Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 03-10-2013, 22:05   #121
glock2740
Gun lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjkeat View Post
Greg, it's as simple as my reply to your PM a couple weeks ago. I've said it time and again. It's tireing watching all these wan-a-be ( wannabe) posture and make claims of fact then expect others to just take their word for it. Then when asked to support these claims they **** the bed as if they can't believe anyone would dare question them. It's not entirely their fault as the minions who ride their sack are to blame as well.

I'm fed up w/ the opinion pieces trying to be passed off as experienced based fact. This and this only is the reason this forum is full of argument. And even when someone posts experienced based fact there's always some "never has been" who wants to argue.

Whether they understand the concept or not, at least they are talking about it.

Maybe it'll click on this forum one day. Maybe not.
Quote:
Yes, because you haven't the capacity to understand elementary level geology.
Explain for all of us exactly what it is that we do not understand. No more bull**** blah blah from you. Explain, in detail, what I and all the others on here, who you've said don't understand, and are trying to pass on "facts" that are "not facts". What is it that you are trying to explain? I have seen you argue with a mirror so far. What are your points that you are trying to get across? I have no idea WTF you are talking about. You sound like an idiot in your rants. You have made NO point whatsoever. Make a point. Have a point. What in the hell are you even talking about? You have ranted about absolutely NOTHING since your very first post. If you were making a point, then surely someone would have taken your side. But yet, noone has. Explain, in detail, what is your point. All you have done so far is blather on about absolutely NOTHING. You pointed out in one of your posts that you were going to call out fnfalman, but yet you didn't/couldn't. Anyone can quote ANY/ALL of your posts in just this one thread, that you have made ZERO sense in ANYTHING that you've said. So, brainiac, make a point. Make a point. Hey...just in case you didn't hear me, make...a...point. Ball is in your court. Now...make a point. We are all waiting to hear it, as you haven't made ONE yet.
Old 03-10-2013, 22:10   #122
countrygun

Quote:
Yes, because you haven't the capacity to understand elementary level geology.
I was going to say something that ended with "...a newborn rock"

but I think the intelligent here only need the punchline.
Old 03-10-2013, 22:25   #123
mjkeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by glock2740 View Post
Explain for all of us exactly what it is that we do not understand. No more bull**** blah blah from you. Explain, in detail, what I and all the others on here, who you've said don't understand, and are trying to pass on "facts" that are "not facts". What is it that you are trying to explain? I have seen you argue with a mirror so far. What are your points that you are trying to get across? I have no idea WTF you are talking about. You sound like an idiot in your rants. You have made NO point whatsoever. Make a point. Have a point. What in the hell are you even talking about? You have ranted about absolutely NOTHING since your very first post. If you were making a point, then surely someone would have taken your side. But yet, noone has. Explain, in detail, what is your point. All you have done so far is blather on about absolutely NOTHING. You pointed out in one of your posts that you were going to call out fnfalman, but yet you didn't/couldn't. Anyone can quote ANY/ALL of your posts in just this one thread, that you have made ZERO sense in ANYTHING that you've said. So, brainiac, make a point. Make a point. Hey...just in case you didn't hear me, make...a...point. Ball is in your court. Now...make a point. We are all waiting to hear it, as you haven't made ONE yet.
LOL, seriously guy? Is this a combo AR/OK thing?

This is what happens when people chime in that don't know what's going on.

But to humor you, do you know what supporting evidence/the burden of proof is?
Old 03-10-2013, 22:59   #124
glock2740
Gun lover.

I've read everyone of your posts in this thread, and yes, I understand WAY more, about pretty much everything, than you ever will, as is supported by your posts in this thread, and I'm sure on this forum. And is this an AR/OK thing? Really? That's all you got? Wow. You just keep digging that hole of stupidity don't you? Go back and read your own posts. You haven't made a bit of sense yet. If you had, surely, someone would chime in and agree with you. So, I guess, everyone that hasn't sided with you makes them the clueless ones? You know, there's an old saying, "If you've been married 7 times,...maybe it's you." That's applying to you at this point, in this thread, in spades. Good luck with your patheticness. You're gonna need it.
Old 03-10-2013, 23:07   #125
mjkeat

Quote:
I've read everyone of your posts in this thread, and yes, I understand WAY more, about pretty much everything, than you ever will, as is supported by your posts in this thread, and I'm sure on this forum. And is this an AR/OK thing? Really? That's all you got? Wow. You just keep digging that hole of stupidity don't you? Go back and read your own posts. You haven't made a bit of sense yet. If you had, surely, someone would chime in and agree with you. So, I guess, everyone that hasn't sided with you makes them the clueless ones? You know, there's an old saying, "If you've been married 7 times,...maybe it's you." That's applying to you at this point, in this thread, in spades. Good luck with your patheticness. You're gonna need it.
LOL, yes it's my "patheticness" that has put me in this hole of stupidity.

Last edited by mjkeat; 03-10-2013 at 23:09..
Old 03-10-2013, 23:29   #126
glock2740
Gun lover.

Quote:
See, we can finally agree on something.
Old 03-10-2013, 23:31   #127
mjkeat

Quote:
See, we can finally agree on something.
You're so dense you can't even pick up on the sarcasm.
Old 03-10-2013, 23:54   #128
glock2740
Gun lover.

