Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 03-18-2010, 17:57   #3061
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
Okie Memorial Area Okie Memorial Area
Ahhhh, okie, I see how you are. Outsmarting the other guys here, you slick devil..... : whistling:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
Hmmm...Wolfe is that true? I kinda like the sassy side of you. It lets me
know you still have your fire.: supergrin:

It pisses me off to no end, that the medication is as much if not more to blame than Wolfe actually getting shot. She told me she used to take an
ibuprofen once in a while and that was about it. Hopefully, since the
filthy goat loving sob's didn't kill her, modern medicine won't either.
Well, the meds have sure caused some problems but remember I had to get shot first for them to have that chance. If not for that I wouldn't have taken any of these meds.....

But I hope these meds aren't out to kill me anymore too. For a while I was sure they would.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brown Hawk View Post
If your colonel says ok, then it is a go. If your colonel says no, it can still be a go, as the major still has the final decision.
Hawk
OK, if a nutshell, do you think I'm nucking futs? I'm going to obey an 0-4 telling me to do something that an 0-6 just gave me a direct order not to do? I had just gotten those stripes and kinda wanted to keep them.

I'm gonna stop now. I'm feeling crappy and I can tell my claws are out, so I'll refrain from removing faces that don't deserve to be removed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
You know LW, I was beginning to think the same thing.

The nice thing about this is that I've talked about things in here that if you's told me a year ago that I would, I'd think you'd lost your mind. Sometimes I wonder why, but it's doing me too much good not to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
Hi LW!!!!!!!!

Hope thing are going better for you. I have been MIA, for a while. Haven't had a chance to try to catch up, on how things are going for you.

: hugs:: kiss:: kiss: and prayers still inbound for you.
I've missed you Buki. I was worried about you too. How the heck have you been?

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2010, 20:36   #3062
engineer151515

You seem to face the fears of your nightmares alone.
But you can hug any one of us here, in your dream, until the danger passes.
Just hold tight.
Old 03-18-2010, 21:21   #3063
Brown Hawk
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post

OK, if a nutshell, do you think I'm nucking futs? I'm going to obey an 0-4 telling me to do something that an 0-6 just gave me a direct order not to do? I had just gotten those stripes and kinda wanted to keep them.

I'm gonna stop now. I'm feeling crappy and I can tell my claws are out, so I'll refrain from removing faces that don't deserve to be removed.

According to the UCMJ, yes you would obey the O-4, as the O-4 is on the ground in a combat situation (combat outpost.) You can be shot for not obeying in that situation.

But you are trying to avoid the real point. Both the O-4 and the O-6 agreed, and to not go would have gotten you hard time in Leavenworth. With both agreeing, you had no more choice on going than the equipment that you were supposed to install. Your saying yes just meant that the O-4 didn't have to make it an order.

You keep trying to avoid acknowledging the fact that you were no more responsible for that convoy than you were for pulling the trigger on that AK-47 that hit you in the chest. Yes, you have a lot of guilt, but it is false guilt. Again, feeling guilty doesn't make you guilty.

Gotta leave again. Maybe more later.

Love, prayers, lots of gentle , and cradling you in my arms.

Hawk
Old 03-19-2010, 00:52   #3064
okie
GT Mayor

Quote:
Ahhhh, okie, I see how you are. Outsmarting the other guys here, you slick devil..... : whistling:
But I hope these meds aren't out to kill me anymore too. For a while I was
I try my best sweetheart

Last edited by okie; 03-19-2010 at 00:52..
okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 07:53   #3065
23skidoo
Deceased

No nightmares tonight Sweetheart, it's your knockout night. Is the weather still cool and damp? You know the weather I wish for you every day no matter the season. There are a lot of people on this board that are inspired by you and wish only the best for you. Let our well wishes wash over you and take strenght from it. It's almost 6 P.M. there now. The demons tried again last night and you told them "Not tonight!" Good for you! That's why so many of us are inspired by you. I know you sometimes question why we are, please accept our love and let it help you. Take care Sweetheart. The sleep of the just tonight and every night for Miss Lone_. You know how gentle these are.

