SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-08-2013, 20:19   #1
MARSH1
Dealer

Troy 30 round mag three pack

As of now we have them in stock. Probably won't last through the weekend.

https://www.primaryarms.com/Troy_Ind...pk-00bt-00.htm

This is what 3,000+ mags look like.

Black Rifle Forum
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Proud to be a Glock Talk site sponsor!

Last edited by MARSH1; 02-08-2013 at 20:20..
MARSH1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 21:25   #2
WoodenPlank
Who?

I'm surprised they didn't sell out last night, honestly.

A shame about Troy hiking the MSRP on them.
Old 02-08-2013, 21:28   #3
Cole125
Silver Membership

Very nice!

Just got one of your 30mm red dots in, great quality for the price! Thanks! Will be enjoying it on my .22 lr AR tomorrow.

Last edited by Cole125; 02-08-2013 at 21:32..
Cole125 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 21:43   #4
dkf

I bought two 3 packs the beginning of Jan at a local Cabelas for around $84 for both packs.(don't remember the exact price) I am glad I bought them when I did. I like how thin the mags are and the texture.

Last edited by dkf; 02-08-2013 at 22:12..
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 21:50   #5
Made in Austria

Primary Arms is the first store I check when I need something for my firearms. Always good prices and everything I need is in stock even in this madness. And how in the hell do you guys ship so fast?? Do you carry every single order to the post office as soon as they come in? Just awesome.

Last edited by Made in Austria; 02-08-2013 at 21:53..
Made in Austria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 22:53   #6
Ruggles

Thats a lot of mags I was in Pearland Texas today, even being near that many AR mags today makes me feel special
Ruggles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 13:18   #7
KK40384

Cool! Ordered mine :-)

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 02-10-2013, 18:16   #8
gunsnhoses

Just out of curiosity, do you know when you might get some Gen 3 20 round Pmags? I really want some of those

Last edited by gunsnhoses; 02-10-2013 at 18:17..
gunsnhoses is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:19   #9
MARSH1
Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunsnhoses View Post
Just out of curiosity, do you know when you might get some Gen 3 20 round Pmags? I really want some of those
Not in any significant qty. It looks like the big shipments so far have gone to the direct dealers that allowed backorders. Not sure how long that is going to take to get cleared.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Old 02-13-2013, 19:40   #10
boomhower

It sucks Troy jacked the prices on these. I really prefer them to PMAGs due to the slimmer profile. They've worked 100% for me. Since they decided to jack the prices of these I have six I acquired at old pricing and now have 30 PMAGs within the last month for even less money. If they had kept toe on the pricing that would have been 30 Battlemags, not a good business decision.

Last edited by boomhower; 02-13-2013 at 19:41..
boomhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 21:45   #11
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
It sucks Troy jacked the prices on these. I really prefer them to PMAGs due to the slimmer profile. They've worked 100% for me. Since they decided to jack the prices of these I have six I acquired at old pricing and now have 30 PMAGs within the last month for even less money. If they had kept toe on the pricing that would have been 30 Battlemags, not a good business decision.
Troy has to recoup some of their loses somehow. Dick's really screwed them over when they decided to stop selling "modern sporting rifles."

bigmoney890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 22:40   #12
Ruggles

4 days in stock and counting. If this does not prove that this mess is slowly turning then what does
Ruggles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 22:47   #13
MARSH1
Dealer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
4 days in stock and counting. If this does not prove that this mess is slowly turning then what does
They are almost sold out. The same qty of Pmags would have lasted under a hour.

Old 02-13-2013, 23:25   #14
MStarmer
In Jail...

I don't think you can find anywhere better to shop than Primary Arms... Over the last couple years I can't even imagine how much I've spent there, always been treated great and they've always shipped like lightning!
Old 02-14-2013, 07:08   #15
boomhower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmoney890 View Post
Troy has to recoup some of their loses somehow. Dick's really screwed them over when they decided to stop selling "modern sporting rifles."
They certainly got screwed by Dicks but this isn't the way to fix it. Given the amount of time these have been in stock shows they are way way overpriced. (Not a jab at the retailer here, that's the price of them.) If these had be priced at $15/$20 mag they would have been gone in less than a day. $26/mag for something that is much less proven than a $15 PMAG just isn't going to sell.
boomhower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 07:11   #16
KK40384

Quote:
Originally Posted by MStarmer View Post
I don't think you can find anywhere better to shop than Primary Arms... Over the last couple years I can't even imagine how much I've spent there, always been treated great and they've always shipped like lightning!
Can't argue with that statement one bit. Every purchase I made from them was painless and shipping was fast. If the item is in stock Monday I usually have it at my door by Friday at the latest.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 02-20-2013, 00:56   #17
JBG30

Four business days to ship the mags and some other goodies. I'm impressed and will buy from them again.
JBG30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 20:27   #18
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhower View Post
They certainly got screwed by Dicks but this isn't the way to fix it. Given the amount of time these have been in stock shows they are way way overpriced. (Not a jab at the retailer here, that's the price of them.) If these had be priced at $15/$20 mag they would have been gone in less than a day. $26/mag for something that is much less proven than a $15 PMAG just isn't going to sell.

No arguments here. I was sort of being sarcastic when I said that because that's what Troy said. They claimed that Dick's screwing them would cause a price increase across the board, and they said that two months ago.

Old 02-20-2013, 20:39   #19
dkf

From Troy's website.

Quote:
****Due to impending federal legislation, Troy Industries has increased magazine pricing to absorb the expenditures outlaid on R&D, tooling and production costs. Our initial pricing strategy was based on a 7-year sales forecast which is threatened by the determinations to be made by Congress in the next few days.
We apologize to you, our valued customers for this increase. Please know that we are monitoring the issue, and hope to reduce the cost once the future of this product line has been determined.
Furthermore, due to the high increase in orders of this product, availability is extremely limited.
This product is available for retail sale only. No dealer or distributor discounts are available.****
dkf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 20:45   #20
bigmoney890

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkf View Post
From Troy's website.
That's not what they said a few months ago, they blamed any and all price increases on Dick's. Oh well, doesn't really matter that much to me. I'll stick to pmags and usgi mags