Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 10-21-2013, 07:36   #21
NDCent
Socially Inept

I would never hire someone with those features and traits to represent my business.

I also won't be eating where someone with guaged, infected, rotten, stinking, ear flesh is waiting tables or serving food.
Old 10-21-2013, 07:46   #22
shanny161984

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liquid Sword View Post
You sound like an *******.

Why does anyone care what others do to their bodies?
People that do this crap are screaming for attention, so I give it to them. My favorite is to just stare at them until they say something then explain just that. But most of the time they just wander off.
shanny161984 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:08   #23
Radam3

I have no problem with tattoos, as long as they can be hidden when necessary. Have many myself, all concealable if needed.

Facial, hands, and neck tattoos are not for me, but I am not going to ***** about the folk that have them. To each their own. I know a lot of people that have them that are gainfully employed. Are they doctors and lawyers, no. Do they make enough to support their families, yes.

Now as far as the idiots with the "poker chips" in their ears, I could go on all day about! That **** looks ridiculous and will never heal! At least with just regular piercings once you've decided to be an adult the holes close up and leave hardly any evidence of their prior existence. But once these kids decide to make the holes big enough to where you can put a pop can through their ear (or even the "small" ones that are only about the size of a dime) they are stuck with that FOREVER! And considering most of the ones that do this are still in their 20's, there will be some interesting looking old folks come 30-50 years from now! I loathe the ear gauging thing! Even more so when an otherwise pretty lady does it :puke:

"I question things because I am human"
Old 10-21-2013, 13:12   #24
walt cowan

thank god this stuff wasn't the "in thing" when i was a kid. hair, clothes, shoes, slang and music can be done away with pretty easy but, this crap is forever!
Old 10-26-2013, 16:11   #25
minuteman32
NRA & GOA Life

I waited until I was in my 40's to get my tats. I wanted them to look good in the nursing home.
minuteman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 06:00   #26
walt cowan

tats on a a good looking woman is like using spray paint to tag a hot sports car.
Old 10-31-2013, 07:40   #27
GLWyandotte
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by minuteman32 View Post
I waited until I was in my 40's to get my tats. I wanted them to look good in the nursing home.

I waited until 51.
My parents are dead, so they won't be too freaked out.
I took a long time finding the right artist and the right art. I haven't ever been a "snake-through-a-skull" guy and didn't want anything too trashy, but to each their own. I like Japanese art. Not a fan of asian letters or words- hell, it could mean "No 2 with eggroll" for all I know.

This is what I got, I did it for me, and I like it.

The Furball Forum

Formerly Glockerel, 2003
GLWyandotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2013, 09:36   #28
glockin-45

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingryder View Post
... and there will be a slew of 50 & 60 year olds with faded sagging full sleeve tat's and long abandoned holes in their faces and ears...
Sounds like you don't like tats? that's fine. I am a 60 year old, in shape, and don't look 60, have tats. I don't like nose and big ear loops in the kids these day's, looks stupid. But then, when I see old pic's of people my age when we were young, that long hair and bell bottom pants don't look so cool now. My tats are not faded and my arms are not sagging, but big deal if they were. Maybe when your 60 you'll have some purple skin blotches on your arm, like I see on some people, and wish they were old tats.
glockin-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2013, 23:01   #29
doktor doom

Ear gauge holes

I always see lots of young hipsters with the big ear piercings. I always engage them in conversation. It goes a bit like this: "Back in the 70's my grandparents travelled to Papua New Guinea, where the natives had ear piercings very similar to yours. Now, this might be a bit before your time, but they did a brisk business trading the natives their native handcrafts for the old 35 mm plastic film canisters from their cameras, I still have some of those old plastic canisters from back before the days of digital cameras. You got anything worth trading?"
Old 12-01-2013, 13:39   #30
lawman800
Juris Glocktor

Google "Head Bagel Implant" for the next big thing... injecting a big glob of silicone into the forehead so it looks like a burger bun, then pressing your finger into the middle hard until it forms a depression, then walk around with a bagel inside your forehead. Personally, I think it looks more like a hemorrhoidal anal opening than a bagel, but hey, it's not my body.

As for tats, yeah, I got one, when I was in my mid-20's, still working out and looking more fit than a lot of people who are 1/2 to 3/4 my age. It's how you keep it up that matters and when I get too old to work out, then I will be too old to care.
lawman800 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 13:56   #31
NDCent
Socially Inept

Head bagel implants; those are attractive.
Old 12-01-2013, 19:22   #32
KevinFACE

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingryder View Post
... and there will be a slew of 50 & 60 year olds with faded sagging full sleeve tat's and long abandoned holes in their faces and ears...
Also not your problem.
KevinFACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 19:28   #33
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

The Furball Forum
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 19:37   #34
OldSchool64
Platinum Membership
®

That ↑↑ is the face of Ugly.

Hope it doesn't get any worse than that!
OldSchool64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2013, 19:41   #35
wingryder

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinFACE View Post
Also not your problem.
Thank goodness. I thought it was up to me to do something about it!

Sorry, thought this was an open discussion. I guess only cool people with tat's are allowed to post here?

"Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence." - Carl Sagan
wingryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 01:03   #36
ShallNotBeInfringed
NRA Business Al

The pin cushion guy is a beggar in Cuba if I remember correctly. He walks the beaches, panhandling funds from the south American and European tourists. I think his life has some disfunctionality showing.

I am afraid we have opened pandoras box a bit too wide, and the door is open now. The circus is no longer a traveling side show, we are all being pushed daily into accepting this BS as normal. We are becoming the circus.

sent from my rotary wall phone
ShallNotBeInfringed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 19:05   #37
THEPOPE
Nibb

With the biggest deceitful clown the free world has ever known in charge.....

Yeah Ime out....

the Pope with most....Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.
THEPOPE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2014, 18:30   #38
Roger1079

It always amazes me how people on a gun forum that are constantly crying about their constitutional rights are so quick to judge and criticize others for exercising different rights and freedoms.

If someone else wants to get a tattoo or piercing, good for them.....their body, their property, not anyone else's concern. If they look stupid in their old age or now for that matter, so be it. We are all responsible for our own decisions and people with tattoos and piercings will be responsible for theirs.

I have no piercings and tattoos from my lower shoulders to my elbows, both my calves, and my entire back. Roughly 30% of my body is covered in ink. All are easily covered with a pair of pants and a short sleeved shirt. That was a requirement for ME, not to be accepted by the old timers. Oh, and I have a bachelors degree in information technology and work at a company employing 500+ people as the IT director with 14 years in the field. All of this accomplished by the age of 34. Imagine that. Some inked up thug with both a college education and a well paying career????? We must be in the Twilight Zone for such blasphemy to occur.

Last edited by Roger1079; 04-18-2014 at 18:34..
Roger1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2014, 20:26   #39
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS104 View Post
So basically you're sayin you've got your nose pierced.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 04-21-2014, 20:29   #40
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Fist View Post
The Furball Forum

That looks like something the millennials would elect for president one day.

Seriously, WTF is wrong with people anymore!

And people like this wonder they don't get hired when they apply for a job! (If they even want to work in the first place.)