Last edited by 23skidoo; 03-19-2010 at 07:54.. Reason: I can't spell.
23skidoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 09:44   #3066
okie
GT Mayor

LW sweetheart, you are invited to my place tomorrow. I have a Spring tradition that on the first day of Spring I watch the movie "Twister" with Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton. I bough some Moose Tracks ice cream, so we will watch the movie and have a bowl of ice cream
Old 03-19-2010, 10:30   #3067
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
No nightmares tonight Sweetheart, it's your knockout night. Is the weather still cool and damp? You know the weather I wish for you every day no matter the season. There are a lot of people on this board that are inspired by you and wish only the best for you. Let our well wishes wash over you and take strenght from it. It's almost 6 P.M. there now. The demons tried again last night and you told them "Not tonight!" Good for you! That's why so many of us are inspired by you. I know you sometimes question why we are, please accept our love and let it help you. Take care Sweetheart. The sleep of the just tonight and every night for Miss Lone_. You know how gentle these are.
So beautifully stated 23skidoo. I could not have said it better myself so I won't even try.

Quote:
But you are trying to avoid the real point. Both the O-4 and the O-6 agreed, and to not go would have gotten you hard time in Leavenworth. With both agreeing, you had no more choice on going than the equipment that you were supposed to install. Your saying yes just meant that the O-4 didn't have to make it an order.

You keep trying to avoid acknowledging the fact that you were no more responsible for that convoy than you were for pulling the trigger on that AK-47 that hit you in the chest. Yes, you have a lot of guilt, but it is false guilt. Again, feeling guilty doesn't make you guilty.

Love, prayers, lots of gentle , and cradling you in my arms.

Hawk
Wolfe Brown Hawk makes a good point here. You were told to go. If there is any fault in that it lies at the feet of the person who told you to go. It was not your fault that you got shot any more than it was your fault that Greg wanted to save you. It was also not your fault that he died in the attempt. In spite of falling on his way to you he saved your life. I hope someday you can be as grateful to him as some of us in here are.

Brown Hawk you need to stop leaving. We miss you here.

okie if Wolfe can't make it I will be there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2010, 13:51   #3068
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
You seem to face the fears of your nightmares alone.
But you can hug any one of us here, in your dream, until the danger passes.
Just hold tight.
Thank you. If only I could remember that during the nightmare...

Quote:
According to the UCMJ, yes you would obey the O-4, as the O-4 is on the ground in a combat situation (combat outpost.) You can be shot for not obeying in that situation.

Love, prayers, lots of gentle : hugs:, and cradling you in my arms.

Hawk
You mean obeying orders and going on the convoy wouldn't get me shot? Oh wait, it already did.....

If someone on that base had told me to get on in spite of my Colonel saying no I would have been right back on the phone with him. I think those 2 could have gotten it sorted out better then I could.

You're right, I have a lot of guilt.

Quote:
LW sweetheart, you are invited to my place tomorrow. I have a Spring tradition that on the first day of Spring I watch the movie "Twister" with Helen Hunt and Bill Paxton. I bough some Moose Tracks ice cream, so we will watch the movie and have a bowl of ice cream: smootchie:: hugs:
That's one movie I've actually seen. If I could get a flight I'd love to join you okie, even if just to hang out and share some ice cream with you, my friend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
No nightmares tonight Sweetheart, it's your knockout night. Is the weather still cool and damp? You know the weather I wish for you every day no matter the season. There are a lot of people on this board that are inspired by you and wish only the best for you. Let our well wishes wash over you and take strenght from it. It's almost 6 P.M. there now. The demons tried again last night and you told them "Not tonight!" Good for you! That's why so many of us are inspired by you. I know you sometimes question why we are, please accept our love and let it help you. Take care Sweetheart. The sleep of the just tonight and every night for Miss Lone_. You know how gentle these are. : hugs:
The weather is real cool, but dry today, so it didn't really add to the mix that much. The overall pain plus my close encounter with my physical terrorist made up for it though. The demons got pretty determined last night again, but knowing you all were here did help. Another day behind me that they didn't win. I do get so much strength from all of you.

