Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-31-2009, 14:11   #301
okie
GT Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
My only son is in College way off in Oregon. Would not sell him for anything.
I'm damn lucky my pop didn't sell me
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 14:12   #302
Zonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Thank you for wanting to help. My little "Cuddle Buddy" arrived today. Think I'll calll her "Mandy".

Tonight's my night to be in a "drug-induced coma", but she's going with me. So I'll be walking around in my nice robe with an adorable stuffed kitty tucked in my arm. Damn, the folks at the hospital are going to think someone loves me!

"Mandy" huh? Well...think about that for a moment. You know my daughter's name. The first 18 years, she was "Mandy"

BTW A lot of people love you!!!

Sweet dreams
Zonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 14:18   #303
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
I'm damn lucky my pop didn't sell me
Are you saying you gave him a reason to sell you?
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 14:39   #304
engineer151515

New day, new hugs

Old 08-31-2009, 14:50   #305
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

I hope this time you have sweet dreams of all the people who have and haven't met you, but do take the time to think about you and make sure to get on this board just to talk to you, some even send you tokens of appreciation. Sometimes God allows things to happen in our lives so that we can grow stronger, and allow angels to carry you in their arms. There is physical pain that is sure to go away, but the strength you get from all of this, and the people gathered here spiritually today, are timeless and priceless. I personally haven't met you, but I'd be more than happy to get that orange juice for you, accomodate the IV's, even give you some of my blood if need be, if I could. I'm sure more here are willing to, 24hrs 'round the clock. I also think it's pretty neat of all you guys to stand beside her during this time, this is what being American is all about. I get goose bumps as I type this. This, my friends, is what unites us as a country, a nation, a people. United we stand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 20:40   #306
Buki192327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombie Steve View Post
Nope. I was talkin' about a GT thug party stomping the living dog snot outa some sheet-heads.

But now that I think about it, we could probably bring some nice folks for you to hang out with.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Count me in too! You just don't kow how much revenge I'd like to take on them towelhead bastards!

This could get interesting. :
Count me in for sure. I want some revenge against those towel heads, that did this to Lone_Wolfe. First I would like to inflict some real pain, before we send them to meet Allah. First capture them, tie them down spread eagle, and everyone get 15 minutes of stomping time before they meet Allah. Don't think they would need those virgins after that.

LW, sweetie you get some rest. You are going to want to see this stomping party. So sorry to hear about your hand. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs to you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus2131 View Post
My only son is in College way off in Oregon. Would not sell him for anything.
Magnus, you don't need to seel your son. Just don't pay his tuition and you will have plenty of $$$ to buy that gun.

Club #46
Buki192327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2009, 21:08   #307
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post

Magnus, you don't need to seel your son. Just don't pay his tuition and you will have plenty of $$$ to buy that gun.
I'm not paying any tuition, I'm on disability.
Old 08-31-2009, 23:36   #308
eXistenZ
V

Quote:
Rocky, Rock River Arms, get it
Ohhhh, I get it.
eXistenZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:23   #309
okie
GT Mayor

More Kisses for ya LW honey
Old 09-01-2009, 03:30   #310
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
"Mandy" huh? Well...think about that for a moment. You know my daughter's name. The first 18 years, she was "Mandy"

BTW A lot of people love you!!!

Sweet dreams
Actually I did think about it that's exactly who she's named in honor of.

If that bothers you at all just say the word. My kitty is so cute I can easily think of a bunch of other good names for her.

I love all of you too.

I slept good last night. The last thing I remember was the doc telling a nurse to give me a bit more knock-out juice and having a vision of several people that weren't really there standing around my bed. I was out before I could figure out who they were. Strange experience...

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:04   #311
Zonny

Quote:
Thank you for wanting to help. My little "Cuddle Buddy" arrived today. Think I'll calll her "Mandy".
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
Quote:
Actually I did think about it that's exactly who she's named in honor of.

