Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 05-22-2012, 13:59   #1
Firefightermdc

FoxX holster

Gun-Parts & Access.Well I received my FoxX iwb holster for my G23 about 3 weeks ago. After daily carrying it I can say that it's a fantastic piece. I had a cbst with my SA xd and SA xdm, but found this company that seemed to have good looking holsters for a much better price. I considered buying a used cbst from the used website, but for about the same price, I got a new one. Rides right where I want it(adjustable clips) leather is durable and comfortable, came in left hand draw as I carry sob and by right hip closer to back. Anyways here is a pic for all of y'all

Last edited by Firefightermdc; 05-22-2012 at 14:00..
Firefightermdc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 15:51   #2
dwbG30SF

Since nobody responded to this mans post on his Foxx IWB Holster, I will.

I wear the Foxx Hybrid, and it is fantastic. Great fit, great quality, and the price point is half what the other guys are selling the same thing for.

Bravo Zulu, to Ray at Foxx Holsters. Thank you for offering an affordable and high quality alternative to CrossBreed.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.
dwbG30SF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 17:42   #3
Firefightermdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwbG30SF View Post
Since nobody responded to this mans post on his Foxx IWB Holster, I will.

I wear the Foxx Hybrid, and it is fantastic. Great fit, great quality, and the price point is half what the other guys are selling the same thing for.

Bravo Zulu, to Ray at Foxx Holsters. Thank you for offering an affordable and high quality alternative to CrossBreed.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.
Exactly, great holsters

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-22-2013, 21:56   #4
John B

I picked one up some time ago, I did not know that I would like It. Turns out that I use it more than any other holster I own, and I have a good selection to choose from. I use it for a glock 36.
John B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 21:02   #5
Gpruitt54

I received my Little Foxx holster this weekend:

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Best IWB Holster I have owned. Bought this one for my G27, but it also works with my G19 Gen2 version. Notice that the top of the holster is in line with the top of my paint. This makes for a really good grip on the weapon. And it goes for only $39.00. How are you going to beat that?

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 03-23-2013 at 22:21..
Gpruitt54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 21:05   #6
Firefightermdc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gpruitt54 View Post

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Gun-Parts & Access.

Best IWB Holster I have owned. Bought this one for my G27, but it also works with my G19 Gen2 version. And it goes for only $39.00. How are you going to beat that?
Wow, I really like that compact style! I haven't seen one of those before, and I may have to look into one :thumbup:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
Old 03-24-2013, 05:40   #7
dwbG30SF

Quote:
Best IWB Holster I have owned. Bought this one for my G27, but it also works with my G19 Gen2 version. Notice that the top of the holster is in line with the top of my paint. This makes for a really good grip on the weapon. And it goes for only $39.00. How are you going to beat that?
Yea man, that's a nice little holster. I looked at that one also, but chose the full size with two clips. Either way, it's a great bargain at $39.00 and free shipping.
Old 03-24-2013, 05:45   #8
Joshhtn
The eBay Guy

Absolutely love my 2 FoxX holsters!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Joshhtn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 07:05   #9
Gpruitt54

Quote:
Yea man, that's a nice little holster. I looked at that one also, but chose the full size with two clips. Either way, it's a great bargain at $39.00 and free shipping.

Let me say this about theLittle Foxx. The design shares the best between a full sized Hybrid and a smallIWB holster. My old IWB holster focused all the weight and pressure in one spoton my hip, resulting in the feeling of a huge lump in my hip. With the LittleFoxx, the weight and mass of the weapon is spread out over the width of theholster. To look at the holster, it does not look like that weight distributionwould be that much. But, it is amazing how well it works. Another thing is the KydexJ hook, which allows me to, if needed, shift the position of the holster. The Jhook is a much better alternative to the metal belt hooks. Metal hooks put undowear on the belt. I may buy J hook add-on for the Foxx Hybrid I ordered.

All and all, this holster,because of the design feels like a cell phone case or a wallet on my hip.Bye-bye to the huge lump I use to feel with my old IWB holster.

I ordered one of the FoxxHybrid holsters for my G19 Gen 2. It should show up next week. I may post somepics of it.

Last edited by Gpruitt54; 03-24-2013 at 07:27..
Old 03-24-2013, 15:41   #10
dwbG30SF

Quote:
I ordered one of the FoxxHybrid holsters for my G19 Gen 2. It should show up next week. I may post somepics of it.
Yea dude, post pics of your Foxx Hybrid. Did you go with Black or Tan? I like the Black myself.
Old 03-24-2013, 17:29   #11
Gpruitt54

Quote:
Yea dude, post pics of your Foxx Hybrid. Did you go with Black or Tan? I like the Black myself.
Truth be told, I don't know. I asked Ray, the owner of Foxx Holsters if he had any returned or blemished holsters that I could buy at a discount. He said that he did. So, I am buying one of these returned or blemished products for only 25.00. I only know it will be a Hybrid. But, I don't know what color it will be. I expressed a preference for the Black Hybrid, but tan will do also. What ever I get, I will post some pics. like the ones I did for the Little Foxx.
Old 03-24-2013, 19:13   #12
Gpruitt54

