CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
<<< Night watch.
My Hero.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobInTX View Post
That's interesting. I used to have acid reflux some and would wake up in the night choking from breathing the acid. I had to train myself that when I felt that in my sleep to wake up before I could aspirate it. That's nowhere near as serious as what you are doing but I can see how that could contribute to your nightmares if you are dreaming you can't breathe. Maybe your body position while you are sleeping makes you hurt (gee, imagine that) or something and makes your subconscious feel you can't breathe.
Hell, just still being alive makes me hurt! I used to sleep face-down most of the time and thatís still not an option yet. Sometimes I can roll onto my side OK, but usually not for very long. That kinda depends on whatís hurting in there at the time.

Silent_Runner and I are going on the theory right now that the breathing troubles I have even while Iím awake may be triggering some of the nightmares instead of the other way around. The reason weíre looking at that is the physical problems are real and Iíve had some bad attacks where apparently I doing the same type of clawing movement that I was seen doing during nightmares. There are also lots of times most days where I have to make a conscious effort to breathe deep enough just because itís painful and I start breathing shallow without realizing it and then I get to needing more air. This is that main issue my physical terrorist is working with. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is happening at night too.

I wouldnít be at all surprised if both things are happening at different time, sometimes breathing troubles are triggering nightmares and other times mental stress is making me think I canít breathe. Iím going to mention it to my shrink when I see her today and my doc tomorrow since I donít think Iíll see him again today. Unless something else goes wrong, that isÖ.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 00:28   #2728
okie
GT Mayor

okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 01:11   #2729
23skidoo
Deceased

These are as gentle as I can make them my dear. Good morning and I hope you have a great day!
Old 02-18-2010, 03:53   #2730
Geeorge
Sarcasm Inc.

Well they admitted knocking down the picture,so your dog theory was WRONG!

And the dog next door is the size of a bear and not allowed over to visit anytime,no trama for my boys

Geeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 05:42   #2731
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Lady_Wolfe,

Never thought about the breathing issue. Ask about being checked
for sleep apnea. Stopping breathing and shallow breathing are a
very high characteristic.

Super gently

Get rid of the "trinket"?!
faawrenchbndr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 07:32   #2732
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Lady_Wolfe,

Super gently

Doc mentioned the sleep apnea and dismissed it right off. I've been watched while under anesthesia quite a bit and I have no symptoms. Doc's completely convinced all the breathing problems I have are entirely a result of my injury and my physical terrorist and I agree. I have a lot of pain in my chest, especially when I try to breathe deeply and sometimes it gets so bad it feels like everything inside is cramping and twisting and I can barely breathe at all. I've been run back to the hospital several times for that. Those episodes can be brought on by cold, physical abuse from carrying things, harsh therapy, falling or hard bumps, thrashing during nightmares, etc, or sometimes for no particular reason that I know of other than hajji shooting me there. My therapist has said he hopes Iíll improve enough in the next several months to have this happen less and less. I carry fast-acting muscle relaxers with me 24/7 for when I feel an attack coming on. They really help.

I still have the trinket.

back

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-18-2010, 07:42   #2733
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Sounds like I need to dust off my old jump boots!

Thought we had an understanding?!
Old 02-18-2010, 08:15   #2734
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
Doc mentioned the sleep apnea and dismissed it right off. I've been watched while under anesthesia quite a bit and I have no symptoms. Doc's completely convinced all the breathing problems I have are entirely a result of my injury and my physical terrorist and I agree. I have a lot of pain in my chest, especially when I try to breathe deeply and sometimes it gets so bad it feels like everything inside is cramping and twisting and I can barely breathe at all. I've been run back to the hospital several times for that. Those episodes can be brought on by cold, physical abuse from carrying things, harsh therapy, falling or hard bumps, thrashing during nightmares, etc, or sometimes for no particular reason that I know of other than hajji shooting me there. My therapist has said he hopes Iíll improve enough in the next several months to have this happen less and less. I carry fast-acting muscle relaxers with me 24/7 for when I feel an attack coming on. They really help.

back
What would happen if they just put you on oxygen some night and observed you instead of knocking you out?
"I Can Do All Things Through Christ Who Strengthens Me". Philippians 4:13.
BobInTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:32   #2735
Silent_Runner
Can you hear me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATL Peach Girl View Post
(((sigh!!!)))

