Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:20   #21
Goldendog Redux
Shut your mouth

I stopped watching mid-season last year. Just too much stuff going on. it got pretty pointless. I expect this season will be similar but I will give it a shot. There was one particular thing at the very end that grabbed my attention-I will probably stick around to see where that goes.
Old 09-11-2013, 06:25   #22
Radam3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Hunting View Post
Was there a reason for Tara to deck that other inmate at the end?
Other than for her stealing her blanket, I'm not sure, but I'm sure we'll find out next week...

Quote:
Why does the ex-marshall have to be a junkie?
I think that is going to lead to the club's "out" for what he is doing to the club.

Sooo stoked this show is back on! Can't wait for next week!

"I question things because I am human"
Old 09-11-2013, 07:56   #23
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkey View Post
Out with the wife. DVR set. Do I watch SOA or Tosh first???
Tosh. Wait 7 minutes, watch Tosh. FF thru commercials. At the end of Tosh, watch SOA, commercial free.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radam3 View Post
I think that is going to lead to the club's "out" for what he is doing to the club.
Yes! He's going down at some point. I can't stand that guy anyhow. I've never liked any role he plays. Sort of like Jeremy Irons. I'm sure he's a great actor and a wonderful human being - but I HATE EVERY CHARACTER I've seen him play.

Good start to the season. But the typical "stay away, you can't help" them is going to get old. Everyone stays away from everyone, tries to make their own decisions, and then after it all turns to S-word, they get together, realize they SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN TOGETHER IN THE FIRST PLACE, and move on. Do they have to keep learning the same lesson over and over again???

And what's Jax REALLY gonna do with Tiggy????
Old 09-11-2013, 08:32   #24
VC-Racing
General Flunky

The new blonde is Kim Dickens ....... I'm thinking she's gonna be a great addition. .. :D

Sent via da Samsung S4 and da Ohubs Camp fir app
Old 09-11-2013, 08:41   #25
BuckyP
Lifetime Membership

Tag (need to watchy before ready thread).
BuckyP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:25   #26
clarson_75

Quote:
EEEK. For a moment it looked like the kid was going to stick the smg back in his backpack but alas he had to go shoot up his school. Apparently Dave Navarro is not a good father. Those were some freaky drawings.

Was there a reason for Tara to deck that other inmate at the end? Why does the ex-marshall have to be a junkie? Aaah! It was an exciting episode for sure.

Nero and Chibs are the most stand-up dudes on the show. Nobody mention Opie. I will tear up.
I think that scene was in there to show her accepting that she was going to be in prison for a while and making a conscious decision to live that life and stop being the scared doctor.

I thought the school shooting was a big wow too. I think a lot of people might cry about that. Is there any chance that scene was filmed before Sandy Hook took place?

I don't know how the Clay situation is going to turn out either. That guy could do anything.

This nation is lead by a government that doesn't care what the law is and filled with a majority of people that don't care what the government does.
clarson_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 09:48   #27
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

No chance that was pre-Sandy Hook. You are talking 9 months ago. Likely was filmed last spring. I don't like that one. Plus, how does that kid get from Charming to Stockton anyhow???? And it didn't SEEM like the timing worked well. SAMCRO did that much stuff from 8am til 3?

And how did I not know that was Dave Navarro???? He was on last year too, wasn't he?
Old 09-11-2013, 11:31   #28
VC-Racing
General Flunky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in MA View Post
No chance that was pre-Sandy Hook. You are talking 9 months ago. Likely was filmed last spring. I don't like that one. Plus, how does that kid get from Charming to Stockton anyhow???? And it didn't SEEM like the timing worked well. SAMCRO did that much stuff from 8am til 3?

And how did I not know that was Dave Navarro???? He was on last year too, wasn't he?

I don't think he( kid) was in Charming. There was a scene where he walked in and kissed his maw and was leaving for school when Dave Navarro was coming home in Stockton .. Seems he (DN) may have been a step dad or maw's boyfriend . I know that kid sure did get around... My guess, he was gonna do something to the school by the way he was handling that backpak and taking his sweet time to get there , but I was thinking a bomb or something else, a gun never crossed my mind . Then when I saw the gun, I was like ****, here we go.............
Old 09-11-2013, 11:39   #29
Happy Hunting

Quote:
Originally Posted by VC-Racing View Post
The new blonde is Kim Dickens ....... I'm thinking she's gonna be a great addition. .. :D
Jax could do better, but her (real) mom lives about 2 minutes from me. They're good people.
Happy Hunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 11:43   #30
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

I guess. But the pimp drops him off in Stockton???

Plus, how many times did the kid cross paths with the pimp and he never said anything???? That's just weird. It seems contrived.
Old 09-11-2013, 17:21   #31
50 Cent

FX’s ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Returns With Series-High Ratings

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/fxs-...gs-1200608041/
Old 09-11-2013, 21:40   #32
Happy Hunting

Quote:
Yeah he came in the middle of last season and I about coughed up my fruit loops. Then he opened his mouth with that overplayed accent and I had to look away. Fortunately he kept his mouth shut for most of this week's episode.

I assumed Tara's fight had something to do with a slight earlier in the episode. I missed it.

I hate Clay. Obviously the Damon Pope crew had access to the guards when they killed Opie. It would only take guard to kill Clay.
Happy Hunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 07:15   #33
NavyMSU

Tara's fight: that woman took her blanket.
NavyMSU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2013, 11:08   #34
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Don't mess with a b-word's wubbie!
Old 09-19-2013, 11:27   #35
VC-Racing
General Flunky

Body count rising and the retired marshal is freeking NUTZO..... I got a feeling he'll get on the business end of jax's 45 in the very near future.

Old 09-19-2013, 19:35   #36
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

This better not be a triple cross with Clay. I'd rather have Jax go to jail then to see the two of them collude to fake everyone out. . . AGAIN!
Old 09-19-2013, 19:44   #37
jeager

Quote:
Plus, how does that kid get from Charming to Stockton anyhow???? And it didn't SEEM like the timing worked well. SAMCRO did that much stuff from 8am til 3?

?
Kid goes to a Charter School off Morada Lane.
20 min bus ride.
jeager is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 07:37   #38
VC-Racing
General Flunky

That Marshal is freaking nutzo and Tig is in a bind ..... the body count is on the rise. .....

Old 09-25-2013, 08:45   #39
Radam3

Quote:
Originally Posted by VC-Racing View Post
That Marshal is freaking nutzo and Tig is in a bind ..... the body count is on the rise. .....

Is Tig gonna make it out? I think he will some how. But won't miss him if he doesn't.
Definitely agree the Marshal is going down... Eventually! He has a lot more havoc to wreak first imo.

What angle is Wendy trying to work???????

"I question things because I am human"
Old 09-25-2013, 12:14   #40
Dennis in MA
Get off my lawn

Tig gets away, but then he KNOWS Jax is out to kill him. Of course, he's a loose cannon and has been for a couple of seasons.

Marshall is going down hard at some point.

Is the baby Jax's's???? She asked for a blood test last week. ???? The way she asked didn't sound like she was looking for a pregnancy test but a paternity test.

Clay kills a Supremicist for the blacks in order to save his own life. . . and do exactly what Jax wanted him to do. In the previews, the big-wig crazy meth-making WS is back. THAT will be interesting.

The knots get tighter and tighter. Too many twists to watch, almost.

Kim's behind was the Dickens. I looked her up on IMDB. I jsut can't place where else I saw her. . . DEADWOOD! Thank you Youtube.