SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-09-2015, 18:31   #101
xxlarge

Quote:
Originally Posted by tedbeau View Post
I bought my G27 from Duncan's. Glenn in a great guy. They do have one guy there I am not to crazy about but most of his people are pretty good.

Another shop that might have slightly better prices is Williams Gun Shop, in Auburn Michigan.

http://www.mlive.com/truenorth/index..._auburn_a.html

I believe the owner used to be with the one in the Flint area, but they are not associated with each other now. I haven't actually bought anything from them, but I know their prices are pretty competative.
Glen is a good guy and his parents are nice, but I too have had run ins with the guy you are talking about. He is a jerk and knows everything there is to know about everything. Too bad, because I quit going there just so I wouldn't have to deal with him or run into him.
Hi, I'm XXlarge and I'm a Glockaholic. I've fallen off the wagon in the past but have taken the pledge to follow the 12 step program, which means I have only seven more to go. I may have to add a few more steps.
xxlarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2015, 08:18   #102
brisk21

Silver Bullet is where I usually go. They are pretty good. I really don't care for Bob's in Hastings too much, but they aren't terrible either. (The salesman, that is) I will say that Bobs has an excellent reloading selection. Michigan Police Equipment is a great place to go as well. I think it helps being in the law enforcement community when you go there, but you don't have to be. The only thing I like about Gander Mountain is that you can look at and handle all the rifles and shotguns without having to ask for them. But their typical sales guy is not very smart about guns.
brisk21 is offline   Reply With Quote