Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-20-2009, 18:22   #1
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Mountain House Sale, 25% off, FREE Ship: 2/21-3/6

Stock Up Now for the Tough Times

Are you ready? If you are not, this may be among the last best chances you have to lay-in food and supplies before things get ugly.

Depression, recession ... war, peace ... bailouts, flameouts ... taxpayers getting fleeced. These are not the times to be putting your resources into anything other than substantive assets.

If you know me, you know full well I'm not peddling fear. In fact, I'm really very pleased to be able to offer some semblance of peace of mind to our friends and club members at a time when comfort is an increasingly rare commodity.

Gold, Guns, and Grub

I trust you will do what you can in the first two areas mentioned above. MOST important, though, is to be sure you have your household's nutritional needs provided-for ... to whatever extent that you are able. If you and yours become hungry, you will very likely find yourself in a tenuous and unenviable situation having to compete with others for whatever is available out there.

It no longer seems prudent to even say that this might not happen anytime soon. You make up your own mind about that. All I can do is offer you the chance to get some of the best quality storage food at some of the best bottom-line prices available.

1. It doesn't get any better than Mountain House freeze dried food in #10 cans ... the best tasting, longest lasting line of emergency food in the world.

Our next Mountain House cans sale is slated to run from February 21-March 6. All MH can listings will sell for 25% off--the steepest discounts permitted by the manufacturer. As always, it will all ship free to the lower 48 and we will issue club members rebate vouchers for quantity purchases (scroll down the category page for details).

2. This sale we are calling the Ratcheting Rewards Sale. Buyers club members can really make a haul. See the details.

3. We've also added a few more great storage food listings in the last few weeks to include:

* APack MREs with heaters
* Canned Chocolate/Candy Variety Pack
* Grandmas Country Cream real Powdered Milk and Chocolate Milk
* Bega Canned Cheese

You can find all of those new products listed on our homepage.

4. Worth mentioning--we recently lowered prices on some of our Berkey water filter systems. Can't go without drinking water.

Friends--please do stay safe. And thank you for your business.

Safecastle Royal Buyers Club
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Refuge blog
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Win a Case of MH Food - LIKE us on Facebook
JC Refuge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2009, 13:01   #2
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

We're off to a flying start on this sale today. Be advised--the freebies for members are only while supplies last.

Refuge blog

Old 02-25-2009, 09:53   #3
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Whew.

The Prez says it's all gonna work out just fine. What a relief!

Guess I'm gonna' be able to keep my Mountain House in the closet for another decade or two, huh?

Refuge blog

Old 02-25-2009, 15:03   #4
lonewolf01

Holy Cow..they list their 55 gal water drum for around $137. I went to my local container company and bought a brand new one for $40 cash!
"Come to me those of you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" - Matt 11:28
lonewolf01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 15:43   #5
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf01 View Post
Holy Cow..they list their 55 gal water drum for around $137. I went to my local container company and bought a brand new one for $40 cash!
Lonewolf ... I was under the impression that a paid sponsor here in the sponsor forum was not going to have to deal with spamming and trolling. This forum is not proving to be at all what I was led to believe.

FYI--Safecastle Royal is a buyers club. The 55-gallon closed head poly drums FDA approved for water storage and UN approved for hazardous materials costs our members $109.60. That price includes shipping to anywhere in the US.

Refuge blog

Old 02-25-2009, 18:09   #6
lonewolf01

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC Refuge View Post
Lonewolf ... I was under the impression that a paid sponsor here in the sponsor forum was not going to have to deal with spamming and trolling. This forum is not proving to be at all what I was led to believe.

FYI--Safecastle Royal is a buyers club. The 55-gallon closed head poly drums FDA approved for water storage and UN approved for hazardous materials costs our members $109.60. That price includes shipping to anywhere in the US.

I am not a troll. I followed a link here and all I saw was your price. I didn't even notice that this thread was in a sponsor link.
"Come to me those of you who are weary and burdened and I will give you rest" - Matt 11:28
lonewolf01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 19:24   #7
Wangbat

They have a good price on the Mountain House Ground Beef. A case (6) was $182 which works out to just over 30 a can. A quick search on the net showed the can retails for about $40.00.

It's free shipping unless your from AK (Me). It didn't give me a cost for shipping, so I'm hoping it's not too bad. So far, it looks like a good deal.
Wangbat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 19:38   #8
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangbat View Post
They have a good price on the Mountain House Ground Beef. A case (6) was $182 which works out to just over 30 a can. A quick search on the net showed the can retails for about $40.00.

It's free shipping unless your from AK (Me). It didn't give me a cost for shipping, so I'm hoping it's not too bad. So far, it looks like a good deal.
I'm shipping it to you for free, Wangbat. Not sure what the cost will be exactly, but shipping one case to the great white north won't kill me either way. Enjoy!

Refuge blog

Old 02-26-2009, 18:15   #9
Wangbat

Cool, thanks.
Old 02-26-2009, 20:31   #10
squalus

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf01 View Post
I got 4 cases of MREs for 35 a piece at a gun show a year ago. They have apack mre's for 90 bucks a case. So what?

Picking up something local and used is different then getting something new shipped to you. Not everyone can pick up these one time local smokin' deals.

I've never done business with these guys, but their prices look pretty good to me.
squalus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2009, 21:12   #11
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by squalus View Post
I got 4 cases of MREs for 35 a piece at a gun show a year ago. They have apack mre's for 90 bucks a case. So what?

Picking up something local and used is different then getting something new shipped to you. Not everyone can pick up these one time local smokin' deals.

I've never done business with these guys, but their prices look pretty good to me.
Actually, 95% of our customers join our buyers club. Our members pricing can be found by mousing over the main listing image for each product. Everything except MH cans are 20% off. (MH requires us not to discount their cans for our members--they have to be sold at full retail most of the time, except for during limited managed sale periods.)

We never charge anybody in the lower 48 for shipping on anything. Club members often get freebies throughout the year.

You become a club member for a one-time $19 fee. It's a lifetime membership and gets you that 20% off most everything all the time. (The member price on the brand new APack 12-case w/ htrs is $71.20 w/ free shipping.)

Members during this MH sale get a free pouch of CELOX for 4 cases purchased.

And a $120 voucher code at 8 cases purchased ...

Plus a free OPTIMUS Crux at 12 cases purchased.

And another $120 voucher at 16 cases and at every additional 8 cases.

Bottom line ... our club is not necessarily BOOM--what you see is what you get. There are reasons for that. Figure it all out, and you'll be very pleased with what we can do for you.

Refuge blog

Old 03-01-2009, 20:25   #12
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

FYI, the CELOX freebie for members is going to run out before we get to the end of the sale.

Refuge blog

Old 03-03-2009, 13:16   #13
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Three more days. CELOX is almost gone.

Refuge blog

Old 03-06-2009, 13:25   #14
JC Refuge
GT Sponsor

Last call

Refuge blog

Old 03-12-2009, 12:32   #15
Wangbat

Got my order, no drama/delays, Great customer service.