Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-08-2010, 19:18   #5541
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
I don't see a problem with picturing someone who'd rubbing cream on my chest while naked, in fact I rather like the idea... Now if I was the man and my doc was a woman there might be a slight problem there......

Of course if my doc had any ummmm, problems..... I couldn't see it from where I was laying.

Yep, I survived. Although right now I'm grumbling a bit........ not like I don't do that anyway, damn chest!
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2010, 20:08   #5542
sawgrass

Pincushion, my dog is such a princess that she would not take a porterhouse
bone. This is twice.I really don't think you have to worry about this
little snuggle butt hurting you. She is nearly a cat...

Yet the last two days we had to dispose of a couple of varmits and she went
crazy wanting them. She came inside and with all 9 lbs. of her spayed self
had her way with her 'rabbit', 'doggie', 'squirrel', and every cushion in the
house. How much is it to ship a small dog to Iraq?

LW, I thought her eyes were going to pop right out of her head. NO bs.
Old 10-09-2010, 06:21   #5543
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Are you saying you don't want to take a turn rubbing the cream on me?

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 06:32   #5544
DustyJacket
Gold Membership
Directiv 10-289

Quote:
How you been, Dusty?
Hanging in there, trying to dodge layoffs.
Daughter is now in college, but instead of doing more M/C touring I have to stay home - wifie is going through some empty-nest stuff.

Cold weather is coming, my shoulder and my .45 boo-boo are telling me.

All-in-all, I think I'll survive.

Glad to see you hanging in there. I lurk here often, but don't usually have much to say.

As far as the nightmare question (viewer or player) I am always the player. Haven't had one of those "pulling the trigger as hard as I can and it still won't fire and the bad guys are on top of me" nightmares for a good year now. It is about time since I left all military and law enforcement just over 20 years ago........

Last edited by DustyJacket; 10-09-2010 at 06:33..
DustyJacket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 07:09   #5545
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:

Old 10-09-2010, 11:00   #5546
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
::
23Skidoo are you really volunteering to rub cream on Wolfe. I'm totally surprised!

Quote:
More often that not they're like watching a movie, but I get to participate or even be the star often enough to keep my head messed up. I remember the screaming nightmare I had during the sleep study. I have those a couple times a month on average. I had one a couple weeks ago and one while I was in West Virginia. The differnce between that one and having them in my chu is that I don't scare the piss out of any medics.

I've had dreams about other things, but not much, and they're not very clear at least when I wake up. I remember too not sleeping at all whan I wasn't knocked out. In a way I still don't, in that I'm taking heavy duty meds every night now to sleep. But at least I don't have to skip a night now.

Signed,

Pincushion Who Hates Nightmares
Wolfe when you have those nightmares where you scream do you roll facedown consistently? I wonder if the pain from rolling like that is triggering the really bad dreams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
LW, it's always good to see that you haven't lost your sense of humor!
You should see her sense of humor when she is feeling better than she is now. She is positively evil.

Quote:
Are you kidding?!?!?!? The holes those bastards would poke in me are a lot bigger than needle holes! Almost 7.62 mm bigger!!!!!

<<< does NOT want to take on another 7.62 round..... EVER!
:
None of us want you to take another round from a 7.62 or any other gun for that matter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Thanks. We'll be expecting some wedding pics of your beautiful daughter. Her mother would be a nice bonus, too.

Sounds like your head is on straight. But I would have expected no less from you. But since we're talking about it, did you shoot him?
BobInTX no I did not shoot anyone. This happened before I started carrying a gun but was aprt of what convinced me to start along with a certain friend pestering me. She carried at the time and there was one incident I was afraid she really might have to use it. As she said he rethought his behavior rather quickly when he saw she was not letting him get to me without a fight.

Do you really think I would post pictures of my daughter on a forum full of leghumpers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 11:14   #5547
23skidoo
Deceased

Yes ma'am Miss Silent _Runner, I am volunteerng to apply that cream! The screaming, wake the neighbors nightmare she had while at my house, I slept through it, I'm not proud of it, my place is with her to provide comfort and hold her hand; not laying beside her snoring. If someone were to break in on me, they could steal the bedroom walls and not wake me; my attack cat has my back though.
Old 10-09-2010, 12:12   #5548
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Yes ma'am Miss Silent _Runner, I am volunteerng to apply that cream! The screaming, wake the neighbors nightmare she had while at my house, I slept through it, I'm not proud of it, my place is with her to provide comfort and hold her hand; not laying beside her snoring. If someone were to break in on me, they could steal the bedroom walls and not wake me; my attack cat has my back though.
OK, take number and join the line! Actually if you have some cream that'll numb me down into the bones you can come right on over. My chest is telling me that the rains are coming tonight. It hasn't rained here in about 8 months and I can sure feel it now. My ankle has made a couple of small squawks, but I imagine it'll have more to say later. I just hope the chest doesn't hate bad weather as bad as it did last year.

Attack cat, my eye! If I'd been able to push your safe down the stairs you would have sleft through it and Mitch would have just sat there and watched, then he'd have wanted an ear scratch. The only thing that cat attacks in a bowl of cat food!

Yeah, you managed to snore through a scream that rattled the place, I wish I could do that. I'm such a light sleeper even before all this. Consider yourself lucky.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 10-09-2010, 12:52   #5549
Tenngunner

Hey LW,
It's a beautiful day here in East TN. (except for football ) I hope the rain holds off so you won't hurt so much. Have a great evening and hope you sleep soundly.

