Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-01-2011, 04:43   #6876
sawgrass

or this am...??????
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 21:19   #6877
BobInTX

Anyone heard from Lone Wolfe?
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 23:01   #6878
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
Anyone heard from Lone Wolfe?
No, not I. Was just thinking about her and came to check.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 03:57   #6879
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
No, not I. Was just thinking about her and came to check.
Hi all, I知 still among you. Had some things go wrong at the same time, I知 in the hospital for the last couple of days. I値l try to get on later and give more details, I don稚 have but a couple minutes right now. Dr Arse is pissed because I insisted on getting on a computer long enough to al lest let you folks know I知 still here. I知 holding up OK mentally, this setback is physical. Thank you for the hugs and prayers, I need them. I'll try to be on longer and explain more this evening.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 04:21   #6880
23skidoo
Deceased

We were worried Sweetheart. Does The Wrecking Crew need to have a worrrrd with Dr. Arse? No squeezing

Last edited by 23skidoo; 03-02-2011 at 04:23..
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:31   #6881
Lady Glock

Send a message via ICQ to Lady Glock
Prayers for you! Get better soon, we miss you!

Trust in God...Everyone else keep your hands where I can see them!
Lady Glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:34   #6882
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

As always,......teeie, weenie, sweetie hugs!
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 06:49   #6883
ancient_serpent

Hang in there LW, we're all prayin' for you.
ancient_serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 08:06   #6884
BobInTX

I figured as much. Glad you're okay.
Old 03-02-2011, 08:54   #6885
gyfgyf

Hi LW,

Get better soon.

Thanks,
Gyfgyf
gyfgyf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 15:04   #6886
23skidoo
Deceased

Hi Sweetheart!
I have a vision in my head of you 叢ersuading the staff to allow you to get to a computer to post, they池e digging their heels in and you say :C知on guys! Dr Arse let me do it last night. You cover your mouth and realize you致e just made a faux pas. The doc now has a new nickname he will never live down.
Old 03-02-2011, 15:19   #6887
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient_serpent View Post
Hang in there LW, we're all prayin' for you.
This says it well. Hang in and get better Wolfe.

I got an email from Wolfe right before she went into the hospital Monday telling me she was having difficulty breathing again and had called for someone to pick her up. I had assumed she was able to post or ask 23skidoo to post for her and only discovered today that she did not. I apologize for not passing on what little I knew.

Wolfe I see you were hoping to get back on this evening but did not post. I hope that means you are sleeping well by now. We will be waiting for you when you return.
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, I知 mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 15:59   #6888
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Hi all, I知 still among you. Had some things go wrong at the same time, I知 in the hospital for the last couple of days. I値l try to get on later and give more details, I don稚 have but a couple minutes right now. Dr Arse is pissed because I insisted on getting on a computer long enough to al lest let you folks know I知 still here. I知 holding up OK mentally, this setback is physical. Thank you for the hugs and prayers, I need them. I'll try to be on longer and explain more this evening.

I sure hope you get to feeling better really quick. If it's breathing related, that can really suck.
Quote:
Old 03-02-2011, 16:25   #6889
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post

Wolfe I see you were hoping to get back on this evening but did not post. I hope that means you are sleeping well by now. We will be waiting for you when you return.
^^^ What she said.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:35   #6890
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
I sure hope you get to feeling better really quick. If it's breathing related, that can really suck.: worried:
Thanks my friend. Yeah, it does suck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post

I got an email from Wolfe right before she went into the hospital Monday telling me she was having difficulty breathing again and had called for someone to pick her up. I had assumed she was able to post or ask 23skidoo to post for her and only discovered today that she did not. I apologize for not passing on what little I knew.

That was my plan, to get a message off to you, then to Skidoo and ask him to let folks in here know I was OK. I also thought I'd be back out the next morning, afternoon at the latest. So much for those ideas. I was having an attack that wasn't real bad at first, but wouldn't let up. With that and the fact that it was my third day in a row this was happening I got my robe and Mandy to go to the hospital. I went back to my office to check my server and stuff, then it started to get bad so I called the hospital and asked if someone could pick me up.

The person I talked to said someone would be right there, so I started an email to Silent_Runner telling her what was happening. My ride got here much faster than usual, so I had to wrap it up quick and go. I grabbed my cell phone hoping to call Skidoo or someone later, but couldn't. Then I ended up having to stay longer, and I'm only paroled for a little while right now, supposed to be only long enough to check my server and the other computers I maintain. But I had to come in here and at least give an update before some of you get the bats after ME.

I may not have been sleeping when you posted this, but I was way too doped up to even try to get up and walk to a computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Hi Sweetheart!
I have a vision in my head of you 叢ersuading the staff to allow you to get to a computer to post, they池e digging their heels in and you say :C知on guys! Dr Arse let me do it last night. : rofl: You cover your mouth and realize you致e just made a faux pas. The doc now has a new nickname he will never live down. :hugs : :iloveyou :
You should know better than to even suggest a thing like this! You know I'll do it! I can't even post the things I've called him to myself. Especially after he decided to take away my nightly cocktail since I was in the hospital for the night. Dr Arse decided since I already have a history of drug reactions and sensitivities my breathing attacks might be brought on by some of my sleep meds. So he decided I was only getting a strong sleep med along with my Oxy for pain. Sure enough everyone within earshot was treated to pre-Xanax nightmares and the associated thrashing and screaming.

