SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-27-2013, 17:00   #1
WTFirearms

WTFirearms - Adjustable Mag Release and PMAGs

Sponsor Showcase
We have a new mag release out for Gen 1-3 9MM, 40, and 357 Glocks. It's different than what you've seen before because the force required to depress the button is adjustable (notice the set screw in the spring slot). The button is extended and contoured with the frame.

WTFirearms Adjustable Mag Release

Official Description: The WTFirearms Adjustable Magazine Release is designed to adjust to the needs of every Glock owner. It is the only magazine release that allows the user to adjust the spring load on the magazine release; it adjusts light enough for any competition shooter, heavier than the factory magazine catch, and everywhere in between. The mag button is oversized so it is easy to depress without shifting your grip, and contoured with the frame to prevent snagging on clothing and holsters. Both the catch and button are CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum and mil-spec type III hardcoat anodized for a lifelong finish. All parts are manufactured in the USA.

Promotion: The first 3 people to call dibs on this thread get a FREE one. Just PM us your address after posting if you're one of the 3. We request that winners PM us feedback after receiving and evaluating the release.

PMAGs at regular price: We have a limited number of AR15 windowed PMAGs that we're selling at MSRP when purchased with one of our Adjustable Mag Releases. PMAG and Mag Release

WTFirearms is a Texas AR15 and AK manufacturer, we make custom parts for the rifles we build and have started making various Glock accessories as well. All of our parts bring innovation to the industry; expect to see other parts from us shortly, including slide plates, mag plates, and triggers.
Attached Thumbnails
Sponsor Showcase - Click for larger version   Sponsor Showcase - Click for larger version   Sponsor Showcase - Click for larger version   Sponsor Showcase - Click for larger version   Sponsor Showcase - Click for larger version  

WTFirearms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 16:16   #2
JoshK
GT Sponsor

I'll take one of the mag releases if they haven't been claimed yet.... PM sent....
Old 02-13-2013, 00:40   #3
catalyst686

I'll take one too!! pm sent.

Last edited by catalyst686; 02-13-2013 at 00:40..
catalyst686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:16   #4
madAB

I'll take one!

Last edited by madAB; 02-13-2013 at 04:16..
madAB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:15   #5
jlbeasley1976
Southern BTGOG

I think the other guys might be wanting the mag but I'd love to try the ad. Mag drop. PM sent just in case.
jlbeasley1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:02   #6
WTFirearms

All free ones claimed, thanks...
WTFirearms is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
catch, extended, mag, magazine, release