Oh my goodness!!! You bundle up those two Chocolate point Meezers and ship them off to Atlanta Georgia post haste!! I can tell they are abused and neglected.........

Max and Milo said so!!!!!!!!!!---this was taken after getting back into our house after the flood in Sept 2009. ((see pic!!))

Milo as a baby.......9 weeks old. he is 5 1/2 yrs old now. ((note his nose turned pink as he got older))

Hiya Lone darlin!!!!!! :
Oh Atl Peach Girl surely you know you would have to get in line to get those Siamese beauties. Wolfe is in that line and so am I. Besides your two beauties would be insanely jealous!

Quote:
Lady_Wolfe,

Super gently :
faawrenchbndr I think it's safe to say that Wolfe does not have sleep apnea. What I have observed is intermittent acute respiratory distress brought on by massive blunt force trauma to the chest. A more direct way to put it would be to say that catching that bullet with her chest was a terrible idea for her health and welfare. If this is actually causing some of her nightmares then her doctor and doctor and therapist need to continue to focus on breathing excercises and pain management that will allow her to breathe normally without severe pain. This is one case where I agree with putting her back on very strong painkillers.

Quote:
What would happen if they just put you on oxygen some night and observed you instead of knocking you out?
BobInTx that is one of the things I have been hoping her doctor will try. I do think they will need to observe her and see for themselves what she is doing but the idea of a sedative with oxygen may be her bet bet.

Wolfe mentioned to me that you have Acid Reflux disease in the past. Neither one us us envies you. My father battled that and it's complications for many years. I hope it's in the past for you.

Quote:

Wolfe if that trinket is what I think it may then you need to get rid of it now!
In real life I'm an *** hole with a gun. :supergrin:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe
I mean, Iím mentally ill, not mentally deficient! There's a difference between psycho and stupid.
Rest in Peace Jeff Abshire-1962-2012-aka 23Skidoo
Silent_Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:00   #2736
sawgrass

Quote:

I still have the trinket.

back
Wolfe, if this trinket is what I think it is, based upon our previous conversations, you really should just get rid of it. It seems to me there
has been enough opportunity to prove to yourself that it isn't an option.

I'm hopeful that addressing this breathing issue is going to get you some
relief. I haven't told you that I sufffered from Asthma. I'm med free now,
but at one time, I was on six meds for it. I understand the reality of not
having/getting enough air. It is very scary and painful to feel like there is
an elephant sitting on your chest. I understand that something like Albuterol most likely won't help you, since your lack of breath isn't lung
function related.

I have been sleeping better as I'm adjusting to my new life. I do miss our
late night chats. I just can't stay up like I was and function effectively.
I think you understand that. I sure miss you though.

SG
sawgrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:17   #2737
BobInTX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silent_Runner View Post
Oh Atl Peach Girl surely you know you would have to get in line to get those Siamese beauties. Wolfe is in that line and so am I. Besides your two beauties would be insanely jealous!

BobInTx that is one of the things I have been hoping her doctor will try. I do think they will need to observe her and see for themselves what she is doing but the idea of a sedative with oxygen may be her bet bet.

Wolfe mentioned to me that you have Acid Reflux disease in the past. Neither one us us envies you. My father battled that and it's complications for many years. I hope it's in the past for you.

Wolfe if that trinket is what I think it may then you need to get rid of it now!
SR, yes the Acid Reflux is pretty much in the past. I had an endoscopy about 7 years ago because I couldn't swallow food without taking a drink. The heartburn I had experienced for years had created a stricture in my esophagus. The doc expanded the stricture and it fixed the swallowing problem. They put me on Protonix and I haven't hardly had much heartburn or acid reflux since. I'm talking eating pizza and mexican food, too. Truly a blessing. I had one of those choking episodes a couple of weeks ago but I had some fried food for supper and was sleeping on my stomach when it happened. My fat belly was pushing the acid up. Guys, if you have this problem, go to the doctor! Best thing I ever did.

