Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 06-22-2012, 16:25   #61
patrickkpm

I was extremely unhappy with Glockmeister.

Ordered a small part, immediate order confirmation email. Received four days later the shipping confirmation number of my order. Then five days after this shipping email (9 days after the order), I received another email saying that the item was in fact back ordered.
A month later received another email with the new shipping confirmation with the expensive $13 express shipping tracking that took seven days to arrive... (USPS priority mail would have taken 2 days and only $5).

This company is definitely out of my bookmark....
patrickkpm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 17:57   #62
tbone1964

I have used Glockmeister, glockparts.com and lone wolf and have had excellent service and shipping from them all Glockmeister shipping is a little high I agree. Both glockparts.com and lone wolf shipped pretty fast and were relatively reasonable.
tbone1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 20:27   #63
OldSchool64
Platinum Membership

Bump.

RockYourGlock has been fine for me. Good pistol prices too.
OldSchool64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 22:45   #64
___Glock23c___

Quote:
Originally Posted by larson1122 View Post
Just ordered from Glockmeister for the first time recently. Got the package in the mail today and the parts in the box were not the ones I ordered. The invoice was correct but the wrong parts were in the box. I called them and the lady apologized and told me I could keep what they sent me by mistake and that she would ship out the correct parts right away. I understand mistakes happen so I was happy with what they did to fix the problem.
Hey you can never have to many glock parts so I may order from them just in hopes they mess mine up so I get some free stuff
___Glock23c___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 23:18   #65
___Glock23c___

I like ordering from ghost. If you opt for the priority shipping (making the total shipping cost $10) they will ship your order out that day if they get it before 3. $10 is a decent amount for shipping, but it's the same no matter how many items you order. I made an order with them last Tuesday and got my order on Thursday. I absolutely love their rocket connectors and they have great customer service. Quick to answer questions and fast service is hard to beat. Another thing is on all the orders I've made from them they've sent me some decals. Now I realize those are cheap, but to me they mean a lot even though I never use them. lol Just kinda shows you they appreciate your business.

Last edited by ___Glock23c___; 03-03-2013 at 23:19..
___Glock23c___ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:07   #66
CA Escapee
Finally!

I've ordered from Midway and Glockmeister in the past; long before the most recent insanity. I had great service from both. Even with the recent insanity it sounds like people are still happy with their customer service.

A month and a half ago I ordered from the GlockStore. It has been a real fiasco.

Here's why I will never do business with the GlockStore again:

The GlockStore website won't tell you if items are in stock, Midway's website does. So, the GlockStore will take your order for out of stock items.

Even if they ship one item on your order they charge you for shipping the entire order. You can read about the problems I've had recently with my posts here on GlockTalk if you like.

Their customer service is terrible. I called and canceled the remainder of an order, or so I thought, and requested a refund on the over charges to ship the only in stock item. Despite the salesman saying he'd cancel the remainder of the order and refunding the remainder of the shipping charges, he didn't refund any shipping charges. (So, that's how they make their profit?) Was the order really canceled?

I finally got through to them several days later and spoke to the same salesman. (David?) I got the bottom line that yeah, we canceled the remainder of the order but, you can't expect to get any of the excessive shipping charges back.

I was able to talk to customer service during the same call and thought by the end of the call that the remainder of the order was canceled and they were refunding the over charges for shipping. The next day I received an e-mail that stated some of the items were in stock and would be leaving the warehouse in 5-7 days.

All this indicates to me the GlockStore is a company where the left-hand computer doesn't know what the right-hand computer is doing, and they don't seem to care.

Bill

Last edited by CA Escapee; 03-10-2013 at 08:18..
CA Escapee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:23   #67
Cruizer

I placed an order on a Sunday from glockparts.com for some accessories for my G36 using shipping method USPS First Class with insurance ($4.26) and the package arrived the following Wednesday! CO → FL
I like that an item will show as In Stock, Back Ordered Expected Delivery Date.

I'll buy from them again in a heartbeat.
Cruizer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:27   #68
J_P

Glockparts.com , I have always used them for every one of my parts needs

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
J_P is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 15:01   #69
Glock23/17
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I just ordered from Glockmeister Friday and my parts shipped today.
Glock23/17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2013, 20:03   #70
Ron36105

Glockparts.com rocks
Ron36105 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 05:55   #71
kaech

GLOCKPARTS.com
Old 04-27-2013, 21:27   #72
Jager1147

I'm a sponsor here and not even a mention? Geeeeezzzz....
Guess I better give something away, I have not been on the forum here in a long time.

First one to ask can have one of our Gen. 4 recoil guide rods and spring - just pick it from the website and post here. I'll check back Monday morning.

later, jager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Jager1147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 01:49   #73
Emmett4glock

That's a generous offer Jager; unfortunately, I only have a g21 gen 4.
Emmett4glock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 20:19   #74
Jager1147

OK, I'll try another giveaway next week since no takers on this one.
later, jager

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Jager1147 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 05:23   #75
TexasGlockster

Glock Store is a company of crooks. They are dishonest and proud, completely unwilling to work with one of the customers they have scammed (surprise surprise I know). I have a long tirade about them but I don't really feel like typing it all out again and I think one of the moderators deleted it because I can't find it. Suffice it to say that they charged my credit card more than what I agreed to pay at checkout without so much as even emailing me, misled me about availability, and wouldn't even take my phone calls when I politely tried to rectify the situation.
TexasGlockster is offline   Reply With Quote