GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-17-2013, 11:33   #21
clint curtis

Most abortions occur one generation late.
Old 02-17-2013, 12:06   #22
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
Seeing as how most republicans seem to hate abortion, and most democrats are okay with it, I'd say there's less crime because there's less democrats.
That is, basically, true. The people who have the most abortions seem to also be from the subcultures that commit most crime, so I figure there is always going to be some effect if they reproduce more or less. It may be too small to notice, or it may not.

There is, similarly, a reason the democrat party has been fighting to have every state automatically restore voting rights to felons when they leave prison, while the Republicans have been against it - felons are mostly democrats.
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:49   #23
TX OMFS
Lifetime Membership
Right wing nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
The Furball Forum
I'll bet her man has to submit a request for sex 3 weeks in advance on the proper form with a notary.

Seriously,though, abortion ends a human life. That is an indisputable medical fact. How that affects our crime rate or whether it is a crime is a matter of opinion.
Old 03-05-2013, 19:57   #24
Harper

Where's the video that was posted the other day showing crime has the strongest correlation to illegitimacy? That's why abortion lowers crime.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 17:37   #25
Mrs.Cicero
Wayward Member

Just another form of "birth and crime control"

Here is an example of an abortion mill increasing the number of crimes - the bit about using scissors to cut through the spinal cords of 100+ babies BORN ALIVE is particularly revolting. Oh, yeah, the dead and mangled mothers might bother some people, too.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013...&lite=obinsite

"Oh bother," said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Mrs.Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 19:30   #26
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

The Furball Forum
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:12   #27
Ronny
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboywannabe View Post
before anybody could have a serious debate about abortion, the abortions being done should not be paid for with our tax dollars.

once its a pay from your own pocket deal then you can debate it with society.
From a fiscally conservative point of view tax payers should fund all abortions. Paying $500 for an abortion now can prevent a couple hundred thousand in welfare and health care payments in the future than it's a good deal. It is a liberal hair brained policy to defund abortions and keep the welfare flowing to people who can't support their own kids.
Old 03-23-2013, 08:04   #28
Mrs.Cicero
Wayward Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronny View Post
From a fiscally conservative point of view tax payers should fund all abortions. Paying $500 for an abortion now can prevent a couple hundred thousand in welfare and health care payments in the future than it's a good deal. It is a liberal hair brained policy to defund abortions and keep the welfare flowing to people who can't support their own kids.
That same "logic" says we should exterminate everyone on (permanent) disability.

"Oh bother," said Pooh, as he chambered another round.
Mrs.Cicero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 08:30   #29
Ronny
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Cicero View Post
That same "logic" says we should exterminate everyone on (permanent) disability.
Ironically that is the position supported by many on these boards. Simply "let them work or starve" to death is a refrain I've read many times. And the ironic part is that most who voice such opinions are strongly "pro-life".
Old 03-23-2013, 09:15   #30
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Ironically that is the position supported by many on these boards. Simply "let them work or starve" to death is a refrain I've read many times. And the ironic part is that most who voice such opinions are strongly "pro-life".

Let them starve themselves. Keep the government out of helping, or exterminating.
OctoberRust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 13:49   #31
Ronny
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by OctoberRust View Post
Let them starve themselves. Keep the government out of helping, or exterminating.
At least you are consistent. Consistency is virtue I find all too uncommon and do not undervalue so long as it is not accompanied by stubbornness.
Old 03-23-2013, 17:07   #32
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
At least you are consistent. Consistency is virtue I find all too uncommon and do not undervalue so long as it is not accompanied by stubbornness.

Hey, what can I say... it ain't easy being a true conservative on this board. You know how many times I've been called a liberal because I simply want the government to GTFO of people's lives, if it isn't directly permitted in the constitution?
Old 03-29-2013, 00:08   #33
Blast
'nuff said

The majority of those on welfare are able bodied and are perfectly capable of working. I see it everywhere. But since they lied their way into receiving benefits, they will remain parasites.
There should be a law requiring all recipients be assigned to work details 40 hours a week. Whether it be road crews, sanitation facilities, ditch digging, or whatever dirty job. And desk jobs for the disabled. No more free rides on the gov. teet.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:56   #34
TK-421

Quote:
And the ironic part is that most who voice such opinions are strongly "pro-life".
You have to realize that they're not "pro-life", they're "pro-fetus". They want that kid to stay alive inside his mommy's tummy for the entire nine months, and don't you dare touch it or abort it. But once the mom gives birth and the kid is out? That's when they don't give a flying **** about it. That's when they tend to endlessly piss and moan about food stamps, welfare, and whatever else they ***** about.
TK-421 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:53   #35
Harper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angry Fist View Post
The Furball Forum
I've seen this picture going around. So the "pro-choice" label doesn't entail that's some universal principle, it doesn't affect the argument. The argument contains the idea that the mother should have the choice, it is not based, and certainly not reliant, on the premise that choice is a universal positive value.
Harper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 17:09   #36
Ronny
Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
You have to realize that they're not "pro-life", they're "pro-fetus". They want that kid to stay alive inside his mommy's tummy for the entire nine months, and don't you dare touch it or abort it. But once the mom gives birth and the kid is out? That's when they don't give a flying **** about it. That's when they tend to endlessly piss and moan about food stamps, welfare, and whatever else they ***** about.
I've noticed that too. I have one relative who is the only person I've ever met who is pro-life. He is pro-fetus and against the death penalty and in favor of helping the poor. His opinion is that as people advance up the social ladder they naturally have few kids like we see in the USA and Europe. By helping people with a hand up and not just a hand out a lot of social problems wither away on their own.
Old 03-31-2013, 13:30   #37
glockman66

What would you think if you had just survived a train wreck(were alive and could make a full recovery) and then the EMT walks up to you and says ,"hey, your supposed to be dead" and then proceeds to kill/murder you? Well then, what about a baby that survives a botched abortion(the baby is alive and well enough to make a recovery) and then the abortionist/mother say that the baby isn't supposed to be alive an proceed to kill/murder it(a newly born infant)?
IMHO, there are a lot of people/politicians in this country that care more about the treatment of animals than they do about the treatment of human life and are truly sick(mentally). Post-birth abortion is another lib name for murder(just like partial-birth abortion).

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/...on_712198.html
Video: Planned Parenthood Official Argues for Right to Post-Birth Abortion
11:36 AM, Mar 29, 2013 • By JOHN MCCORMACK

Last edited by glockman66; 03-31-2013 at 13:33..
glockman66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 00:14   #38
Blast
'nuff said

The Furball Forum
Old 04-01-2013, 14:25   #39
OctoberRust
Anti-Federalist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
The Furball Forum

Just imagine if we could nip the problem at the bud. And abort that guy from the get go before he harms anyone.
Old 04-01-2013, 19:30   #40
Angry Fist
Lifetime Membership
The Original®

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blast View Post
The Furball Forum
My new wallpaper. Thanks!
I want rustlers, cut throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, mugs, pugs, thugs, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, bull dykes, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, s**t-kickers, Methodists, and the GTDS.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Angry Fist is offline   Reply With Quote