Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-08-2009, 08:23   #1
mwascak

TGSCOM Worst Ever

Just wanted to re-iterate how awful TGSCOM's customers service and gernakl business practices are. I am new into the Glock community and mistakenly ordered a simple extended magazine release from them. This was over 2 monthes ago, I have not been able to even contact them to cancel my order after leaving messages 3 times daily. Please never use this compnay for any purchases
mwascak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 13:29   #2
earl simmons
karate

Yeah, and keep an eye on your credit card activity. The only two times I ever had fraudulent charges were shortly after placing orders with them.
earl simmons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 13:41   #3
bigblock455

Cancel the credit card if they haven't charged you and have the bank overnight you a new one
bigblock455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 13:44   #4
SIGe-nox

Thats weird, i ordered a .357SIG 20 rd mag and they got it to me in a week. Maybe they do suck?
SIGe-nox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2009, 15:11   #5
tampashooters
Shellback

I ordered a Glock 17c from them last year for $475... They sent me 2 -10 round mags instead of the High Caps listed, I called them, and they sent me two High caps and told me to keep the 10 rounders... I was happy... Took a couple days tops.

That was my only experience with them...
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

tampashooters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 18:46   #6
carbofan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by earl simmons View Post
Yeah, and keep an eye on your credit card activity. The only two times I ever had fraudulent charges were shortly after placing orders with them.
+1 same thing happened to me
carbofan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 15:29   #7
cj5mrt

I dealt with them once.....and only once. After 2 weeks of not having my order I was told it shipped the day before I called. Another week goes by, was told it was on backorder. Never received my whole order, but was charged full shipping. In my opinion they rank right up there with Cheaper Than Dirt.

Mike
cj5mrt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2009, 09:24   #8
javaman2

I just wanted to add TGSCOM has been losing domains, I first noticed this with a website of theirs, which was won in a court case. The next domain they lost was RugerPistols.com, I'm sure that they could be losing many more if this information was passed from one firearms producer to the next. Here are a few examples that may be in the soon to be gone case.
fn-herstal-firearms.com
buy-century-arms.com
browning-shotguns.com
bond-arms.com

The list goes on and on, thanks for your support....I hope everybody here does their part.
javaman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:21   #9
jmsfmtex

Better late than never

I placed an order with TGSCOM,INC. this morning and then saw all these remarks. I hope this is not the same organization or store or whatever. It appears to me that there are many TSG, TopGlock... retailers. Are they all owned and operated by one entity?
Old 10-04-2009, 12:29   #10
tampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmsfmtex View Post
I placed an order with TGSCOM,INC. this morning and then saw all these remarks. I hope this is not the same organization or store or whatever. It appears to me that there are many TSG, TopGlock... retailers. Are they all owned and operated by one entity?

I have not had any problems with them. They are easy to get a hold of both through email and phone. They cancel orders if the item is backordered and you do not want to wait. They do not charge until the item is ready to ship. They refund quickly too. Very strange people are bringing up old threads about TGS the last couple of days.
tampa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2009, 12:32   #11
carbofan21

Quote:
yes, tgscom had well over 100 websites at one time

if you are unsure if a website is owned by tgscom, go to a few of their known sites, and look at the ads. all the ads on all their websites look the same.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:42   #12
jmsfmtex

carbofan21: This is the site where I placed my order.

tampa: It is refreshing to read a positive note about TopGlock.
Old 10-04-2009, 12:46   #13
tampa

Quote:
carbofan21: This is the site where I placed my order.

tampa: It is refreshing to read a positive note about TopGlock.

If you have any concerns just call them tomorrow. Ask if your item is in stock and when it will ship. If it is not in stock, just cancel the order. I have spoken with them several times over the last few months with no problems. I think the company had issues in the past but they have been great with me so far. Ironically, I have had problems with glock talk "approved" vendors. My TGS orders have not been small either. I have some more stuff arriving this week too.
Old 10-04-2009, 22:50   #14
carbofan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by tampa View Post
If you have any concerns just call them tomorrow. Ask if your item is in stock and when it will ship. If it is not in stock, just cancel the order. I have spoken with them several times over the last few months with no problems. I think the company had issues in the past but they have been great with me so far. Ironically, I have had problems with glock talk "approved" vendors. My TGS orders have not been small either. I have some more stuff arriving this week too.
so they have stopped charging a 15% "restocking fee" if you cancel your order when you find out nothing you ordered was actually "in stock"? how nice...

seriously, i'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but tell us, does tgscom have a good dental plan?
Old 10-05-2009, 12:34   #15
El_Padrino44

Just ordered 2 range KCI mags and another disassembly tool late night Oct 1st...Received them today at 9:30am USPS.
El_Padrino44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2009, 19:36   #16
tampa

Quote:
Originally Posted by carbofan21 View Post
so they have stopped charging a 15% "restocking fee" if you cancel your order when you find out nothing you ordered was actually "in stock"? how nice...

seriously, i'm not usually one for conspiracy theories, but tell us, does tgscom have a good dental plan?
lol!! You think I work for TGS?? I already have a good dental plan

They did not charge me a 15% fee for cancelling an order not in stock. They apologized for the issue and quickly cancelled the order and sent me confirmation. However, they did charge me a 15% fee when I returned a couple items.

This thread is about TGS so I assumed I should only talk about TGS. However, if you really want to know, I have had great experiences with Bass Pro, TGS, Cabela's, Buns Gun Shop, and Natchez. I can name a few "member approved" glocktalk sites that I don't like due to personal experiences, but I will save that and assume these were isolated issues. I tell it like it is and if a company has done well with my orders, I will let others know. Until they prove me otherwise, I will continue to do so. I have another TGS order on the way, so hopefully they continue with their great service.

Last edited by tampa; 10-06-2009 at 13:59..
Old 10-07-2009, 13:05   #17
tampa

I just received the remainder of my order and it came well packed with no issues at all. Once again, I have not had any problems with TGS.
Old 10-08-2009, 18:29   #18
jmsfmtex

No Problem

I placed an order on Sunday. It was shipped on Monday morning and arrived on Thursday. When I called on Monday to see if my order was placed I talked to a very pleasant person who answered all the questions I had. I also received a coupon for $5 off my next order. I would certainly order from them again.
Old 10-08-2009, 18:32   #19
tampa

Now I am mad I did not get a coupon lol
Old 10-18-2009, 12:17   #20
nelsone
rank amateur

Send a message via Skype™ to nelsone
There's a new thread up on TGSCOM,

if you'd like to pile on.
Any more recent rants out there?
I feel like such a dummy, allowing myself to be fooled twice. Never again, I swear.
nelsone is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
customer, service, sucks, tgscom, worst