Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 04-04-2013, 04:19   #1
meyerR6

I Need Trigger options for G22

I am a police officer and carry a G22 on Duty. Im a decent shot but found the other day that im an amazing shot with a sig on the single action side. Thought of switching to sig but love Glock. I am thinking of putting in a lighter, smoother trigger in my glock and try that route before dropping 1200 on a sig. Any Ideas? Price doesnt matter. I want what works. Looking for 3.5 to 4lbs trigger. Dont conceal carry this so no worries of hangups or ND. The stock trigger has that stop then creep, BANG. I am looking for smooth pre travel into a light click, BANG. Like a sig in single action? Is this possible with a striker fired gun? Some say it is then the tread blows up with arguments. Ive yet to read through one that doest get lost.
\
Also I thought about an rmr sight from trij. Not good for police work? Hard to Shoot? Would make look like a want to be swat? I just want to be as accurate as possible for other peoples safety and benefit I dont really care what it looks like. Thanks guys and gals.

Last edited by meyerR6; 04-04-2013 at 04:26.. Reason: Messed up the title
meyerR6 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
g22, police, sig, sight, trigger