I'm praying that they get to the root of Wolfe's sleeping problems. What a blessing that would be for her. If they could work on the sleep and the pain from two different directions that would be great.

Man, y'all really got me curious about this "trinket". What did she do, smuggle back a live cat?
Old 02-18-2010, 12:14   #2738
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
SR, yes the Acid Reflux is pretty much in the past. ...... Guys, if you have this problem, go to the doctor! Best thing I ever did.

I'm praying that they get to the root of Wolfe's sleeping problems. What a blessing that would be for her. If they could work on the sleep and the pain from two different directions that would be great.

What did she do, smuggle back a live cat?

I know you're glad to be done with that. My EX-BF has it too, but not nearly like you did and it can make him miserable.

I'm praying for some relief to this sleep problem too. My doc wants to have me try to sleep with someone watching, but I'm not sure if he'll do it on my knock-out night or off night. He's still gathering ideas on what might be keeping me from getting better and this is just one of several. My shrink has some too, and they have a lot to do with the survivor's guilt that I have and the PTSD. That makes sense too, because I've made so little progress there too. Chances are there's several parts there, like a jigsaw puzzle that fit together.

Smuggle another cat? Are you kidding, Mandy would have a fit!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sawgrass View Post
I'm hopeful that addressing this breathing issue is going to get you some
relief. I haven't told you that I sufffered from Asthma. I'm med free now,
but at one time, I was on six meds for it. I understand the reality of not
having/getting enough air. It is very scary and painful to feel like there is
an elephant sitting on your chest. I understand that something like Albuterol most likely won't help you, since your lack of breath isn't lung
function related.

I have been sleeping better as I'm adjusting to my new life. I do miss our
late night chats. I just can't stay up like I was and function effectively.
I think you understand that. I sure miss you though.

SG
You did tell me about having asthma, and we compared notes one night at length about it. You're right that there's not much scarier and more painful than having Atlas the Strongman clamping your lungs closed, and digging his fingers in while he's doing it. True, Albutrol does nothing for me because I don't have congestion or bronchial inflammation like an asthmatic person would. The only things that bring me quick relief is if I can get oxygen and a fast acting muscle relaxer. Nitrous was worked really well a couple times when I was hauled to the hospital in real trouble.

Glad you're getting settled in at home. How's the other situation you posted about doing these days? I understand the not functioning from sleeplessness all too well, so I don't blame you for avoiding it if you can. I miss that chats too, though.

Quote:

I said I'd try and I did. I never made any promises.

ETA; Glock26Girl, I owe you an apology for what I said to you a couple days ago. You were only trying to help, I was wrong to bare my claws at you.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by Lone_Wolfe; 02-18-2010 at 12:20..
Old 02-18-2010, 13:46   #2739
engineer151515

Quote:
My Hero.
As you are mine, Princess.
Old 02-18-2010, 15:19   #2740
BobInTX

Quote:
I'm praying for some relief to this sleep problem too. My doc wants to have me try to sleep with someone watching, but I'm not sure if he'll do it on my knock-out night or off night. He's still gathering ideas on what might be keeping me from getting better and this is just one of several. My shrink has some too, and they have a lot to do with the survivor's guilt that I have and the PTSD. That makes sense too, because I've made so little progress there too. Chances are there's several parts there, like a jigsaw puzzle that fit together.

Smuggle another cat? Are you kidding, Mandy would have a fit!
Oh, just get her some catnip and she'll be fine.

LW, the more I learn about what you've been going through the more I'm inspired with your strength and resolve, and the more I'm determined in some small way to help you get better.

You said before that your nightmares were getting inconsistent. Are you still dreaming about the day you got shot, or is it all about breathing now? I know others here on GT know a lot more about you than I do, but here is something that helped me. Please bear with me on the length.