Quote:
You should be sure to post photos of the Foxx holster you bought. Everybody likes seeing holsters with guns in them.
Old 03-25-2013, 17:37   #13
dwbG30SF

Quote:
You should be sure to post photos of the Foxx holster you bought. Everybody likes seeing holsters with guns in them.
I did post pics, they are at the top of this thread. I'm the guy with the digital camo pants, and it's a Black Hybrid with a Glock 30SF holstered.
Old 03-25-2013, 18:13   #14
Gpruitt54

Quote:
I did post pics, they are at the top of this thread. I'm the guy with the digital camo pants, and it's a Black Hybrid with a Glock 30SF holstered.

Excellent! So, how do you like firing .45acp in a Glock frame? I mean, howmuch of beast is it to fire. A buddy of mine has a Sig .45 and it is a realwrest breaker. Heck, my G27 is pretty snappy.

I also see that you are wearing it at 3 o'clock. It that your typicalposition for the CCW?

Finally, how comfortable is the Hybrid relative to other holster you mayhave used, especially with a large weapon like the G30?

Thanks for sharing the pics.
Old 03-25-2013, 19:33   #15
dwbG30SF

Quote:
Excellent! So, how do you like firing .45acp in a Glock frame? I mean, howmuch of beast is it to fire. A buddy of mine has a Sig .45 and it is a realwrest breaker. Heck, my G27 is pretty snappy.

I also see that you are wearing it at 3 o'clock. It that your typicalposition for the CCW?

Finally, how comfortable is the Hybrid relative to other holster you mayhave used, especially with a large weapon like the G30?

Thanks for sharing the pics.
The G30 handles the .45 ACP like a dream, with very little snap. My Sig P220 seems to produce more felt recoil. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the high bore axis of the Glock. In any case, it is a joy to fire.

Yes, I like wearing my CCW between 3:00 and 3:30, it just fits my body there, plus it gives me access to my back side pocket. I've tried it further back at around 4:00 and it's just not comfortable for me.

The Hybrid is very comfortable, and I mean "all day long". Although it took me a few days to find that sweet spot where it sits against my body the best. The G30 is not a large weapon, it's what I call "chunky", on the thick side, you just get use to it after a while, but you never forget that it's there.

One thing is for sure, it conceals VERY well, with only an over shirt or sweat shirt, almost no print at all. But then again, I don't really care if there's some print.

I will tell you this, the G30SF is my favorite CCW.
Old 03-25-2013, 20:44   #16
Gpruitt54

Quote:
The G30 handles the .45 ACP like a dream, with very little snap. My Sig P220 seems to produce more felt recoil. I'm not sure why, maybe it's the high bore axis of the Glock. In any case, it is a joy to fire.

Yes, I like wearing my CCW between 3:00 and 3:30, it just fits my body there, plus it gives me access to my back side pocket. I've tried it further back at around 4:00 and it's just not comfortable for me.

The Hybrid is very comfortable, and I mean "all day long". Although it took me a few days to find that sweet spot where it sits against my body the best. The G30 is not a large weapon, it's what I call "chunky", on the thick side, you just get use to it after a while, but you never forget that it's there.

One thing is for sure, it conceals VERY well, with only an over shirt or sweat shirt, almost no print at all. But then again, I don't really care if there's some print.

I will tell you this, the G30SF is my favorite CCW.
Nice reply. I've been thinking about getting another Glock (after all the shortages are resolved). .45ACP is attractive to me because I am already reloading .45ACP for my Hi Point Carbine TS. I see you are not using grip tape on your G30. As you can see, I use skate board grip tape in my G27. I also have the pearce extension for a little extra area to hold on to. I actually hated shooting my G27 until I added the pearce grip. Now I love it.

I will check out the G30.

As soon as my Foxx Hybrid comes, I will get some pics posted.
Old 03-25-2013, 21:10   #17
Gombey

Dang! $39?! I wish I knew about this earlier!

How do the stack up against Comp-Tac?

What is the turn around time?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Gombey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 03:36   #18
dwbG30SF

Quote:
I see you are not using grip tape on your G30. As you can see, I use skate board grip tape in my G27.
I don't have any issues with gripping the G30. It feels good in my hand just the way it is.
Old 03-26-2013, 03:51   #19
dwbG30SF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gombey View Post
Dang! $39?! I wish I knew about this earlier!

How do the stack up against Comp-Tac?

What is the turn around time?

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Can't really say how Foxx stacks up against Comp-Tac, but hey, it's still just leather, kydex, clips and rivets. The quality of the workmanship and materials appears to be outstanding. Only time will tell, but I feel confident that it will be around for a long time.
Old 03-27-2013, 22:41   #20
GAdawg54

just ordered a little foxx for my 26. hope theres a quick turn around time. can someone post a picture of the back side of the holster?
GAdawg54 is offline   Reply With Quote