If that bothers you at all just say the word. My kitty is so cute I can easily think of a bunch of other good names for her.
I should have picked up on the

I think it's a wonderful name for your kitty. I will pass the story onto "Mandy"

Glad you had a good nights sleep. Are you feeling any better generally with the rest you've been able to get?
Zonny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 05:21   #312
engineer151515

Last edited by engineer151515; 09-02-2009 at 19:47..
engineer151515 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 06:34   #313
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by eXistenZ View Post
WHAT THE HECK?!?! You named your rifle "Rocky"?! What about a girls name???
He can always start spelling it, "Rockie."
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"It's a lot simpler to fool people than it is to convince them they've been fooled."
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 10:33   #314
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
New day, new hugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post

and back!

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-01-2009, 10:57   #315
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
Count me in for sure. I want some revenge against those towel heads, that did this to Lone_Wolfe. First I would like to inflict some real pain, before we send them to meet Allah. First capture them, tie them down spread eagle, and everyone get 15 minutes of stomping time before they meet Allah. Don't think they would need those virgins after that.

LW, sweetie you get some rest. You are going to want to see this stomping party. So sorry to hear about your hand. Hope you are feeling better.

Hugs to you.

Oh, those terrorists are is SOOOOOO much trouble now........

I ALMOST feel sorry for them. With Buki leading the charge those guys won't stand a chence. Good thing I got some sleep last night. With each GT'er there getting 15 minutes of stomping we may be there a while....

Let's see, 3 of them and......

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-01-2009, 11:00   #316
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
More Kisses for ya LW honey

Thank you, okie, you sweetheart.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 09-01-2009, 11:03   #317
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

Hope your having a good day LW.
Old 09-01-2009, 11:03   #318
Zombie Steve
Decap Pin Killa

Quote:
Oh, those terrorists are is SOOOOOO much trouble now........

I ALMOST feel sorry for them. With Buki leading the charge those guys won't stand a chence. Good thing I got some sleep last night. With each GT'er there getting 15 minutes of stomping we may be there a while....

Let's see, 3 of them and......
We can't send them to Allah with an empty stomach, so I'll bring plenty of ham sammiches.

Zombie Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 14:12   #319
okie
GT Mayor

Quote:
Thank you, okie, you sweetheart.
Your the sweetheart honey
Old 09-01-2009, 14:57   #320
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beware Owner View Post
I hope this time you have sweet dreams of all the people who have and haven't met you, but do take the time to think about you and make sure to get on this board just to talk to you, some even send you tokens of appreciation. Sometimes God allows things to happen in our lives so that we can grow stronger, and allow angels to carry you in their arms. There is physical pain that is sure to go away, but the strength you get from all of this, and the people gathered here spiritually today, are timeless and priceless. I personally haven't met you, but I'd be more than happy to get that orange juice for you, accomodate the IV's, even give you some of my blood if need be, if I could. I'm sure more here are willing to, 24hrs 'round the clock. I also think it's pretty neat of all you guys to stand beside her during this time, this is what being American is all about. I get goose bumps as I type this. This, my friends, is what unites us as a country, a nation, a people. United we stand.

It's posts like this one that cause this thread to make such a difference to me. When I get feeling weak and thinking I want to give up I read something like this and it inspires me to go on. It just amazes me how so many of you here that I've never met can do so much for me and come to mean so much to me.

I don't know if I dreamt at all last night because I was knocked out so thoroughly, but if I had a choice I would sure want to dream about meeting some of you. Last night just before the drugs knocked me out I had a srange vision of several people I've never seen before all standing around my bed. I didn't know who they were, but they seemed to want to help me. When I got here today I couldn't help but notice this was posted at almost the exact same time. It kind of makes me wonder...

You got goose pimples when you wrote this but I have yet to be able to read the entire post at once. Just too many tears in my eyes to see the screen. People like you ARE what being an American is all about. You are what makes this country worth fighting for, and I thank you all.

Thank you Beware Owner

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!