GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 08-30-2013, 09:03   #276
Armedleprechaun

Get out before crap hits the fan. This will not end well...
Old 08-30-2013, 09:47   #277
kweezy

I Know you've gotten a lot of responses. Might as well throw in my 2 cents. I've been married to the same woman for almost 10 years. I love her dearly, and she loves me back. I spent the whole first 5 years of our marriage looking at her cell phone, logging in to her Facebook, checking her email, etc... And every time there was anything "suspicious" I brought it up, and caused a huge fight. It took me all that time to realize that none of the things I saw as questionable had any effect on our marriage. I no longer care who she texts, what Facebook post she likes, etc... I show her that I love her and she shows it back. My advice would be, if she is the one, let her work all that stuff out. If you're the one for her, even though she may be curious, seeing "what else is out there," she'll come back.
kweezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 10:00   #278
racerford

Apparently Americans can tolerate a whole buch of lying because we keep electing the lying politicians every election...... Oh, wait this is about lying girlfriends.... never mind
racerford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 15:27   #279
raxar
Golliwog

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerford View Post
Apparently Americans can tolerate a whole buch of lying because we keep electing the lying politicians every election...... Oh, wait this is about lying girlfriends.... never mind
Actually I think the thread is really about people who read the first post and then assume that no one in the next 10 pages suggested he break up with her.

Doing nothing is a choice....
raxar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 17:55   #280
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxar View Post
Actually I think the thread is really about people who read the first post and then assume that no one in the next 10 pages suggested he break up with her.
Too late, he's always the one who gets dumped.

Because he's always the only one who imagines that some sort of relationship actually exists.
ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2013, 18:21   #281
Current Resident

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Rye View Post
Hussell, listen to me carefully...

The problem with dealing with a liar is, at the point you acknowledge that the person has lied to you...you have no choice but to question everything and anything that person says from now on. And being in love with a liar makes it a thousand times worse.

I've been there, done that, and got the t-shirt.
Wore out that T shirt, went back and got another, got the jacket,.... now I am wearing the whole ensemble.

Don't be a knucklehead, listen to these people, there is a lot of experience here.

Oh, By The Way, Don't post this on GT if you don't want these replies, seek Professional Guidance instead. Best of Luck to you.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:31   #282
fxstchewy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hussell_Crowe View Post

I just don't know what else to say. I'm hurt/sad/angry/confused. I can't just bounce back. The worst part is, she's probably already planning dates with other guys-I guess I cant worry about that anymore.
Hate it for you, book a cruise, get out and about and the hurt/sad/angry/confused part will vanish.
Old 08-31-2013, 06:33   #283
686Owner
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raxar View Post
No, it's about people that don't know that they broke up 10 pages ago.
Old 08-31-2013, 11:28   #284
JuneyBooney

Quote:
Originally Posted by fxstchewy View Post
Hate it for you, book a cruise, get out and about and the hurt/sad/angry/confused part will vanish.
Think about the poor sob that marries a woman..makes some kids..lets her run up fifty k on a charge card and then leaves him for another man. That happens daily in the US..if you don't believe. So breaking up before married is a godsend.
JuneyBooney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:04   #285
dwg94

Very simple. Women don't want a doormat. Don't be a dick to her but certainly don't bend over backwards to please her. This is, of course, if you want it to work out. If after you start acting this new way she doesn't change her behavior then bail out. She won't change.
You can act like a pus and she'll still eventually kick you to the curb for something better. Or, you can boot her and keep your self respect. Either way she's gone. I recommend the second option.
dwg94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2013, 12:34   #286
costanza187
I like Macs

This thread saddens me deeply, I really feel sorry for...

myself because there was a "Hussell_Crowe" and I missed it.

Maybe he could work this into his stand-up comedy routine.
Old 09-02-2013, 22:22   #287
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

hey OP,

I sympathize with you, but you know what, maybe this little bump in the road will help your relationship grow, get stronger, and be all the more fulfilling because of this whole thing. Think about it, this little insignificant rift in Love's tectonic plates, between you two, hasn't caused any major tsunami's or anything like that right?

Sometimes friction like this, in the long run, is actually a good thing that helps each individual in the relationship understand what the COUPLE has become. I know you both will only be stronger than ever! (Heck, I'm sure you two could probably win on the newlywed game show!)

Even if you lose on the game-show, it really matters not as you both will look back on this 30 years from now and laugh.

(I know, I know... I couldn't resist!)
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 09-02-2013 at 22:32..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2013, 22:28   #288
MtBaldy
Obie Wan, RIP

For deity's sake let this thread die!

It's over and starting to smell bad.

He dumped her or she dumped him I forget which but it's over. Let it go!

