard time back during the middle of all those assignments was because they were confused and they didn't want to come out. But you named them and we attacked them with their counterparts of Love, Hope and Faith. Then we beat the crap out of them and put their heads on sticks. You won. I know they are still around when your physical pain is bad, but then don't hold the power they once did. And I have a whole yard full of trees to make pikes with.

I really don't even know how or why I got the idea for you to do the writing assignments. Divine inspiration, I guess. Maybe I'll get some more.

How old were you when your husband was killed? Just wondering. From the date it sounds like you were really young. That must have been hard on you that young and with no support. That's all I'm going to say.

You've said before that when you went home you didn't even feel like your house was yours. Can I make suggestion then? When you get home just pretend like you just bought it. Get some help and move furniture around. Paint a room. Buy new linens for your bed. Get some house plants and kill them. No, wait. That would be me. In other words, do things that will give you an ownership feel. Then get some friends over and break in that new deck. Let me know what time to show up.
I mentioned what you said here to my shrink today and he told me to go back and redo all those assignments again. I thought heíd lost his mind, but he says heís serious. He says he wants me to go back through all that and answer it all over again now that Iím actually feeling it for real. I havenít even read those over in quite a while, partly because my connection is so slow here. But thatís probably not the entire reason.

I have this mental image of you literally jumping for joy, and itís good for a chuckle. Of course I hope you didnít spill your coffee when you did. My shrink let out what Iíd describe as a bit of a war-whooping cheer. I guess he was feeling relieved that day. No, Iím not in that dark place, as you put it. Sometimes it hurts more now, a sharper pain instead of the dull heavy mental pain that felt like I had a soaking tarp over me. So dark in there that for a long time I thought Iíd never get out from under it. Of course those demons in my head seemed to do everything they could to keep me there. They still seem to want to drive me back there, but youíre right about them having less power. Suicide and Giving Up are pushed aside a bit easier these days. Despair still follows me around a lot, especially when I havenít had any sleep. He still likes to get his aforementioned buddies whispering in my ear. Maybe we need to make some more of those pikes you mentioned. Oh, and I can relate to coming up with ideas that I have no idea why I came up with. I donít know if itís divine inspiration or something else.

Yep, I was really young. Hard on me barely begins to describe it. I never felt so lost and alone and hurting inside like I did then. The pain Iíve known the last couple years is completely different, so I canít compare them.

Hmmmm, yeah, I can kill houseplants. Iíve done it before, so Iím sure I still can. Unfortunately Iím responsible for the deaths of some pretty orchids. Youíre most definitely invited to christen the new deck. Just tell me what you and Mrs Bob like to drink and Iíll stock up.

Quote:
Well....
Yes, dear? BTW, how's the soon-to-be-furless doggie doing?

Oh, and Happy Easter, everyone!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 04-24-2011, 18:40   #7195
sawgrass

I think you redoing those writing assignments is a good idea.
I'm very happy to hear that you're feeling better.

Doggie is feeling better but she's still mellow. She loved everyone yesterday and then went to her bed in another room. I just took her for a walk and let her run.

We went for a six mile hike today, and I found myself missing the dogwoods.
The trees are barely budding. It's hard to believe down in your area it's basically summer. My mom sent me a pic of her table. Her centerpiece was an arrangement of Iris from their garden.
You have a beautiful view from your new deck. Those trees are beautiful.
Old 04-24-2011, 19:37   #7196
BobInTX

Well, while we were on our way home from DFW we had a huge thunderstorm and got 2.78" at my house. That's great except they had baseball sized hail at my old house where my daughters family lives. It broke two skylights (doublepaned thank goodness) and I'm sure trashed the roof. Dented SIL's truck. Nobody hurt. Tornadoes everywhere.
Old 04-24-2011, 20:52   #7197
BobInTX

Wolfe, do you want me to send them to you again so you don't have to look them up and can't look at your answers?

Do you start with #1, telling your story?

ETA: See #7200 below.

Last edited by BobInTX; 04-25-2011 at 12:43..
Old 04-24-2011, 20:54   #7198
BobInTX

By the way, I did prepare for rain. I got someone to clean my gutters out and installed leaf guards.
Old 04-25-2011, 10:21   #7199
engineer151515

Quote:

So did she make it worth your while?

I'm feeling better than I was, now that you're here.

That jeep wangler and I go way back.

Easter Sunday at the Pier.

Okie Memorial Area
Old 04-25-2011, 11:18   #7200
BobInTX

Writing exercise #1

Here is #1 again.

1. Write the story of what happened to you in third person, from the time you learned of the problem at the FOB(?) until you found out that Greg had been killed. Don't write about how you felt, just the facts from another person's point of view, as if you were an author writing a story. Write your conversation with superior officers, Greg, and things people said along the way. Everything you can remember about the event. "Major X said 'You are one fine looking sergeant".

Write about the trip and the moment the SHTF, Lone Wolfe getting shot, the medic working on Lone Wolfe, etc. All from a third person point of view, but only stuff you experienced, not what someone told you happened. Again, don't write about feelings, just be objective from a third person point of view. No thoughts, no feelings. You need to do it on your computer, not longhand.

Close your eyes and try to remember details and what was said by people. See if you can get more details this time.

Last edited by BobInTX; 04-25-2011 at 12:43..

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!