Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-10-2014, 02:26   #61
*ASH*
SMDEBDFF

Quote:
Originally Posted by nmk View Post
What is the message here?
the message is obvious . a big percentage of people who flap their gums and wont shut up when being investigated ,a big % of them are indicted on their own words before seeking and speaking with legal council .

if ever in similar situation do not talk to the police if you even acted in self defense .

stupid people get caught . smart people STFU. even in a self defense situation what do people think the police are magically your friends who want to talk to like friends ?? ROFL . UMMMMM NO . no need to help them bend you over . geex

and some folks talk because they say " well i did not want to send message i was hiding anything " oh really . who gives a **** what they think .

Last edited by *ASH*; 05-10-2014 at 02:29..
*ASH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 03:54   #62
AA_Khost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanster View Post
I'm not familiar with the specifics of Texas law, and I'd be curious if anyone has more detail to offer, but I find it hard to imagine that even if it's technically legal to shoot someone for nighttime criminal trespass in TX, you could expect to walk outside, confront and shoot an unthreatening/unidentified person on your property at night and not end up on murder/manslaughter charges.

My legal theory is based on the notion that even in Texas, there's some burden to demonstrate that "he needed shootin'!".

My bad I meant to say criminal mischief not criminal trespass.
Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.-Heraclitus
AA_Khost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:20   #63
Tiro Fijo

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ASH* View Post
the message is obvious . a big percentage of people who flap their gums and wont shut up when being investigated ,a big % of them are indicted on their own words before seeking and speaking with legal council .

if ever in similar situation do not talk to the police if you even acted in self defense .

stupid people get caught . smart people STFU. even in a self defense situation what do people think the police are magically your friends who want to talk to like friends ?? ROFL . UMMMMM NO . no need to help them bend you over . geex

and some folks talk because they say " well i did not want to send message i was hiding anything " oh really . who gives a **** what they think .

And you know this to be a fact how? Have you ever been arrested for murder? Interviewed a murder suspect? I'm thinking a Big Fat no. In other words, you have no idea what you're writing about except what you read on the Internet.

Just telling the police in simple terms what happened works miracles as well as will help you in garnering eyewitnesses as well as their testimony who may be later lost. 99.99% of homicides are not Trayvon Martin media type events. The vast majority are open & shut cases, In that by not talking you have almost assuredly guaranteed being arrested. The police are not out to "get you". However, since you said in another post that you and your wife smoke Meth I can understand your fears & psychological paranoia.
Tiro Fijo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:45   #64
Bren
NRA Life Member

Never mind - my post doesn't make sense after I saw that they included the affidavit.

Last edited by Bren; 05-10-2014 at 13:28..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 04:50   #65
wprebeck
Got quacks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiro Fijo View Post
". However, since you said in another post that you and your wife smoke Meth I can understand your fears & psychological paranoia.
Wait...what?

Dude, you SO have to PM me that particular post.

/thread hijack
Old 05-10-2014, 05:06   #66
Matthew Courtney
CLM Number 285
Instructor #298

The ADA is plainly lying on the affadavit of probable cause. August 28, 2014 has not happened yet.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Matthew Courtney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 05:19   #67
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
However, since you said in another post that you and your wife smoke Meth I can understand your fears & psychological paranoia.
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and posts about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Courtney View Post
The ADA is plainly lying on the affadavit of probable cause. August 28, 2014 has not happened yet.
In prison inmate logic, he would be thinking "ha, I've got them now - the whole thing will have to be dismissed."

Last edited by Bren; 05-10-2014 at 05:23..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:39   #68
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Courtney View Post
First, there is no "August 28, 2014" in the affidavit.

What you want to ascribe to the ADA, "August 23, 2014", is not his statement, but that of a Felene Sherbondy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bren View Post
In prison inmate logic, he would be thinking "ha, I've got them now - the whole thing will have to be dismissed."

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 07:10   #69
RussP

Markus Kaarma Speaks Out on Diren Dede Shooting

Quote:
Markus Kaarma Speaks Out on Diren Dede Shooting
Quote:
MISSOULA - 29-year-old Grant Creek resident Markus Kaarma releases his first statement since April 27, the night he allegedly shot and killed 17-year-old Diren Dede.

The statement, made by way of his attorney Paul Ryan, begins by Kaarma offering, "sincere condolences to the family and friends of Diren Dede over the loss of their son, brother and friend."

Ryan then runs through Kaarma's perspective of what happened before and after the shooting, speaking of the fear and insecurity Kaarma and his partner, Janelle Pflager, were feeling after a string of burglaries in their neighborhood including two burglaries to Kaarma and Pflager's home...

..."Markus denies that he lured anyone into his garage. The family's garage door was open for ventilation because Markus and Janelle smoke cigarettes in the garage and had done so before the tragedy. The purse alleged to be 'bait', was actually located in a dark corner of the unlit garage and not visible from the driveway," Ryan says in the statement.
Hmm, methinks the previous statements to LE and this statement do conflict with each other...

