SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-11-2013, 13:39   #1
vaquero aleman
"ah-lay-mahn"

Opinions on the Glock Store?

I was just wondering what kind of experiences you guys have had with glockstore.com.

I already feel that they are just a little shady because they don't show what is and is not in stock, but they have what I want so I ordered it. They have finalized the transaction on my credit card but I have not received an update since the original email with an order number.

Thanks for any input.
G2930SF, The 21 Club #7663, The 10 Ring #7663, The Bull Dawgs Club #???, US Army Veteran

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 09-11-2013, 13:53   #2
movinup

I have found them to be unorganized (and therefore unreliable). If they have your item in stock, they're great. If you need to contact them or get status updates, it's tough.
movinup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 13:58   #3
Hoochrunners

My one experience was not good. Never again.
The 21 Club #417
Big Dawg Club #4170
Rimfire Club #417
Sub Club #417
Hoochrunners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 14:13   #4
rudutchyet

100% worthless
rudutchyet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 14:23   #5
mike0262p
Spider

My son has a Glock, for his birthday I ordered some add ons he wanted for his Glock from Glockstore on a Thursday. I paid for overnight delivery because Friday was his birthday, he received it on Monday. I called and complained about him not getting it the next day and how much I paid for the delivery, well to make a long story short nothing came of it. I'll never shop there again.
mike0262p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 14:25   #6
moglk47

I ordered a couple Glock coffee mugs from them and when they arrived one was broke,I emailed them with a picture of the broken mug and no response for about 2 weeks so I called them this morning and they ansewered right away and told me they already have it scheuled to send this week. I thought that was pretty good but in my opinion they should have emailed back and let me know. I'm sure they are very busy. Anyway I'm satisfied.
moglk47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 15:25   #7
FL Airedale
Dog Breath

I bought one item from them and had a problem with it. I emailed glockstore.com and the manufacturer. Lenny Magill answered my email the same day. The manufacturer phoned me, also the same day. It was a manufacturing defect and not glockstore.com's fault.

The manufacturer sent me a replacement part and I had it in a couple of days.

The only reason I haven't ordered from glockstore.com again is that I always seem to find the items I want, for less, at another retailer.
I used to be a people person but people ruined that for me.
FL Airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 15:27   #8
FL Airedale
Dog Breath

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0262p View Post
My son has a Glock, for his birthday I ordered some add ons he wanted for his Glock from Glockstore on a Thursday. I paid for overnight delivery because Friday was his birthday, he received it on Monday. I called and complained about him not getting it the next day and how much I paid for the delivery, well to make a long story short nothing came of it. I'll never shop there again.
I once paid extra for expedited shipping from Amazon.com. They sent the item by second day air and I got it 3 days later. Amazon refunded the entire shipping charge.

I have a feeling that UPS refunded that to Amazon. I don't care. I got third day shipping for free.
I used to be a people person but people ruined that for me.
FL Airedale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 18:17   #9
vaquero aleman
"ah-lay-mahn"

Well, two days after they charged my card I finally got an "electronic shipping notification". I have watched other places take forever to actually box it up and ship things after that notice. Maybe I'll have better luck with these guys, of course they have almost all praise on their facebook page.
G2930SF, The 21 Club #7663, The 10 Ring #7663, The Bull Dawgs Club #???, US Army Veteran

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 09-12-2013, 11:46   #10
Paul53
Geezer Boomer

Ordered from them once. My impression is that they are well intentioned but poorly implemented. No hard feelings, but can do better elsewhere.
Old 09-12-2013, 12:08   #11
Las Vegan

I ordered a couple of parts from them in the past. Good prices, quick shipping, everything went smooth as silk.
Las Vegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 14:27   #12
Opie 1 Kenopie
Regular Guy

Anyone notice how much Lenny McGill likes seeing himself on camera? For an "Expert of Nothing" he sure has a ton of self-hosted DVDs and YouTube videos.
Old 09-12-2013, 14:39   #13
Speleothem

One order. (first and last)
I ordered two G17 mags and X-Grip adaptors for use in a G26.
I was led to believe they were in stock.
Got the X-Grips, but they backordered the mags.
I finally canceled the backorder about two months later.
Speleothem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 19:33   #14
vaquero aleman
"ah-lay-mahn"

I got a shipping notice from UPS with a tracking number and it will supposedly be here by Thursday the 17th, but I never received a shipping receipt from the glockstore showing me what was actually shipped, like most companies provide.

I guess that I will be satisfied as long as I get what I ordered, but I don't know why they have to act like underhanded people that don't want to provide the same info that most everybody else does.

I would have to agree with Forrest Gump's mother in that you never know what life is going to bring you.

Old 09-17-2013, 13:14   #15
vaquero aleman
"ah-lay-mahn"

Well I guess maybe I'm the exception. I received both rsa's that I ordered, on time, according to the UPS shipping notice. What I am most relieved about is that I received both of the items I ordered without a backorder.

That's not to say that if the item wasn't in stock that the situation would be very different, as I did not receive an itemized shipping notice from the Glock Store.

Can't say anything about the quality of the rsa's until I put some rounds down range. At a glance I can say that the manufacturing is not even consistent between the two rsa's that I purchased. The flange, on the 23# unit (purple) appears to be obviously thinner than the 21# unit (yellow). But, who am I to complain.

The 10 Ring

The 10 Ring

The 10 Ring

Last edited by vaquero aleman; 09-17-2013 at 13:21..
vaquero aleman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 15:28   #16
oldbaldguy

Placed an order last December. Didn't come and after many, many ( over 100) unanswered phone calls, sent a certified letter and email canceling the order. The order Included a glock. Won't be going there again.
oldbaldguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2013, 15:30   #17
attrapereves

Rockyourglock or Glockmeister are better organized.