I have worked for the same company for 28 years (great company to work for). For 19 of those my boss, company President, was a man who could best be described as a control freak. He wouldn't let you display much creativity at all. If something wasn't his idea he wouldn't let you do it. And if you didn't tell him you were going to do it he would get mad and make you change it back. Then one day I came to work and was startled to learn that the owner of the company had decided that my boss should leave because he wasn't satisfied with the way he was running the company. The owner was elderly and brought in one of his best friends, a very experienced businessman who had recently retired, to temporarily help him run the company. The owner died a year later. The best friend is still here and is still in charge of running the company, with lots of help from me and another guy. The difference between this guy and my old boss is night and day, and I have tremendously more input and benefits than I ever dreamed of having under the old boss.

Why am I telling you this? Because I started having recurring nightmares that my old boss came back to work! I have made a lot of changes to the way we do things since he left, and I knew that it was going to hit the fan. Now, there is no way in hell this is ever going to happen, but I kept having the dreams. Pretty tame stuff compared to getting shot over and over again, huh?

Finally, I visualized to myself over and over that I was having the dream. I decided that the next time I had the dream I would walk into the boss's office and tell him off. The next time I had the dream I didn't tell him off but I woke up. The next time I still didn't tell him off, but I realized I was in a dream and said "Hey, this is a dream. I can do anything I want. Even fly!" But dangit, I woke up instead. I haven't had the dream since.

Your dreams are not reality, so you can make them whatever you want. Before you go to sleep, close your eyes, and visualize yourself having the dream. Tell yourself this isn't real. Then visualize an alternate outcome, the more absurd the better. If it's you getting shot, then visualize you rip open your shirt and take off your broken body armor to reveal that big red S on your chest and fly over and kick haji's ass. Or if it's not being able to breath, visualize it's because you are swimming underwater and you don't want to breath. You pull a pen out of your pocket, which is actually a handy breathing apparatus like James Bond used in Thunderball, and put it between your teeth and breathe as you swim out of the water onto a white sandy beach in Hawaii, where a young Sean Connery is waiting with a towel to dry you off.

If you do this enough, maybe your subconscious will realize its a dream and it can't hurt you. You may not get to see Sean Connery, but at least maybe you can realize in the dream that it is a dream and not wake up in a panic. Then maybe you can go back to sleep because it's no big deal. Eventually maybe your mind will stop torturing you.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

It's 1:20 am there now. I hope you're asleep!

Last edited by BobInTX; 02-18-2010 at 15:21..
Old 02-18-2010, 15:23   #2741
BobInTX

^^^ But your little green light's on so I see you're not!
Old 02-18-2010, 15:58   #2742
Buki192327

Hi LW!!!

I wish you the best. Also, tell that doctor, he had better hurry up and get things much better for you. You need a good night of rest every night.

for you my friend.

www.BuckeyeFirearms.org

Sub Club #46
Buki192327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 17:12   #2743
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buki192327 View Post
Hi LW!!!

I wish you the best. Also, tell that doctor, he had better hurry up and get things much better for you. You need a good night of rest every night.

for you my friend.
Are you going to come and stomp him if he doesn't? That might help, you know.

Quote:
Oh, just get her some catnip and she'll be fine.

LW, the more I learn about what you've been going through the more I'm inspired with your strength and resolve, and the more I'm determined in some small way to help you get better.

You said before that your nightmares were getting inconsistent. Are you still dreaming about the day you got shot, or is it all about breathing now? I know others here on GT know a lot more about you than I do, but here is something that helped me. Please bear with me on the length.

I have worked for the same company for 28 years (great company to work for). For 19 of those my boss, company President, was a man who could best be described as a control freak. He wouldn't let you display much creativity at all. If something wasn't his idea he wouldn't let you do it. And if you didn't tell him you were going to do it he would get mad and make you change it back. Then one day I came to work and was startled to learn that the owner of the company had decided that my boss should leave because he wasn't satisfied with the way he was running the company. The owner was elderly and brought in one of his best friends, a very experienced businessman who had recently retired, to temporarily help him run the company. The owner died a year later. The best friend is still here and is still in charge of running the company, with lots of help from me and another guy. The difference between this guy and my old boss is night and day, and I have tremendously more input and benefits than I ever dreamed of having under the old boss.

