GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2013, 17:34   #1
JBerk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 42
Chicago top cop says they will shoot CCW carriers

I seriously can not fathom the mentality of Chicago.


http://gunsnfreedom.com/chicago-poli...-his-training/

Last edited by JBerk; 09-03-2013 at 17:36..
JBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:44   #2
hpracing007
Senior Member
 
hpracing007's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: TEXAS
Posts: 5,902
Not the first time something like that has been said. Whatever happened to that one cop on Ohio, who got threatened a chl holder?
hpracing007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:45   #3
GLK8876919
Lifetime Membership
Confused...
 
GLK8876919's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: NRA LIFE MEMBER
Posts: 967
Brilliant!
GLK8876919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:45   #4
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It
 
fnfalman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: California & New Mexico, US
Posts: 56,128


The cops are there to protect you.
__________________
Can you dig it?
fnfalman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:45   #5
GLWyandotte
Carbon User
 
GLWyandotte's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell
Posts: 4,186
Cool, so in Illinois, you have a choice! You can get shot by a criminal or one of McCarthy's officers. For my family's sake, I'll choose the cops, they have deeper pockets.
__________________
Leather boots are still in style for manly footwear; beads and Roman sandals won't be seen.

Formerly Glockerel, 2003
GLWyandotte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:46   #6
moeman
Senior Member
 
moeman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2004
Posts: 4,303
To serve and protect... yeah, right. What an imbecile.

So, is he elected to his position? Vote his ass out.

Not elected, force out with ground swell...
moeman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:46   #7
Sinister Paige
Senior Member
 
Sinister Paige's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Under your bed.
Posts: 1,989
Bust his hump down to janitor.
__________________
Sent from my Sesame Street speak and say.

If you want total security, go to prison. There you're fed, clothed, given medical care and so on. The only thing lacking... is freedom.
Dwight D Eisenhower
Sinister Paige is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:48   #8
PostsOnPercocet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 151
...and when people have nothing left to lose, they will shoot back, and it'll all be over very quickly. History continues to repeat itself. Why we can't stop it? Who knows.

But we have to remember, this is Chicago. In order to serve the public in any fashion you have to be stupid, greedy, and deficient in all of your moral accounts.
PostsOnPercocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:50   #9
RagnarDanneskjold
Pirate
 
RagnarDanneskjold's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2013
Location: Behind the Tofu Curtain
Posts: 5,199
Blog Entries: 2
Quote:
“You say concealed carry I say Trayvon Martin."
I don't think I heard that quite the way you meant it, chief, but, yeah, I agree, guys like him are why I carry.

What a moron.
__________________
"The nation that makes a great distinction between its scholars and its warriors will have its thinking done by cowards and its fighting done by fools." Thucydides, Greek Historian
RagnarDanneskjold is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:51   #10
dling
Senior Member
 
dling's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Fountain Hills, AZ
Posts: 176
McCarthy is from NYPD I think, so his position makes perfect sense.
__________________
Bitter clinger!
dling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:51   #11
RonS
Senior Member
 
RonS's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 1999
Location: Oh, USA
Posts: 10,865
Pretty much a given. Take a large city. Create a climate where criminals run rampant and citizens are helpless. Create a justice system that is inadequate to contain the violence and protect the citizens. Then when the citizens start to stand up for themselves, use the police to crush them. Because criminals are no threat at all to the politicians while the citizens can break them, put them in jail or out of a job if they just wake up and put their foot down. Criminals are a politicians best friend, they do what the politicians would like to have the police do if it weren't for the fact that most police officers have morals.
__________________
Decent law abiding people must fear criminals and the law while criminals have nothing to fear.
RonS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 17:57   #12
PostsOnPercocet
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 151
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonS View Post
Pretty much a given. Take a large city. Create a climate where criminals run rampant and citizens are helpless. Create a justice system that is inadequate to contain the violence and protect the citizens. Then when the citizens start to stand up for themselves, use the police to crush them. Because criminals are no threat at all to the politicians while the citizens can break them, put them in jail or out of a job if they just wake up and put their foot down. Criminals are a politicians best friend, they do what the politicians would like to have the police do if it weren't for the fact that most police officers have morals.

I've met a lot that do, which is reassuring. I've also met a lot that don't, which is scary.
PostsOnPercocet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:01   #13
Glockworks
Ready/Aim/Fire
 
Glockworks's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Virginia
Posts: 690
Blog Entries: 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinister Paige View Post
Bust his hump down to janitor.
Now wait a minute, janitors I might trust with a gun, this dummy needs a job befitting his ability to think. Do they have Colonels in the Chicago Police force? He could maybe attain the position of Colonel of the Urinal. Thus he could be supervised by a janitor and help keep Chicago safe and clean at the same time.
__________________
If you disagree with my view(s) and are trying to paint me into a corner, note that I step on paint often.

Last edited by Glockworks; 09-03-2013 at 18:02..
Glockworks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:02   #14
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?
 
TBO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: NRA Life Member
Posts: 44,894
Blog Entries: 1


What do you expect from a tool?
__________________
"Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened."

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”


Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
TBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:04   #15
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,332
Illinois ccw holders need to file a class action law suit against the city of Chicago, right after they publicize and partake in a ccw march from the loop to the Lincoln park zoo gates.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:06   #16
JBerk
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpracing007 View Post
Not the first time something like that has been said. Whatever happened to that one cop on Ohio, who got threatened a chl holder?
Paid administration leave.

http://www.ohiofreepress.com/2011/ca...permit-holder/
JBerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:07   #17
volky
NRA Member
 
volky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 1999
Location: Take a seat facing the door.
Posts: 2,149


What he said was, if you face a cop with a gun in your hand, you'll get shot. I would expect that to happen anywhere.
__________________
Don`t let anyone rent space in your head.
I can only please one person a day. TODAY ISN'T YOUR DAY. Tomorrow's not looking good either.
volky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:08   #18
*ASH*
MEMBER OF 601
 
*ASH*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: nc
Posts: 22,523
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBerk View Post
which gter was it ?
__________________
Death is the wish of some, the relief of many, and the end of all.
umm excuse me are those extragent circus pants you have on ?? or do you work for a circus ?
Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake
ignore list rocks !!
*ASH* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:09   #19
cowboywannabe
you savvy?
 
cowboywannabe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: on a planet near you
Posts: 21,332
Quote:
Originally Posted by volky View Post
What he said was, if you face a cop with a gun in your hand, you'll get shot. I would expect that to happen anywhere.
that's a different story... that makes sense.
__________________
with Sarah Jane, Leela, Romana, Nyssa, and Tegan.

Facts are no match against enthusiasm and ignorance...
cowboywannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2013, 18:09   #20
ignantmike
Senior Member
 
ignantmike's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: ohio
Posts: 1,343
how come the people of Chicago don't demand this guys head
__________________
rimfire club member #504
ignantmike is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 21:44.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,310
338 Members
972 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 16:42