And you're right, it's knock-out night.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-19-2010, 13:57   #3069
okie
GT Mayor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post

okie if Wolfe can't make it I will be there.
I don't wanna make LW mad though

Last edited by okie; 03-19-2010 at 13:57..
Old 03-19-2010, 13:59   #3070
okie
GT Mayor

Quote:
T
That's one movie I've actually seen. If I could get a flight I'd love to join you okie, even if just to hang out and share some ice cream with you, my friend.
Tell your Doc it will help you heal up faster if you come on out sweetheart
Old 03-20-2010, 01:20   #3071
okie
GT Mayor

Old 03-20-2010, 07:06   #3072
sawgrass

OK, Lone_Wolfe you are still too quiet. You didn't answer my pm either.
Wolfe, what's up?
Old 03-20-2010, 10:30   #3073
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
OK, Lone_Wolfe you are still too quiet. You didn't answer my pm either.
Wolfe, what's up?
Sorry.

I know I haven't wanted to talk, but I should at least answer. I just missed your in there somehow.

Am I in the doghouse?

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-20-2010, 17:04   #3074
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Hey Lady,......how YOU doin?!

I'd say hi,.....but I'm seepy.

Okie Memorial Area
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 18:00   #3075
sawgrass

Quote:
Sorry.

I know I haven't wanted to talk, but I should at least answer. I just missed your in there somehow.

Am I in the doghouse?
No, you're not in the doghouse. Even if you were, it wouldn't be too bad since the dog has the run of the place.

I've been thinking about you. The other situation I told you about ended
about 5am today. Sucks.
Old 03-20-2010, 21:09   #3076
Geeorge
Sarcasm Inc.

Geeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 00:25   #3077
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeorge View Post
I take it that means your eye surgery went well. That's great!

Quote:
No, you're not in the doghouse. Even if you were, it wouldn't be too bad since the dog has the run of the place.

I've been thinking about you. The other situation I told you about ended
about 5am today. Sucks.
If you're referring to what I think you are may she rest in peace. She's not suffering now. Please give S. a hug for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Hey Lady,......how YOU doin?!

I'd say hi,.....but I'm seepy.

Okie Memorial Area

I'm doing better now that I'm looking at my favorite kitten. And before you take this one down too...... <right click> <save picture>

Quote:
Tell your Doc it will help you heal up faster if you come on out sweetheart: smootchie:
Now that's a great idea okie! I wonder if he'll fall for....... err........ I mean believe that.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 03-21-2010, 08:32   #3078
sawgrass

S. says thank you.

Wolfe, you may have your claws out sometimes, but you are a kind, sweet
person. If life was fair...so many things should be different.

Be as nice as possible to yourself in the sandbox.
Thinking and praying for you Lone_Wolfe.

SG
Old 03-21-2010, 08:51   #3079
23skidoo
Deceased

As gentle as can be Sweetheart.
Old 03-21-2010, 10:38   #3080
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
S. says thank you.

Wolfe, you may have your claws out sometimes, but you are a kind, sweet
person.
If life was fair...so many things should be different.

Be as nice as possible to yourself in the sandbox.
Thinking and praying for you Lone_Wolfe.

SG

Sorry sawgrass I could not resist. Yes Wolfe is a good person and a lot of things have gone so wrong for her. I also pray for her daily.

Quote:
: Sorry.

Am I in the doghouse?
Yes you are in the doghouse! You are not talking to us like you need to be and we worry about you. How is it going with you new shrink? How does the chest feel today?

faawrenchbndr that kitten is adorable!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!