GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-09-2010, 18:38   #3051
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Kid Rock

Born Free

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bu3rsha1ZtI

I don't care for much of Kid's music but this one is okay.

Kid Rock reminded me of .38 Special because I think my friend told me that he sometimes performs with Kid Rock....but I wouldn't swear to that....(when .38 Special isn't performing.)
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 19:09   #3052
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
An oldie that I almost forgot about....

Andy Kim...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6J4x2AOLoB0
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 19:13   #3053
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
The Archies and Sugar Sugar...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzko9...eature=related
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 04:13   #3054
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
TGIF!!!!

__________________

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 11-12-2010 at 04:13..
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 18:39   #3055
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
This is it....

Last Chance...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OE5QfmGM0D0

__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 18:45   #3056
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
You're the One that I want....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHFbh...eature=related
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 18:48   #3057
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Hopelessly Devoted...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJpyG...eature=related
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 18:54   #3058
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Olivia...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn6tB...eature=related
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:12   #3059
jdavionic
NRA Member
 
jdavionic's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 11,819
Stevie Ray Vaughn...Voodoo Child
__________________
- JD

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:15   #3060
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
It's official!!!

I'm running away from home tonight!!!

Children....dog....husband!

It's all going to do me in tonight!



Looking for the perfect song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU7JjJJZi1Q
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:20   #3061
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
It's official!!!

I'm running away from home tonight!!!

Children....dog....husband!

It's all going to do me in tonight!



Looking for the perfect song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TU7JjJJZi1Q


try this one on for size

Pink Floyd

Comfortably Numb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:24   #3062
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM0ID...eature=related

my hubby will be upset if I wake him up...especially to pack my suitcase!

__________________

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 11-12-2010 at 19:25..
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:32   #3063
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wM0ID...eature=related

my hubby will be upset if I wake him up...especially to pack my suitcase!

You could operate in stealth mode but all you really need are car keys and his credit card......... of course I know your not serious.

Pink Floyd

Money

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkhX5W7JoWI
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:37   #3064
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
try this one on for size

Pink Floyd

Comfortably Numb

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkJNyQfAprY


<---Needs a few more glasses of wine to become comfortably numb! My hubby, son-in-law and I arrived home to a note taped to the Florida room door by my daughter...."I will clean up the Florida room when I get home....my school project is laying out on the floor to dry! I love you all!"

Okay. I told my husband to be sure to not let our dog, Daisy, get trapped out there, because she does naughty things when she panics.

We had a nice dinner...nice evening. We spent some time out by the pool and firepit. (Daisy has a favorite chair in the Florida Room which she sneaks out to whenever the opportunity arises.)

My daughter came home, and she and her hubby went out to get a bite to eat. (Not home yet.) My hubby went to bed. I'm inside listening to music....all the sudden, I hear Daisy yelping for me from the Florida Room!

Yeah. She's trapped out there; Yep. Done her naughty deeds...within INCHES of my daughters final projects!!!!

I think I saved the day. Daisy is banished to her kennel. Hubby is sleeping soundly!

Kids enjoying dinner.

I scrubbed the floor....I pray that Daisy didn't mark any of the project....I don't think she did!

Praying for the day they close on their home so they can get their own place again!

__________________

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 11-12-2010 at 19:37..
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:45   #3065
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Life....Isn't It...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SR0gvasDEm4
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:47   #3066
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post


<---Needs a few more glasses of wine to become comfortably numb! My hubby, son-in-law and I arrived home to a note taped to the Florida room door by my daughter...."I will clean up the Florida room when I get home....my school project is laying out on the floor to dry! I love you all!"

Okay. I told my husband to be sure to not let our dog, Daisy, get trapped out there, because she does naughty things when she panics.

We had a nice dinner...nice evening. We spent some time out by the pool and firepit. (Daisy has a favorite chair in the Florida Room which she sneaks out to whenever the opportunity arises.)

My daughter came home, and she and her hubby went out to get a bite to eat. (Not home yet.) My hubby went to bed. I'm inside listening to music....all the sudden, I hear Daisy yelping for me from the Florida Room!

Yeah. She's trapped out there; Yep. Done her naughty deeds...within INCHES of my daughters final projects!!!!

I think I saved the day. Daisy is banished to her kennel. Hubby is sleeping soundly!

Kids enjoying dinner.

I scrubbed the floor....I pray that Daisy didn't mark any of the project....I don't think she did!

Praying for the day they close on their home so they can get their own place again!

your luck is better than mine.

PF

Hey You


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcQZ...eature=related
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:50   #3067
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
yes it is.......
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 19:54   #3068
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
your luck is better than mine.

PF

Hey You


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRcQZ...eature=related


I pray that my daughter doesn't find something that I missed when she goes out there later!

I'm tough, but she's MUCH tougher that I ever thought about being!

__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:01   #3069
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post


I pray that my daughter doesn't find something that I missed when she goes out there later!

I'm tough, but she's MUCH tougher that I ever thought about being!

Sgt Schultz

I know nothing, nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYpADZiv00

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!

__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:03   #3070
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
How bout some more Moody Blues........

The Story In Your Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75XW...eature=related
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:06   #3071
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Moody Blues

Tuesday Afternoon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPLWBhNW3FM
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:06   #3072
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
Sgt Schultz

I know nothing, nothing!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzYpADZiv00

That's my story and I'm stickin to it!!


^

Moving on....

A sad song....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2N_uvnvGbI
__________________

Karen

Last edited by kcb; 11-12-2010 at 20:08..
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:10   #3073
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post
How bout some more Moody Blues........

The Story In Your Eyes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r75XW...eature=related
My husband's song for me forever has been a Moody Blues song...

All the way back to when we were separated by an ocean when he was serving in the military in Germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NSzRsFPyM
__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:20   #3074
69stingray
427 ci
 
69stingray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: North Alabama
Posts: 4,098
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcb View Post
My husband's song for me forever has been a Moody Blues song...

All the way back to when we were separated by an ocean when he was serving in the military in Germany.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5NSzRsFPyM


Justin Hayward

Forever Autumn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9Qx7Kp_I8
__________________
"If everything seems under control, you`re just not going fast enough." Mario Andretti
69stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2010, 20:23   #3075
kcb
Southern Lady
 
kcb's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: God's BEAUTIFUL World
Posts: 29,310
Quote:
Originally Posted by 69stingray View Post


Justin Hayward

Forever Autumn

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CO9Qx7Kp_I8
Very nice!

__________________

Karen
kcb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 19:30.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,564
458 Members
1,106 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42