I for one will not be checking in this thread again. It has nothing left to offer.

Of course if it goes many more pages I might be tempted to pop back in for one tiny little peek. I will try mightily to resist but honestly don't know what the result will be.
Old 09-02-2013, 22:34   #289
Fred Hansen
Liberal Bane

Quote:
Originally Posted by MtBaldy View Post
For deity's sake let this thread die!

It's over and starting to smell bad.

He dumped her or she dumped him I forget which but it's over. Let it go!

I for one will not be checking in this thread again. It has nothing left to offer.

Of course if it goes many more pages I might be tempted to pop back in for one tiny little peek. I will try mightily to resist but honestly don't know what the result will be.
"Peak" away... everyone else is...

Views:

When change is absolute there remains no being to improve and no direction is set for possible improvement: and when experience is not retained, as among savages, infancy is perpetual. - George Santayana
Fred Hansen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 15:04   #290
dex
Waiting on NWO

Never mind

Last edited by dex; 09-08-2013 at 15:07..
dex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:37   #291
Merlin40
Merlin40

Quote:
See thats the thing. I may be relatively young, but I'm 25...I don't really WANT to go out and bang random chicks, not that I'm ready to get married, but I certainly wanted me and her to last a very long time.

I just dont know if I can trust her. A part of me thinks " If she's that unhappy, she would have left ME, and when she has shown some remorse for her actions.
Pop smoke, NOW!
Merlin40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2013, 11:53   #292
M&P15T
Beard One

The continued replies in this thread makes me sad.

It's long over folks, read the whole thread before you reply.
Old 09-17-2013, 13:23   #293
ChuteTheMall
What Difference

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P15T View Post
The continued replies in this thread makes me sad.

It's long over folks, read the whole thread before you reply.
It's never over with this Obama supporter...read his previous whining threads.

ChuteTheMall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 15:22   #294
antipop

This chick sounds hot. Whats her number?
Old 09-17-2013, 15:25   #295
TX OMFS
Right wing nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by antipop View Post
1-800-273-8255. After seeing this thread bumped up again I'm calling right now...
Old 09-17-2013, 16:30   #296
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
She's a model turned boxer. Or was it, a boxer turned model? No matter, her number is 867-5309.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 16:42   #297
Bruce M

Quote:
I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Bruce M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 14:00   #298
Hussell_Crowe

I had no idea this would get almost 300 replies...my oh my, that's awesome. I figured all of you were deserving of an update.

Last week she broke up with me. She came over, we were supposed to go run some errands, as we were leaving she looks at me and says " I don't think I can do this anymore " I just stood there, wondering where this was coming from.....she continued to say

" I can't keep lying to myself, I'm not ready for a serious relationship, and frankly the idea of it freaks me out " and that was that.

I've cried several times, spent my off days from work alone in my room, wondering if it was fault, and if I could have done anything different. A part of me hopes she still texts me...I check my phone just in case, but I have not texted.
Old 09-30-2013, 14:03   #299
Gonetodarkside
owl protector

Quote:
I had no idea this would get almost 300 replies...my oh my, that's awesome. I figured all of you were deserving of an update.

Last week she broke up with me. She came over, we were supposed to go run some errands, as we were leaving she looks at me and says " I don't think I can do this anymore " I just stood there, wondering where this was coming from.....she continued to say

" I can't keep lying to myself, I'm not ready for a serious relationship, and frankly the idea of it freaks me out " and that was that.

I've cried several times, spent my off days from work alone in my room, wondering if it was fault, and if I could have done anything different. A part of me hopes she still texts me...I check my phone just in case, but I have not texted.

Gonetodarkside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 14:14   #300
Hussell_Crowe

It's one of those things where you realize the ship is sinking, and you're trying desperately to save it, and plug the holes-but no matter what you do, you just keep sinking faster. I think I knew deep down the girl I fell in love with was/is/not the same person standing before me. I wish I could understand what was going on in her head, but I never will.

I'm a nice guy, maybe a bit too nice, I don't have the ability to be a " dick " to someone I care about, because I would never want to hurt them, even if they're hurting me. The worst part is, I've completely stopped writing material for my stand up comedy career/hobby/whatever- I'll have the pen and paper ready, but I don't find much funny right now.

95% of you told me this wasn't going to end well, and that's a pretty damn large sampling size. I just wish she was different, but in the end...she was not.

It really reminds me of the song " Shimmer" by Fuel " I have found, all that shimmers in this world is sure to fade...away...again.. "

Tags
braviaworthy, comrade zero, door mat, eurodriver 2.0, gng beatdown, no first time yet, op the proud democrat, virgin whine