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
RussP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 09:23   #70
Ftttu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deanster View Post
I'm not familiar with the specifics of Texas law, and I'd be curious if anyone has more detail to offer, but I find it hard to imagine that even if it's technically legal to shoot someone for nighttime criminal trespass in TX, you could expect to walk outside, confront and shoot an unthreatening/unidentified person on your property at night and not end up on murder/manslaughter charges.

My legal theory is based on the notion that even in Texas, there's some burden to demonstrate that "he needed shootin'!".

http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...E/htm/PE.9.htm

The above link is to the Texas use of force statute. If anyone can show me where you can use deadly force because someone is trespassing during the nighttime, I'd like to be educated. You will have to show the justification for something other than just trespassing during the nighttime. I'm only talking about land and not breaking into your home.

As I have said in other threads of the use of force here in Texas, the justification afforded is merely a defense to prosecution. It is not a "right" to kill or injure while protecting safety and/or property.

Last edited by Ftttu; 05-10-2014 at 09:26.. Reason: Added content
Ftttu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:02   #71
AA_Khost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ftttu View Post
http://www.statutes.legis.state.tx.u...E/htm/PE.9.htm

The above link is to the Texas use of force statute. If anyone can show me where you can use deadly force because someone is trespassing during the nighttime, I'd like to be educated. You will have to show the justification for something other than just trespassing during the nighttime. I'm only talking about land and not breaking into your home.

As I have said in other threads of the use of force here in Texas, the justification afforded is merely a defense to prosecution. It is not a "right" to kill or injure while protecting safety and/or property.

I corrected myself,I meant to say criminal mischief.

Post #62
Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back.-Heraclitus

Last edited by AA_Khost; 05-10-2014 at 10:03..
AA_Khost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:18   #72
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Hmm, methinks the previous statements to LE and this statement do conflict with each other...
It seems that he is trying to change his story as the original one wasnt such a smart way to try and claim self defense.

But with two different stories, one of them has to be a lie (by default). So why would I chose to believe the second one?
I never agreed to be
Your holy one
DanaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 10:20   #73
DanaT
Pharaoh

Would people who support this guy on GT, support, say an LEO that fired into a dark garage because he felt threatened but couldnt actually identify a threat or even a suspect? If not, why would someone possibly support a homeowner that did this?
I never agreed to be
Your holy one
Old 05-10-2014, 10:26   #74
Stevekozak
Returning video

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Would people who support this guy on GT, support, say an LEO that fired into a dark garage because he felt threatened but couldnt actually identify a threat or even a suspect? If not, why would someone possibly support a homeowner that did this?
Is it the Leo's garage?
Old 05-10-2014, 10:33   #75
DanaT
Pharaoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stevekozak View Post
Is it the Leo's garage?
Would it matter?

If it matters, then what if yes, it is his garage, and then what it is it no its not his garage?
I never agreed to be
Your holy one
Old 05-10-2014, 10:43   #76
Stevekozak
Returning video

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
Would it matter?

If it matters, then what if yes, it is his garage, and then what it is it no its not his garage?
Well, one would assume that one would have some idea of what is in one's own garage, and that one would not have much idea what is in a garage that is not one's own.

I might think about answering your second question if I could figure out what your question is. That is quite the word jumble you got going on there.
Old 05-10-2014, 11:14   #77
NDCent
Socially Inept

When are people going to learn, no hunting over a baited field, no video of an illegal kill, and quit taking selfies of yourself or the corpse (especially trophy shots).

Old 05-10-2014, 12:18   #78
berto62

I bet when this is all over Mr Kaarma is going to wish he would have secured his property and stayed in the house.
Old 05-10-2014, 12:23   #79
*ASH*
SMDEBDFF

Quote:
And you know this to be a fact how? Have you ever been arrested for murder? Interviewed a murder suspect? I'm thinking a Big Fat no. In other words, you have no idea what you're writing about except what you read on the Internet.

Just telling the police in simple terms what happened works miracles as well as will help you in garnering eyewitnesses as well as their testimony who may be later lost. 99.99% of homicides are not Trayvon Martin media type events. The vast majority are open & shut cases, In that by not talking you have almost assuredly guaranteed being arrested. The police are not out to "get you". However, since you said in another post that you and your wife smoke Meth I can understand your fears & psychological paranoia.
good lord way to serious bro . smoking meth was a joke.
and obviously i would say what happened but i will answer questions with my lawyer .

i dunno why LEO get all butthurt when someone uses their inherent right NOT TO TALK TO THE POLICE .

just because you exercise your right does not make one guilty lol

hey i got some good deal on crack too ROFLMAO

Last edited by *ASH*; 05-10-2014 at 12:32..
*ASH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 12:26   #80
Stevekozak
Returning video

ASH, you old dope fiend, you!!!