Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-15-2009, 16:51   #481
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Super gentle hugs headed your way,........
Oh thank you. I need super gentle tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
Gentle hugs.

I imagine a nice foot rub could substitute if necessary.
Can I have both?

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 19:20   #482
Jefs
CLM Number 147
Charter Lifetime Member

Hey Lone_Wolfe,

I'm hoping you make a full recovery and this is just one of nasty (ok, really nasty) slaps Life hands you on occasion and you think about it in years to come and feel and live the strength you gained by passing through this difficult time.

Prayers and best thoughts are with you,
Jefs
Jefs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 19:57   #483
Point Blanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Point Blanks View Post
Why won't they send you back to OAF land (the states)?

I see you decided to not answer my question
Point Blanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2009, 20:16   #484
engineer151515

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
O

Can I have both?
Of course.
Old 09-15-2009, 20:23   #485
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Today's get well wishes

Okie Memorial Area
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 01:16   #486
okie
GT Mayor

Some light kisses for ya sweetheart
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 04:46   #487
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Of course.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Today's get well wishes
Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
Some light kisses for ya sweetheart
Thank you for the gentle hugs and kisses guys, they seemed to help. It's letting off some last night and today. I can't feel ALL the CPR compressions anymore. Just some of them.

I also noticed last night that it was cooler than it had been so I think that might been the cause. Just think, I can predict weather changes with my sternum.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-16-2009, 05:34   #488
engineer151515

You can probably start a whole thread about body parts that predict weather among GT members. My daughter has a scar near her eye. It always seemed to flare up red when the rain was about to start. I know it bothered her but she rarely talked about it. I don't have a predictor myself other than cold nasty weather giving me a headache unless a hot tub and alcohol are used to prevent it.
Old 09-16-2009, 10:59   #489
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
You know it Sweetie!!!!!

Those Afghanis, will have no idea what stomped them after we get the practice session in. They will wish they had been boiled alive, instead of stomped, by us!! You get front row center, complimentary tickets for the show!!!!! Of course you will be in a protected area, so you don't get any of that Afghani crap on you, while we are working.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
Lets stomp!!!
I like that.
As long as we keep Wolfe safely in a vehicle I'm up for this stompfest too. And I want first stomp again!

Quote:

You can probably start a whole thread about body parts that predict weather among GT members. My daughter has a scar near her eye. It always seemed to flare up red when the rain was about to start. I know it bothered her but she rarely talked about it. I don't have a predictor myself other than cold nasty weather giving me a headache unless a hot tub and alcohol are used to prevent it.

So should we start a thread contest about has the most unusual body part that can predict weather? Wolfe just might win this one.

I wouldn't be in the running. All I have that can predict weather is a forearm.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:08   #490
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Okie Memorial Area
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 13:21   #491
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumpadrum View Post
That's the spirit Sister. Those a** backwards, goat humping, freedom hating, devil worshiping cave dwellers have no idea who they are messing with when they tread on you, me, and the rest of the real Americans here.

It's unfortunate we do not have the leadership necessary to administer the appropriate response for the atrocities they have visited upon us ... but we will again, soon. The days of the candyass love your enemy and blame America first sissy pleasing fairy dancing drumcircleing patchouly reeking punks are numbered.
The backlash is coming.

I take what they did to you as personally as what they did to our nation on 9/11/01 and I will not forget or forgive. They got one coming.

Praying every day for your recovery. We need you here.

Company - Attention!
Present Arms
Bumpadrum, I love this post. Thatís about the best GNG legal description Iíve heard of those guys yet. Yeah, they treaded on us (and me) pretty good, but my Brothers-in-Arms arenít finished with them yetÖ
I canít say much especially in here about our commander-in-chief and politics, but I do hold out hope that our country will rise again and be strong in the face of adversity.

Hey, I take what they did to me personally too. Iím sure you understand. We already know how I feel about what they did to our country. Keep praying please, I need you here too.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-16-2009, 16:25   #492
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Be strong Sweetie,...... hugs and tootsie rubs!
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 19:17   #493
Slobberchops
WTF?!?!?

"I am here to fight evil and exchange good-natured barbs" -The Tick
Slobberchops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 02:39   #494
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
Sweetie, this is the best I can do right now. My arms aren't quite long enough to reach Iraq. Sure wish they could reach that far.