Why am I telling you this? Because I started having recurring nightmares that my old boss came back to work! I have made a lot of changes to the way we do things since he left, and I knew that it was going to hit the fan. Now, there is no way in hell this is ever going to happen, but I kept having the dreams. Pretty tame stuff compared to getting shot over and over again, huh?

Finally, I visualized to myself over and over that I was having the dream. I decided that the next time I had the dream I would walk into the boss's office and tell him off. The next time I had the dream I didn't tell him off but I woke up. The next time I still didn't tell him off, but I realized I was in a dream and said "Hey, this is a dream. I can do anything I want. Even fly!" But dangit, I woke up instead. I haven't had the dream since.

Your dreams are not reality, so you can make them whatever you want. Before you go to sleep, close your eyes, and visualize yourself having the dream. Tell yourself this isn't real. Then visualize an alternate outcome, the more absurd the better. If it's you getting shot, then visualize you rip open your shirt and take off your broken body armor to reveal that big red S on your chest and fly over and kick haji's ass. Or if it's not being able to breath, visualize it's because you are swimming underwater and you don't want to breath. You pull a pen out of your pocket, which is actually a handy breathing apparatus like James Bond used in Thunderball, and put it between your teeth and breathe as you swim out of the water onto a white sandy beach in Hawaii, where a young Sean Connery is waiting with a towel to dry you off. : faint:

If you do this enough, maybe your subconscious will realize its a dream and it can't hurt you. You may not get to see Sean Connery, but at least maybe you can realize in the dream that it is a dream and not wake up in a panic. Then maybe you can go back to sleep because it's no big deal. Eventually maybe your mind will stop torturing you.

I'm not a psychiatrist, but I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express last night. : rollingeyes:

It's 1:20 am there now. I hope you're asleep!
I’m mostly dreaming of the day I got shot, but not always. Sometimes it’s not real clear what the dream is about, but I can feel the terror. Other times I wake and can’t remember the dream itself, just my reaction to it. I don’t usually dream about having trouble breathing specifically, although not breathing at all is part of the dream once in a while, those dreams kinda mimic what happened in real life. When I got shot I wasn’t even trying to breathe and didn’t for days I was told. Of course I didn’t know it at the time, the pain was so bad I just couldn’t tell and I wasn’t conscious long enough to wonder.

I like the idea of trying to control my dreams like you say. I’ve done that in the past, but have yet to manage it with these nightmares. I think that may be because their origins are coming from a bad reaction to the pills I was on for months. But then I could be FOS. I just need to keep trying this. I have other thoughts on how this could work also. Hmmmmm,take off the armor and rip open my shirt and let them see a red “S”. Well, since I'm a girl they would be in trouble with Allah just for seeing me with my shirt off.……. lol

But I just got to know, why won’t I get to see Sean Connery? I’m soooooo disappointed!

And it’s 3AM and I’m awake again….

Of course this rain doesn't help matters......

Quote:
Originally Posted by engineer151515 View Post
As you are mine, Princess.
Dunno why anyone would consider me a hero, but I won't object if it brings your sweet self around here, my prince.

Darn 5 smiley limit, I'm trying to give you a hug!

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE

Last edited by Lone_Wolfe; 02-19-2010 at 04:38..
Old 02-18-2010, 18:12   #2744
DustyJacket
Gold Membership
Directiv 10-289

I hope you get better. It sounds like you are inching along.

Sorry about the rain pain. I feel for you. Yesterday this damp cold weather was giving my hip a fit. Nothing compared to your boo-boo, but it made itself noticed. I am the best weatherman in Kansas City now.

I used to have dreams where I would just wake up really afraid, like someone-is-in-my-bedroom-to-kill me afraid. Never remembered the actual dream, just that I woke up too scared to move or breathe. They eventually went away.

It is about time for your dreams to fade away.