I ended up thrashing enough at one point that I aggravated my chest problems and that's why I had to stay. I was starting to wonder if someone shot me again, but it's not so bad today. I have to go back now, but hope to be out tomorrow. Thanks for caring.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-03-2011, 05:37   #6891
Santa CruZin
RIP Mr. Mayor

<--- checking in to check up on you.

Old 03-03-2011, 06:13   #6892
23skidoo
Deceased

No beer truck for Dr. Arse! I'm sorry you went through the nightmares without the Xanax Sweetheart. Enjoy your brief parole, your regular doc will be back soon.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:57   #6893
BobInTX

Quote:
You should know better than to even suggest a thing like this! You know I'll do it! I can't even post the things I've called him to myself. Especially after he decided to take away my nightly cocktail since I was in the hospital for the night. Dr Arse decided since I already have a history of drug reactions and sensitivities my breathing attacks might be brought on by some of my sleep meds. So he decided I was only getting a strong sleep med along with my Oxy for pain. Sure enough everyone within earshot was treated to pre-Xanax nightmares and the associated thrashing and screaming.

I ended up thrashing enough at one point that I aggravated my chest problems and that's why I had to stay. I was starting to wonder if someone shot me again, but it's not so bad today. I have to go back now, but hope to be out tomorrow. Thanks for caring.
You know, I wondered if Dr. Arse was going to pull something like that. I hope he doesn't try that every night. What next, Prozac?

When does Dr. Nice come back?
Old 03-03-2011, 09:02   #6894
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
You know, I wondered if Dr. Arse was going to pull something like that. I hope he doesn't try that every night. What next, Prozac?

BobInTX you need to bite your tongue! You might be giving that quack ideas.

I can imagine what we might do to him if he was to try something as insane as giving her Prozac.

Quote:
I may not have been sleeping when you posted this, but I was way too doped up to even try to get up and walk to a computer.

I feel bad for not realizing that you had not been able to let others know what was happening but at least we know now that you will be OK. I hope you are getting plenty of rest right now in spite of the pain and that Dr Arse is not planning on trying that again. Does he have any idea what really caused all the breathing difficulty you have had recently?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
Hi Sweetheart!
I have a vision in my head of you 叢ersuading the staff to allow you to get to a computer to post, they池e digging their heels in and you say :C知on guys! Dr Arse let me do it last night. You cover your mouth and realize you致e just made a faux pas. The doc now has a new nickname he will never live down. ::
That doctor may not have that nickname there but he will never live it down in here. After taking away Wolfe's Xanax I have a few clever names I would like to call him. I may need to buy more bats.
Quote:
I mean, I知 mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Old 03-04-2011, 01:19   #6895
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:

Do they think the Xanax is aggravating your breathing? I'd be lost without mine before bed. I toss and turn and have bad dreams without it and it keeps me from panicking when I'm having breathing problems. I can't see that being part of your problem but then I'm not a doctor. I only play one if you like.
Quote:
Old 03-04-2011, 07:34   #6896
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX

Yeah, bite your tongue before he reads that and thinks it's a good idea!

I don't think he'll try it again, he only did it one night and that was more than enough. Dr Nice should be back in a few weeks. I really hope he's enjoying his leave, he's earned the downtime.

Quote:
Do they think the Xanax is aggravating your breathing? I'd be lost without mine before bed. I toss and turn and have bad dreams without it and it keeps me from panicking when I'm having breathing problems. I can't see that being part of your problem but then I'm not a doctor. I only play one if you like.
Go ahead and play doctor, you'd do a better job that Dr Arse!!!!

He doesn't know what's causing the problem, so he thought it might be either that ot the muscle relaxer I tak at night, and he had me not take either that night. So not only did I have nightmares from hell, I didn't have muscle relaxers in me to stop me from trying to throw myself back to Afghanistan. That's why I'm still in prison, errrrr, I mean the hospital. I aggravated my chest injury, plus am still having intermittent breathing problems. I'd hoped to get out today, other than to go say hello to some servers, but that wasn't in the stars. I may be able to get back on later, though.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-04-2011, 07:47   #6897
Another Miller
prankster

I sure hope you are feeling better soon.
Another Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 09:18   #6898
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:

He doesn't know what's causing the problem, so he thought it might be either that ot the muscle relaxer I tak at night, and he had me not take either that night. So not only did I have nightmares from hell, I didn't have muscle relaxers in me to stop me from trying to throw myself back to Afghanistan. That's why I'm still in prison, errrrr, I mean the hospital. I aggravated my chest injury, plus am still having intermittent breathing problems. I'd hoped to get out today, other than to go say hello to some servers, but that wasn't in the stars. I may be able to get back on later, though.
I think Magnus2131 would not only do a better job but he also cares more about your well being. I wonder if we could arrange the switch.

I have to wonder what that doctor was thinking to take both your Xanax and muscle relaxers away at the same time. Did he not think you would have a severe nightmare and possible thrash around and reinjure yourself. With you recent strength gains in your therapy you were able to do yourself more damage than before and he probably did not consider that either.

So now what does he think is causing the breathing difficulties? How much pain are you in now?
Quote:
Old 03-04-2011, 10:41   #6899
BobInTX

Quote:

I think Magnus was hoping to play doctor in a different way.
Old 03-04-2011, 10:45   #6900
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
I think Magnus was hoping to play doctor in a different way.
Finally, someone that gets me.
Quote:

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!