SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 07-22-2004, 00:56   #1
ppts799
Daisho

Reminders Please

i spoke to jmy a few minutes ago and we would like to remind everybody of the GT rules.

---------------------------

Everyone that posts here is expected to follow the few simple posting rules that exist here and that they agreed to when they first registered.

Here are the highlights:

1. No illegal message content.

2. No foul language. We are trying to maintain a family environment and such language is not appropriate. Also, do not post curse words that are deliberately misspelled or have special characters inserted in them to avoid the bad word filter.

3. No rude or abusive language. It is possible to disagree with someone without getting rude.

4. Posts with racist or extremist comments or content are not allowed. That includes links to sites with such content.

5. No flame wars are allowed here.

6. Unsolicited posts by companies advertising products are not allowed. (Please email sales@glocktalk.com for info. on becoming a sponsor.)

7. Posts with sexually suggestive or explicit content are not allowed. That includes links to sites with such content.

8. Do NOT reopen threads pertaining to subjects that had previous threads closed.

9. Do NOT post the same or similar thread in multiple forums. Select the forum best suited for the topic and post it there. Multiple postings with the same subject matter by the same member will not be allowed.

Everyone is welcome to hang out here and express their opinions, but we expect anyone that chooses to post to do so within the confines of the posting rules above. We reserve the right to close, edit or remove any post or thread that violates the rules here. Anyone that repeatedly violates the rules will not be allowed to participate here.

Thank you.

----------------------

if you have posts or links which go against these GT rules, may we kindly request you to please edit or delete them.

thank you very much.

pio
ppts799 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 01:03   #2
Alexii
Janeway Forever

Maybe we could request a sticky on this thread, so that new participants will be aware?

BOG #13
Alexii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:22   #3
attyjpl
Dark Justice

Send a message via Yahoo to attyjpl
in response to this reminder, i'm concerned with what i have posted in the "5 best pistols to own" thread regarding glockcowboy.

please feel free to edit it if i have transgressed GT house rules. my apologies to the mods.
BOG #45790
attyjpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2004, 10:30   #4
9MX
Rei!

Quote:
Originally posted by attyjpl
in response to this reminder, i'm concerned with what i have posted in the "5 best pistols to own" thread regarding glockcowboy.

please feel free to edit it if i have transgressed GT house rules. my apologies to the mods.
pards,

you also have the option to edit it
Old 07-22-2004, 10:31   #5
attyjpl
Dark Justice

Send a message via Yahoo to attyjpl
Quote:
Originally posted by 9MX
pards,

you also have the option to edit it

oo nga no?? teka....
BOG #45790
attyjpl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 06:16   #6
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

Thanks so much Pio, Alexii, and fellow BOG members, I have stickied this thread. Now new members to this forum won't have far to go to see the rules. Thanks again to my great friends in the Band of Glockers. If you ever need anything at all I am always close by.

God Bless and love to all,
Eddie Cellini
"Weapons are tools of power. In the hands of the state they can be the tools of decency or the tools of oppression, depending on the righteousness of that state. In the hands of criminals they are tools of evil. In the hands of free and decent citizens they are tools of liberty. An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
- Col. Jeff Cooper
Eddie C. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2004, 07:08   #7
jmy
Lifetime Membership
Still Alive

Eddie,
THANKS again for all the favors that you done for all of us.

jmy
Old 07-23-2004, 07:31   #8
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by jmy
Eddie,
THANKS again for all the favors that you done for all of us.

jmy

Thank you Michael. You are one of my closest friends on this site. I am grateful for that friendship, and my friendship with all of the BOG members. Eddie^c
"Weapons are tools of power. In the hands of the state they can be the tools of decency or the tools of oppression, depending on the righteousness of that state. In the hands of criminals they are tools of evil. In the hands of free and decent citizens they are tools of liberty. An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it."
- Col. Jeff Cooper
Old 07-24-2004, 02:52   #9
ReccaH
Let's Play

Quote:
Originally posted by Eddie C.
Thank you Michael. You are one of my closest friends on this site. I am grateful for that friendship, and my friendship with all of the BOG members. Eddie^c
:ladiesmn:
Old 07-24-2004, 07:31   #10
darwin25
Make your move

HEY EDDIE. NICE AVATAR;f
darwin25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2004, 17:51   #11
Eddie C.
CLM Number A
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by darwin25
HEY EDDIE. NICE AVATAR;f

Thanks buddy. Scott (scottauld) made it for me. I had sold my Glocks last year along with a few lesser firearms to get more desirable guns that I couldn't afford on my own. I picked up a Sig P210 and Browning Hi-Power. Well I wanted at least one Glock. What kind of a self respecting Moderator wouldn't have at least one Glock, right? Hahaha! I ordered a Glock 19 in O.D. It should be into my gunshop within the next couple of weeks.^c I asked Scott to make me a avatar in honor of my new Glock. I thought it was about time to change my avatar. Even I was getting tired of looking at my ugly mug for almost two years.;f ;f ;f
- Col. Jeff Cooper
Old 09-22-2004, 14:16   #12
mbclubph
GREEN MINDED

sorry sorry sorry master

I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE SA FELLOW BOGS NA NAIINIS AND NAASAR SA MGA NAGAWA KONG MALI PASENSYA NPO MGA KUYA... HOPE BOGS SENIORS WILL FORGIVE AND FORGET.;f ;f OOOOPPPPSSS caps lock nanaman pasensya na bka may magalit po (tulog kasi ako palagi sa computer class ko wen i was in school) pasensya na isang tao lang na bago sa computer hehehe PEACE BOGS GODBLESS
mbclubph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 23:44   #13
Eye Cutter

Everybody is entitled to their own opinions and outlook. Let's all have an open mind and try to be more patient and tolerant about everyone's views.

No harm, No foul!