Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 23:42   #51
Slug71

Anybody else having issues with TT Force Closing while scrolling this Forum on their phone?
I have a S4 with TT-2 and it's constant on this forum. I belong to another Forum I frequent and don't have this issue.
Bull Dawgs Club #571
Rimfire Club #571
Old 08-25-2013, 00:11   #52
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slug71 View Post
Anybody else having issues with TT Force Closing while scrolling this Forum on their phone?
I have a S4 with TT-2 and it's constant on this forum. I belong to another Forum I frequent and don't have this issue.
Working fine here.
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
Old 08-25-2013, 14:15   #53
g29andy
CLM Number 197
Charter Lifetime Member

gt disappeared from tapatalk on my iphone5 today
Old 08-25-2013, 14:27   #54
Glock30Eric
.45 ACP

Any fix? I'm getting frustrated.
Old 08-25-2013, 14:33   #55
jknight8907

Not even a comment from those running the site?
Old 08-25-2013, 15:02   #56
OdinIII

Send a message via ICQ to OdinIII
I'll chime in and say that I'd like some feedback from an admin. I bet this is affecting a lot of people that aren't going to complain.
Old 08-25-2013, 15:17   #57
Wonder140

At this point, being how long this issue has gone without admin acknowledgement, I'm assuming they don't care. Probably because adds aren't seen on Tapatalk...
Old 08-26-2013, 05:23   #58
Mrs. VR
Administrator

I've PM'd Eric about the issue. Either he will post or shoot me a PM and I'll update as I know things.

90/9/1

Old 08-26-2013, 15:11   #59
IndyGunFreak
RIP My Friends

Send a message via ICQ to IndyGunFreak Send a message via AIM to IndyGunFreak Send a message via MSN to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Yahoo to IndyGunFreak Send a message via Skype™ to IndyGunFreak

Here's a post I put in another thread that may help some others...

OK, I'm using Tapatalk 2, and this worked fine for me... First, you need to make sure you don't have Ohub installed, otherwise, its obviously going to open in Ohub

Open a browser and clear it's cache
Install Tapatalk 2. As others have said, this doesn't seem to work w/ Tapatalk 4(at least it didn't for me)
Go to http://www.glocktalk.com

At the top of GT, you should see this (depending on your color scheme, maybe the "open in app" button is hard to see)...
The Okie Corral

Select Open in App, and it will open Tapatalk 2. Log in to GT with Tapatalk, then exit Tapatalk. When you open Tapatalk again, it should be on your "main page" and show GT.

The Okie Corral
The fire is no longer my major concern since I am leaving immediately on an unexpected road trip to Indianapolis. Watch the national news over the next couple of days, I'll wave... well, only if I'm cuffed in the front.
RIP Jack
Old 08-27-2013, 15:52   #60
jknight8907

Any update?
Old 08-27-2013, 15:55   #61
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. VR View Post
I've PM'd Eric about the issue. Either he will post or shoot me a PM and I'll update as I know things.
Thanks Sharon!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Copatalk 4

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 08-28-2013, 16:35   #62
XshooterX

Just curious... is ohub not an acceptable replacement for tt? Is there something better about tapatalk?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 08-28-2013, 17:33   #63
Eric
Big Giant Head

Folks, we went to a bit of trouble to create the OHUB app for mobile viewing. I said when the OHUB app was released that it would be replacing the use of Tapatalk here. It did so quite some time ago. Those of you that have been able to use Tapatalk here recently were only able to do so because it was already set up on your mobile device.

You can get the OHUB mobile viewer for the site by clicking on the OHUB Campfire link, when you click on the Outdoor Hub link in the upper left corner of the site. You can also search for 'OHUB Campfire' in your phone's app store. It's free. I hope this answers everyone's questions. Eric
- Roger Hodgson
Old 08-29-2013, 07:16   #64
SteveH
Administrator

I'll also chime in. As most of you are aware the world is going increasingly mobile and this is accelerating rapidly. GT is supported on a totally free app "OHUB Campfire". The newest version of the app has very good support with a rapid release cycle to keep up with new devices. Tapatalk was not going to share any of the revenue from advertising or from purchases of the app with GT, so it was time to part ways and have people use the app that was developed with GT in mind and again the app is free.
Closed Thread

Tags
tapatalk