Important Notice: The site is currently being upgraded to a new software system. This process could take a day or two to complete. During that time, we are going to leave the site up here, on its old software. WHAT GETS POSTED HERE DURING THIS TRANSITION WILL NOT BE COPIED OVER ONTO THE NEW SITE, WHEN THE UPGRADE IS COMPLETE. When we swap over, the content posted while this message is visible will be lost. We wanted to give you folks a place to hang out and talk while we worked though. We will let you know when we are finished. Please pardon the inconvenience, during this transition.

Home Forums Classifieds GT Store Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-20-2013, 17:59   #1
Christopher67
Senior Member
 
Christopher67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maine
Posts: 253
G26 Gen4 Recoil Spring Assembly & Ejector Question....

I have a Gen4 G26, was curious IF someone can tell me if i have the newest recoil spring assembly & ejector? RSA # is 018 & the ejector # is 30274. Date the gun was made says 6/21/2012. Thanks in advance.
Christopher67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 18:28   #2
ChrisJn
"Old Bill"
 
ChrisJn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Baldwin Co, Alabama
Posts: 1,514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Christopher67 View Post
I have a Gen4 G26, was curious IF someone can tell me if i have the newest recoil spring assembly & ejector? RSA # is 018 & the ejector # is 30274. Date the gun was made says 6/21/2012. Thanks in advance.
The voluntary recoil spring assembly voluntary exchange program did NOT apply to Glock 26 and 27. Therefore you may assume you have the correct one. My armorers manual addendum revision 49 dated 4/10/12 shows part #30275 for the the trigger mechanism housing with ejector for 9mm Gen 4. This is prior to the date you say your G26 was made. You may get help here by phoning the number given: http://us.glock.com/customer-service...pring-exchange
__________________
"The United Kingdom and the United States are two great nations but separated by a common language" - George Bernard Shaw
"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" - George B Shaw
Certified Glock Armorer
ChrisJn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 18:33   #3
Christopher67
Senior Member
 
Christopher67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maine
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJn View Post
The voluntary recoil spring assembly voluntary exchange program did NOT apply to Glock 26 and 27. Therefore you may assume you have the correct one. My armorers manual addendum revision 49 dated 4/10/12 shows part #30275 for the the trigger mechanism housing with ejector for 9mm Gen 4. This is prior to the date you say your G26 was made. You may get help here by phoning the number given: http://us.glock.com/customer-service...pring-exchange

Awesome thank you.
Christopher67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 20:08   #4
ChrisJn
"Old Bill"
 
ChrisJn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Baldwin Co, Alabama
Posts: 1,514
Christopher67,
Some further information for you.
You have the correct ejector in your G26. The number I quoted you in my previous post was for the trigger assembly. I have just looked at my Gen 4 model 34(not35), made on 04/11/13 which has the same trigger assembly as yours and the actual ejector part is numbered 30274, the same as yours. Hope this puts your mind at rest.
Chris
__________________
"The United Kingdom and the United States are two great nations but separated by a common language" - George Bernard Shaw
"A government which robs Peter to pay Paul can always depend on the support of Paul" - George B Shaw
Certified Glock Armorer

Last edited by ChrisJn; 05-20-2013 at 20:18.. Reason: Correction to model number
ChrisJn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2013, 20:10   #5
Christopher67
Senior Member
 
Christopher67's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Maine
Posts: 253
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisJn View Post
Christopher67,
Some further information for you.
You have the correct ejector in your G26. The number I quoted you in my previous post was for the trigger assembly. I have just looked at my Gen 4 model 35, made on 04/11/13 which has the same trigger assembly as yours and the actual ejector part is numbered 30274, the same as yours. Hope this puts your mind at rest.
Chris


Awesome thank you, i truly appreciate your help.
Christopher67 is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply


Tags
ejector, g26 gen4, gen 4
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:29.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds
GT Store


Users Currently Online: 654
201 Members
453 Guests

Most users ever online: 4,867
May 19, 2015 at 1:03