They never go away completely. Heck every 6 months or so I have the end-of-the-semester-and-I-haven't-gone-to-class-much-less-studied nightmare.
Old 02-18-2010, 19:01   #2745
Glock26girl
G26, G19

"ETA; Glock26Girl, I owe you an apology for what I said to you a couple days ago. You were only trying to help, I was wrong to bare my claws at you. "

My dear Wolfe, I didn't even notice. The great thing about loving unconditionally is the acceptance that comes with it. Thanks for the apology, but I don't see what it was for. Thank you, love you.

"The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it."- George Orwell
Glock26girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 19:09   #2746
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
NRA Life Member

Quote:
.... I said I'd try and I did. I never made any promises. ......

Just looking out for ya Sweetie,.......
Old 02-19-2010, 00:12   #2747
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
Originally Posted by okie View Post
: hugs:: hugs:: hugs:
back at ya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeorge View Post
Well they admitted knocking down the picture,so your dog theory was WRONG!

And the dog next door is the size of a bear and not allowed over to visit anytime,no trama for my boys

: tongueout:: tongueout:: tongueout:

: hugs:
You know, Iíve been thinking about this. Iím not so sure they didnít answer under DURESS! I mean, how do I know they werenít told when to say? I think that pesky Chihuahua from down the street did it and you just threatened to unplug the can opener for a day to get them to confess. It wonít hold up in court, you know..

Quote:
Just looking out for ya Sweetie,.......: hugs:
I know, and I appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glock26girl View Post

My dear Wolfe, I didn't even notice. The great thing about loving unconditionally is the acceptance that comes with it. Thanks for the apology, but I don't see what it was for. Thank you, love you.
It was for the last PM I sent you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DustyJacket View Post
I hope you get better. It sounds like you are inching along.

Sorry about the rain pain. I feel for you. Yesterday this damp cold weather was giving my hip a fit. Nothing compared to your boo-boo, but it made itself noticed. I am the best weatherman in Kansas City now.

I used to have dreams where I would just wake up really afraid, like someone-is-in-my-bedroom-to-kill me afraid. Never remembered the actual dream, just that I woke up too scared to move or breathe. They eventually went away.

It is about time for your dreams to fade away.

They never go away completely. Heck every 6 months or so I have the end-of-the-semester-and-I-haven't-gone-to-class-much-less-studied nightmare. : )
Yeah, inching. Too slowly, but still moving, I think. Boo-boo- haha, thatís the first time Iíve heard it called that. Sorry about your hip, too. It seems you and I should get jobs and major news stations since weíre both so good at predicting weather. Show those so-called weatherman how itís done.

I hope all of my bad dreams go away, including the undefined ones. I really want them gone. I can relate to the I skipped all my classes one, Iíve had many along that theme in my like. I cot on the plane without my luggage, passport, credit cards. Iím at the mall, but let my car at home.. (hey, itís a dream) I never had them very often, maybe once or twice a year.

It's past time for my dreams to fade away....

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23skidoo View Post
: hugs: : hugs: These are as gentle as I can make them my dear. Good morning and I hope you have a great day!
Thank you.

FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Old 02-19-2010, 00:39   #2748
okie
GT Mayor

okie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:41   #2749
Geeorge
Sarcasm Inc.

Willing to trade two valuable Siamese cats.Both male and both 1 1/2 years old .Brothers from the same litter.

Accepting trade offers

Will ship for the right deal

Okie Memorial Area

Older picture,cats are higher mileage and bigger now

Last edited by Geeorge; 02-19-2010 at 03:51..
Geeorge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 04:47   #2750
23skidoo
Deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeorge View Post
Willing to trade two valuable Siamese cats.Both male and both 1 1/2 years old .Brothers from the same litter.

Accepting trade offers

Will ship for the right deal

Okie Memorial Area

Older picture,cats are higher mileage and bigger now

Anticipate Miss Lone_ asking about shipment to Iraq. She won't be kidding either.

Tags
angel soldier, breast cancer, chemotherapy, coming home, gtds, kicking cancer's ass, one giant leap!, rip jeff and gloria, whip those demons!