SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-03-2006, 15:34   #1
Eric
Big Giant Head

Welcome -- Please Read Before Posting Here

Hi folks. As most of you already know, I do not allow companies to post unsolicited ad messages plugging their products here. This wasn't always the case, but such posts started to be a problem five or six years ago, so we stopped allowing such posts. I have been giving it some thought though and I've decided that having a place for companies to discuss their wares could be a benefit to them AND to my readers here, so I created this forum.

<b>The ability to originate new threads here will be limited to my sponsors only.</b> There are a lot of great products and companies out there, but I have to pay the bills here and my sponsors are helping me to do so. Although only sponsors will be able to start threads here, any member can reply to those threads, to ask questions about the products being discussed. <b><font color="red">I want to make it very clear that replies in this forum must be limited to the products being discussed. This forum is not going to be used to hash out complaints or customer service issues with my sponsors. If you have an issue with one of them, please take it up with them directly. I also want to stress that I want anyone who posts here to be polite and respectful. The sponsors that post here help keep this place going and I do not want to see them get beat up for their trouble</font> Any messages that violate these guidelines will be removed.</b> If any of you have any feedback on this new forum, please email me at webmaster@glocktalk.com

Glock Talk will very soon be adding a paid membership tier above the current free membership level. Once that happens, I will have a mechanism in place where companies who aren't sponsors here can buy short-term access to this forum, to announce a new product. I will post more info on this when the paid tier launches.

If you are a sponsor here and I haven't already emailed you about this new system, please email me with your GT user name and I will update your account so you can post here.

If you are not a sponsor here and would like more info on becoming one, please email me at webmaster@glocktalk.com and I will send you more info. We have several advertising options to offer. Glock Talk served more than 31,000,000 banner ad exposures last month. The site gets a huge amount of traffic.

Anyway, I hope this forum will be a valuable tool to my sponsors and my readers here alike. Thanks. Eric
Old 02-03-2006, 16:21   #2
Mrs. VR
Administrator

#wav

90/9/1

Mrs. VR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 16:33   #3
Razoreye
♥♥Adorkable!♥♥

Oh, too cool. Second post!!

And if I close my mind in fear... Please pry it open!

Smooth is fast, fast is smooth.
Razoreye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2006, 16:58   #4
Hkps1

Great Idea !!!

G26/G19C Black G17/G19 Green
Hkps1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2006, 03:31   #5
JByer323
Is it dead?

Send a message via AIM to JByer323

Great idea, sir.
Do not kill, do not rape, do not steal, these are principles that every man of every faith can embrace. These are not polite suggestions, these are codes of behavior and those of you that ignore them will pay the dearest cost.
JByer323 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2006, 05:22   #6
TDR_50
CLM Number
TDR911

Thanks Eric, This is a great media for specific & direct questions to be asked and answered. I think everyone will benefit from this thread. Customers and sponsors. If you searce the forums GLOCKTALK has the largest member base of all the forums.

!!!! DON'T FORGET TO DONATE WHEN EVER YOU CAN. !!!!!!!

Tony Doukas