Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-17-2013, 17:44   #1
Pier23

Making the spider move..l

Just posting to make the spider move in the mailbox...

Was idly looking for a pocket pistol and found a nicely priced P3AT at my LGS.

Haven't punched a lot of rounds thru it...maybe 100 so far, but after I figured out how to hold it, I am surprised at how accurate I am with it now, and has gone bang with no drama or error.

I am very pleased with this guy and it is now my constant companion.
Pier23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 14:07   #2
kussor

I was thinking about one. I know how to get 300 ft lbs of power out of it (safely) but since I've seen lots of failures with such loads, I instead bought a CM9 Kahr, and load it to almost 500 ft lbs. much better, and it's still quite pocketable and controlable.
kussor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2013, 06:47   #3
Eric2340
Infidel :)

I have a P3AT that has been flawless since day one.

It is also my third KT, after a P32 first, and then a P11 later. All have had NO issues, although ALL also did get the "fluff and buff" polishing each BEFORE being fired for the first time.

None would be my first choice before a Glock and are not on the same level as, but it was all I had or all I could afford, I'd have NO problem with using one (a KT).

The P3AT and P32 (P3AT preferred obviously) are basically best served for shoving up someone's nose and pulling the trigger/last ditch/better than a knife gun. Again I HIGHLY recommend the .380 P3AT over the .32 P32 if possible.

BTW, my P3AT has amazing accuracy at distance also for such a small inexpensive gun.
Old 07-07-2013, 22:21   #4
Caver 60

Got two.

One is a first generation model P3AT and as advertised it had lots of problems which the sticky at the top of the page helped greatly with and it now runs 100%. I quit counting at 3,000 rounds though it. I put a 'P' sight on it way back then and, as mentioned, it's very accurate. I've even shot it at 50 and 100 yards just for fun. Not to bad a pattern at 50 yards. Probably about a 8 by 8 foot pattern at 100 yards, but it's fun to try, at least before ammo got so expensive and hard to find.

My other one is a later generation. I've lost track of which generation, but I bought it about 4 years or more ago. Ammo got expensive and hard to find, so it's only had somewhere over 1,000 rounds through it. I had one minor problem out of the box which I easily fixed during the first box or two of ammo. Since then it's ran 100%. It's also very accurate. I've got 10 spare magazines for them

And both are great close range point shooters. But remember good point shooting takes lots of ammo to stay proficient. My P3AT is always in my right front pants pocket (where legal) no matter what else I'm carrying.
Caver 60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2013, 20:28   #5
bac1023

I've had my P3AT for nearly 10 years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
bac1023 is offline   Reply With Quote