"We don't sit on our asses enough and THINK thru scenarios. We have to wait until bad nasty stuff happens to us to appreciate circumstances that might run counter to our preconceptions and beliefs."
Tenngunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 13:56   #5550
23skidoo
Deceased

May the rains trouble Afghanistan after they pass you by and may you have the sleep of the just tonight. By the rules of a gentleman, I claim first in line.
Old 10-09-2010, 17:00   #5551
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
May the rains trouble Afghanistan after they pass you by and may you have the sleep of the just tonight.: hugs:: hearts:: smootchie:: iloveyou: By the rules of a gentleman, I claim first in line.
If I let you go first are you going to let the other guys have their turns?

I'll take sleep, period. Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenngunner View Post
Hey LW,
It's a beautiful day here in East TN. (except for football :crying : ) I hope the rain holds off so you won't hurt so much. Have a great evening and hope you sleep soundly.
The rains may pass by me tonight, but when I went outside a few minutes ago it was 15 degrees cooler than last night, and the wind has changed. It's coming. It's going to hurt, just like when I broke my leg years ago. I can predict rain with if, but it's not as bad as it was for the first few years. Hope you're having a great Saturday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Wolfe when you have those nightmares where you scream do you roll facedown consistently? I wonder if the pain from rolling like that is triggering the really bad dreams.

You should see her sense of humor when she is feeling better than she is now. She is positively evil.

None of us want you to take another round from a 7.62 or any other gun for that matter!
Yep, those dreams are the ones I posted in here about where I roll over and when I wake up I hurt so bad I just about can't roll back over. I don't know if the pain causes the dream. of that particular dream causes me to roll over like I do.

Me?!?!? Evil?!?!?!?! Not I...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
Hanging in there, trying to dodge layoffs.
Daughter is now in college, but instead of doing more M/C touring I have to stay home - wifie is going through some empty-nest stuff.

Cold weather is coming, my shoulder and my .45 boo-boo are telling me.

All-in-all, I think I'll survive.

Glad to see you hanging in there. I lurk here often, but don't usually have much to say.

As far as the nightmare question (viewer or player) I am always the player. Haven't had one of those "pulling the trigger as hard as I can and it still won't fire and the bad guys are on top of me" nightmares for a good year now. It is about time since I left all military and law enforcement just over 20 years ago........
Hope you manage to keep dodging that layoff. Maybe you'll get to take the Mrs on your bike tour later, but it sound like your shoulder needs a break. I HOPE The boo-boo quits hurting in time. What happened around the time your nightmares started to cause them? That seems to be a fairly common nightmare around GT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Pincushion, my dog is such a princess that she would not take a porterhouse
bone. This is twice.: faint:I really don't think you have to worry about this
little snuggle butt hurting you. She is nearly a cat...: crying:

Yet the last two days we had to dispose of a couple of varmits and she went
crazy wanting them. She came inside and with all 9 lbs. of her spayed self
had her way with her 'rabbit', 'doggie', 'squirrel', and every cushion in the
house. How much is it to ship a small dog to Iraq?

LW, I thought her eyes were going to pop right out of her head. NO bs.
I'm not sure how much it costs to ship her, but send her anyway. Don't forget to poke holes in the box. She can cuddle with me over here and then you can post about how much you miss your doggie.

Oh, and seal up a porterhouse, pack it in dry ice, and send it here with the meat still on the bone. haha

Signed,
Hungry Pincushion who Hates Rain and Nightmares

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 10-09-2010, 18:56   #5552
BobInTX

LW, you're on a tear!
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2010, 19:53   #5553
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:

Well, errr, I never did not say that.
Old 10-09-2010, 19:56   #5554
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Was at the hospital visiting a friend today and when I was in the gift shop, I seen a kitty like yours and right behind it, I found my new friend. Now I have a pet of my own.
Okie Memorial Area
Old 10-09-2010, 20:05   #5555
sawgrass

LW, I think the princess is wondering WTH? A few days ago she was chasing
squirrels wearing a sweater and today we had a 'pool' day. It's crazy warm
here. A few of us got together at my old house and hung out in the water.
I thought about you today while over there. I think you would have had a good time. We had cold beer, warm water, lots of sunshine and good people.

Have you moved yet?
Do you need anything for your new digs?
Old 10-09-2010, 21:41   #5556
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:

Attack cat, my eye! If I'd been able to push your safe down the stairs you would have sleft through it and Mitch would have just sat there and watched, then he'd have wanted an ear scratch. The only thing that cat attacks in a bowl of cat food!
You have Mitch pegged. No nightmares or pain Sweetheart. Give them to me. I wish I could take them from you.

Last edited by 23skidoo; 10-09-2010 at 21:42..
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 05:50   #5557
DustyJacket
Gold Membership
Directiv 10-289

Quote:
What happened around the time your nightmares started to cause them? That seems to be a fairly common nightmare around GT.
Had an incident with my duty pistol where the trigger went all the way back but didn't fire. Design flaw in my opinion.
Old 10-10-2010, 09:31   #5558
engineer151515

<<<<< Sunday wishes.

I wish I may,
I wish I say,
be at a Sunday barbecue with LW today.

Just thinking out loud.
I'd like that one day.

Last edited by engineer151515; 10-10-2010 at 10:09..
engineer151515 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 12:23   #5559
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
<<<<< Sunday wishes.

I wish I may,
I wish I say,
be at a Sunday barbecue with LW today.

Just thinking out loud.
I'd like that one day.
Nice wishes! I wish that too. I'm looking forward to it.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 10-10-2010, 12:24   #5560
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Darn slow internet connection is acting up so bad lately I'll click to submit a post and it'll sit, and sit, and sit, then finally tell me the page can't be displayed. So I try again, get the same thing, and figure my post or email didn't get out.

Then I go back later and see that it did....... twice. Damned hajji-net!.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by Lone_Wolfe; 10-10-2010 at 16:25..

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!