The truth is, that you're so "dense" (I'll be nice) that you don't pick up on ANYTHING. If only you had one single person to agree with you about the nothingness that you've spewed throughout this entire thread...? But, there are none. Nada. El zippo. Kinda says it all...... I'm tired of batting you around like a cat batting around a play toy. You're a fool and a complete idiot. Not only have I and countless others proven that fact, you have been the best proof of that by your own words. You are the kind of gun owner that I can understand the anti's wanting to have guns taken out of your hands. You give the rest of us a bad name. Thank God, that the lib anti's don't have much access to your posts, as they would be used against us all. I've had my fun with you, at your expense, and now you've become tiresome to me. You're a sad and pathetic little man/boy and I feel 10 IQ points dumber now, just by having had so many interactions with you. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
Old 03-11-2013, 00:04   #129
jcbarlow
Glock 27

Quote:
There are some sites full of real shooters. You'll find that those sites don't allow people to make claims of fact w/o supporting evidence.
Please go there and leave us alone.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk
Old 03-11-2013, 00:09   #130
BenjiEDF

Quote:

"Life is good" ~Hickok45
Old 03-11-2013, 03:00   #131
bac1023

Mike, you really are a troll for the ages.

Common facts about firearms that already took place over a century ago, DON'T need friggen "supporting evidence". How damn dense can you possibly be? How damn stupid do you want to sound?

Supporting evidence is needed when somebody wants to prove a new point or theory. Its NOT needed when one is merely reciting things that took place many, many years ago that can very easily be researched.

I asked you once to explain to me where it ends and you failed to do so. If I state that Thomas Jefferson was our 3rd President. Does that need supporting evidence? How is that any different than saying the 9mm round was developed for the Luger? Where does it stop? ANSWER the question this time instead of ignoring it.

You're an empty barrel Mike. You fail to make any sense whatsoever.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Old 03-11-2013, 14:58   #132
mjkeat

Quote:
Originally Posted by bac1023 View Post
Mike, you really are a troll for the ages.

Common facts about firearms that already took place over a century ago, DON'T need friggen "supporting evidence". How damn dense can you possibly be? How damn stupid do you want to sound?

Supporting evidence is needed when somebody wants to prove a new point or theory. Its NOT needed when one is merely reciting things that took place many, many years ago that can very easily be researched.

I asked you once to explain to me where it ends and you failed to do so. If I state that Thomas Jefferson was our 3rd President. Does that need supporting evidence? How is that any different than saying the 9mm round was developed for the Luger? Where does it stop? ANSWER the question this time instead of ignoring it.

You're an empty barrel Mike. You fail to make any sense whatsoever.
The burden of proof falls on the one making a claim, period. A claim of fact w/o proof is an "empty barrel."

If it's "common facts" it should be easy to provide a link.

It's NOT needed? Common facts? Says who? You? That equates to what?

So how about the 45 and 38 Super?
Old 03-11-2013, 15:03   #133
mjkeat

Quote:
The truth is, that you're so "dense" (I'll be nice) that you don't pick up on ANYTHING. If only you had one single person to agree with you about the nothingness that you've spewed throughout this entire thread...? But, there are none. Nada. El zippo. Kinda says it all...... I'm tired of batting you around like a cat batting around a play toy. You're a fool and a complete idiot. Not only have I and countless others proven that fact, you have been the best proof of that by your own words. You are the kind of gun owner that I can understand the anti's wanting to have guns taken out of your hands. You give the rest of us a bad name. Thank God, that the lib anti's don't have much access to your posts, as they would be used against us all. I've had my fun with you, at your expense, and now you've become tiresome to me. You're a sad and pathetic little man/boy and I feel 10 IQ points dumber now, just by having had so many interactions with you. Good luck. You're gonna need it.
LOL, kinda like "patheticness" right?

I don't make personal attacks very often but you are the epitome of ignorant. The kinda of stupid that will label others while he himself is the gold standard of the insult he is spewing.

Doing your state proud there. Strengthening stereotypes.

Last edited by mjkeat; 03-11-2013 at 15:04..
Old 03-11-2013, 15:31   #134
wjv

Browning

The urge to save humanity is almost always a false-face for the urge to rule it.
- H. L. Mencken -
Old 03-11-2013, 15:39   #135
BenjiEDF

Quote:
The burden of proof falls on the one making a claim, period. A claim of fact w/o proof is an "empty barrel."

If it's "common facts" it should be easy to provide a link.

It's NOT needed? Common facts? Says who? You? That equates to what?

So how about the 45 and 38 Super?
"John Browning had already been developing a semi-auto pistol for Colt designed around a .38-caliber cartridge similar to the .38 Super. For a genius like Browning, it wasn’t too difficult a task to upsize both the pistol and cartridge to .45 caliber."

http://www.americanrifleman.org/arti...-1911-history/

Bac1023 is correct,

In less than 30 seconds by searching for this "proof" that you keep whining about here it is. So can you stop with the willful ignorance now. There is no knowledge without action bud you aren't going to learn by osmosis and it certainly isn't the responsibility others to spoon feed you info.

"Life is good" ~Hickok45

Last edited by BenjiEDF; 03-11-2013 at 16:06..
Old 03-11-2013, 16:06   #136
faawrenchbndr
CLM Number 281
The Dude Abides

Other than all the quotes,.....the thread is a hell of a lot more
peaceful with Mike on the ignore list.
Old 03-11-2013, 16:38   #137
bac1023

Quote:
Originally Posted by faawrenchbndr View Post
Other than all the quotes,.....the thread is a hell of a lot more
peaceful with Mike on the ignore list.
Greg, I never once used the ignore feature in all my time on GT. However, Mike might become the first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Closed Thread