You get some rest. Hopefully we can exchange the real hugs, before too long. Maybe we had better call Guiness Book of World Records. When I get to give you that hug in person, it might last long enough to get listed in the book.

Prayers and good thoughts to you. I know you will win this battle.
With friends like you I'd better win this battle. Otherwise you might come and kick my ass. I'm looking forward to that hug too, more than you know. And last night was my night to sleep, so I did get that rest you ordered, dear.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
Well, you're obviously on the right track. Thank God for that. There are things that only God and time can heal, you have them both. You have us, too. All we want is that you get well, and you're working hard at that too. Attagirl.
I like to think I'm on the right track. I'm even starting to hope the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train. God does seem to be busy with me lately, and getting some help from a good doctor who seems to understand the big picture and not just want to throw drugs at it. I need that too, along with God and of course all your prayers and friendship. That is so important to me. And I have to work at getting better, I don't think anyone likes the alternative.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-17-2009, 08:06   #495
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:

No predictors?!?!? I hate you! Just kidding, I'm glad for you. I broke a leg badly several years ago and it can predict weather somewhat but it's not super-sensitive now like it used to be. It didn't even warn we that we were about to have the first cooling of the fall here a couple days ago. (It went from 115 down to 108 for a high) But my sternum sure did. At least that's what me and the docs think made it hurt like %$#@! for a couple days. I'm hoping this first winter will be the worst and then it'll lose some sensitivity like my leg did.

I'd hug you back but this 5 smiley limit is brutal - lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
As long as we keep Wolfe safely in a vehicle I'm up for this stompfest too. And I want first stomp again! : supergrin:

So should we start a thread contest about has the most unusual body part that can predict weather? Wolfe just might win this one.

I wouldn't be in the running. All I have that can predict weather is a forearm.

Why do YOU always get the first stomp? And why don't I get to join the fun? No fair!

Quote:
should we start a thread contest?
Are you trying to get me to earn an infraction too???? First texasglong wants me to show my scars and now you.....

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-17-2009, 08:59   #496
Brown Hawk
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:

Why do YOU always get the first stomp? And why don't I get to join the fun? No fair!
The stomp might hurt the sternum if you stomp too soon, and we don't want anything like that to happen to you.

On the the other hand, we could let you drive the TV guided bombs and the laser designators as long as they were on tripods.

Sorry, anything that would cause a setback, you're not allowed to participate in.

Putting bacon grease in the hollow points, that shouldn't be a problem.

Hawk

PS Keep it up. We're praying for you. Hugs for later, kisses for now. Just be gentle with me.
Old 09-17-2009, 10:00   #497
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

MMmmmmm bacon,.....
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:16   #498
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Quote:
I like to think I'm on the right track. I'm even starting to hope the light at the end of the tunnel isn't a train. God does seem to be busy with me lately, and getting some help from a good doctor who seems to understand the big picture and not just want to throw drugs at it. I need that too, along with God and of course all your prayers and friendship. That is so important to me. And I have to work at getting better, I don't think anyone likes the alternative.
I don't think you understand that you DON'T have any other alternative...

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2009, 11:21   #499
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
I don't think you understand that you DON'T have any other alternative...

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-17-2009, 11:34   #500
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Hawk View Post
The stomp might hurt the sternum if you stomp too soon, and we don't want anything like that to happen to you.

On the the other hand, we could let you drive the TV guided bombs and the laser designators as long as they were on tripods.

Sorry, anything that would cause a setback, you're not allowed to participate in.

Putting bacon grease in the hollow points, that shouldn't be a problem.

Hawk

PS Keep it up. We're praying for you. Hugs for later, kisses for now. Just be gentle with me.
Hey the sternum (and all the other injured parts in the area) have had 9 months to heal. I can stomp! I just need you gents to make sure they canít hit or shoot me again. Guided bombs would be good, but then I couldnít watch the stomping close-up. And it would be over too quicklyÖ..

Quote:
You sound like my doctor. Not that thatís a bad thing when I know youíre looking out for me. And praying for me. I have to be gentle with you? That takes all the fun out of it. And I want to HUG too.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!