Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

 
  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2013, 18:43   #21
QNman
resU deretsigeR
 
QNman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: St. Louis, MO
Posts: 10,532
Magpul, Missouri would welcome you with open arms. Our state legislature is VERY gun friendly as a whole, and even the Dem governor is smart enough to recognize we NEED employers.

And BRAVO for making your stand.
__________________
"I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

TERM LIMITS NOW!!!
QNman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 18:58   #22
kenpoprofessor
Senior Member
 
kenpoprofessor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Ex POW in the PRK now N. Phoenix AZ
Posts: 5,276
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyankee20 View Post
I'm a Democrat. My party has been hijacked by far left, communists. These politicians don't care what Magpul says - that's just 900 more people on the public dole, dependent upon the Democratic Party for survival (or another words, 900 more votes for the Democratic Party).

Magpul: Come to Michigan. We have keep and bear arms in our 1834 State Constitution. We have very, very few gun laws here and since Michigan is a HUGE hunting/fishing state, we're not going to add to our gun laws.


Seriously, you vote democrat and want them to come to a "hunting and fishing" state. Typical.

We need more manuf. in AZ, especially Phoenix, where I will be contracted to bring them fiber optics

Have a great gun carryin' Kenpo day

Clyde
__________________
"Occasionally, Mr. Darwin offers a spontaneous IQ test, some people fail."
kenpoprofessor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 19:50   #23
Jeffrey Lebowski
Not a golfer
 
Jeffrey Lebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzy03cls View Post
It's amazing they are willing to ruin an economy by doing this. It just defies common sense.
No, it doesn't at all because...

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyankee20 View Post
I'm a Democrat. My party has been hijacked by far left, communists. These politicians don't care what Magpul says - that's just 900 more people on the public dole, dependent upon the Democratic Party for survival (or another words, 900 more votes for the Democratic Party).
Yep. That's what my thinking is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyankee20 View Post
Magpul: Come to Michigan. We have keep and bear arms in our 1834 State Constitution. We have very, very few gun laws here and since Michigan is a HUGE hunting/fishing state, we're not going to add to our gun laws.
I would so not count on that, b/c:

Quote:
Originally Posted by bear62 View Post
So why are you still a Democrat? Democrats are killing Colorado. I'm sure they have greatly harmed MI too.
MI is much, much worse than CO. Yeah, even outside Detroit. It has been given over to unions and democrats (is there a difference?)


Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager4520 View Post
The Colorado House just passed all four of them, and they're pretty much guaranteed to pass the state Senate and be signed into law by the Governor. The magazine capacity limit was changed to 15 rounds for handguns and rifles, and 8 rounds for shotguns. Magazines made before the "ban" are exempt but I haven't read the law so I don't know how they're going to differentiate between old and new. And of course I don't know if the idiots bothered to exempt law enforcement officers like the idiots in NY failed to do.

Our only hope now is to start a ballot initiative to nullify these laws, much like we did with marijuana laws a few months ago. We win one freedom only to lose others just a few months later, what a shame.
I don't either, although I thought I read the burden of proof is on the prosecution. So, if Magpul or glock or whomever doesn't change magazine style, one could buy (from out of state) indefinitely with no way to prove one way or the other.
You can bet that'll get ugly with LEOs and DAs, though.

CO democrats did want magazine manufacturers to put serial numbers on magazines, but what a laugh that is. Talk about overestimating your power.
Jeffrey Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 19:56   #24
dkf
Senior Member
 
dkf's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 4,741
Hopefully Magpul makes good on the promise and leaves CO.
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 20:06   #25
SPIN2010
Searching ...
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: On the move ... again!
Posts: 1,840
Quote:
... they are willing to ruin an economy by doing this.
If you did not know this was the plan from the start ... I am not sure what to say anymore. The kenyan has 100% buy off on the destruction of the USA from global money (UN).
SPIN2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 20:56   #26
F350
Senior Member
 
F350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Colorado Western Slope
Posts: 1,955
Quote:
Originally Posted by damnyankee20 View Post
I'm a Democrat. My party has been hijacked by far left, communists.
Sounds like time for a little change to me!!
F350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 21:04   #27
ancient_serpent
Senior Member
 
ancient_serpent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Posts: 2,849
Hope they come to TN. We'll gladly take the jobs and I'll gladly buy their TN based products.
__________________
"The Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions."
-Daniel Webster
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is big enough to take away everything you have."
ancient_serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 23:01   #28
Jeffrey Lebowski
Not a golfer
 
Jeffrey Lebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIN2010 View Post
If you did not know this was the plan from the start ... I am not sure what to say anymore. The kenyan has 100% buy off on the destruction of the USA from global money (UN).
This is too much tinfoil for me, personally.

They are true believers in their own liberal causes, but what you post assumes the UN isn't completely funded and run by the US. We put these banana republic dictator states in charge of the important committees, but when push comes to shove it is ALWAYS the US that has to deal with the enforcement issue.
Jeffrey Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 00:52   #29
mark68
Senior Member
 
mark68's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: texas
Posts: 124
Come to Texas we have cookies...
mark68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:34   #30
50 Cent
Senior Member
 
50 Cent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Republic of Texas, CSA
Posts: 2,425
Quote:
Originally Posted by voyager4520 View Post
The Colorado House just passed all four of them, and they're pretty much guaranteed to pass the state Senate and be signed into law by the Governor. The magazine capacity limit was changed to 15 rounds for handguns and rifles, and 8 rounds for shotguns. Magazines made before the "ban" are exempt but I haven't read the law so I don't know how they're going to differentiate between old and new. And of course I don't know if the idiots bothered to exempt law enforcement officers like the idiots in NY failed to do.

Our only hope now is to start a ballot initiative to nullify these laws, much like we did with marijuana laws a few months ago. We win one freedom only to lose others just a few months later, what a shame.
Is getting a ballot initiative up and running difficult?
__________________
#NoAWB #StandYourGround
50 Cent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 00:05   #31
SDDL-UP
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Idaho
Posts: 1,043
Dear Magpul,

Idaho WANTS YOU!
__________________
"Arm yourself, arm a friend!"
SDDL-UP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:57   #32
Jeffrey Lebowski
Not a golfer
 
Jeffrey Lebowski's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Colorado
Posts: 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Cent View Post
Is getting a ballot initiative up and running difficult?
Not for potheads.
Jeffrey Lebowski is offline   Reply With Quote

 
  
Reply


Tags
ban, colorado, magpul
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:54.




Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 719
190 Members
529 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,672
Aug 11, 2014 at 2:31