SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-10-2013, 22:09   #126
Just_plinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by racer11 View Post
I have chatted with several hundred of them (molesters) not one has ever shown any remorse or anything in the least. They regret that they got caught and are now listed on the internet for anyone with a computer to see. Youngest from 14 to 78 was my spread,,,,and some were women.
off topic but, what kind of racing do you do? sounds like a new thread lol.
Old 02-10-2013, 22:13   #127
GTstarbai

tagged...will post my own after getting the details from dad
Old 02-10-2013, 22:22   #128
nikerret
Mr. Awesome

The most creepy thing I've experienced was when I was around twelve years old. My best friend's grandfather owned a lot of land in South central Kansas.

My friend and I used ot take our BB and pellet guns and go on adventures. One of our favorite activities was to walk the river. The Medicine River is usually around two feet deep, on average. However, areas may be very deep, over ten feet deep with swirls that would suck you under. We walked in the water, catching animals and talking. Often, we would see things that would usually hear us; the running river water masked our noise well.

We had his father drop us off a couple of miles up the road from where we camped. We knew his father would be gone the rest of the day and we were excited to do man stuff.

We had been walking for a while, through a few fence lines, and hadn't seen anything, but we had heard something else walking in the water, behind us. It wasn't uncommon to find deer, hogs, or cattle making a racket in the river; especially, on hot summer days, such as this. Our investigations into the water-splasher behind us yielded no explanation, yet it continued. We figured it was just an animal we couldn't see as the river rarely runs in straightaways.

We then rounded a corner and found a dead bovine. The kill was a day, or so, old, but there were no flies nor odor. The animal's eyes had been cut out and there were symbols cut into its hide. We recognized one symbol, the inverted pentagram. After a bit of investigation, and poking it with sticks, we continued on, firearms at the ready.

We both found ourselves looking back, over our shoulders, thereafter. The noise-maker had stopped following us, but there just seemed to be something watching us. Neither of us admitted our fear, at that time, though it was palpable.

We coninued on. I felt things were going to be normal, not becuase I felt they were returning to normal, only because nothing really had happened to us.

All of the sudden, the wind stopped. For those of you unfamiliar, the wind in KS is a constant. When the wind stopped, so did all of the ambient noises that never stop, in nature. It was completely silent.

My friend and I stood motionless until we started to turn toward one another. Right in front of us, about ten feet, the river water rose up taller than his father stood. The water twisted counter-clockwise. It twisted gradually, then sharply near the top before the water rained down on us. Both of us felt the water's strike, but neither of us were wet from its landing.

Then, everything returned to normal. We both looked at each other and promptly left the river to walk through the field to the road.

We then disussed it, at length, over and over, that trip.

He and I walked that river many times after that. We often found ourselves speaking of that incident, both while walking the river, and after lengthy times apart.
nikerret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 22:48   #129
glocktecher

My sister had this cat .....

Just kidding, but with all the idiots talking about our 2nd rights and such right now, a few of us were talking the other night.

We were wondering how many serial killers are on the loose right now - and wonder how many they have murdered without a firearm being involved at all?
glocktecher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 23:24   #130
chairfarce331532

When I was in high school, I worked at a plant store and nursery.

One day we had a gentleman come in and purchase a shovel and a bag of lime. This was a pretty normal purchase, but something seemed off about him. Shortly after he left our store he was stopped by the police. When they searched the trunk of his car, they found the shovel and bag of lime, along with his mother's dead body. He was on his way to dispose of her when he came to get some tools.
chairfarce331532 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:01   #131
Willfulone
CCA Corvette

Quote:
Originally Posted by glocktecher View Post
My sister had this cat .....

Just kidding, but with all the idiots talking about our 2nd rights and such right now, a few of us were talking the other night.

We were wondering how many serial killers are on the loose right now - and wonder how many they have murdered without a firearm being involved at all?

On any given day in the US, the est. is 165

Will
Willfulone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 10:13   #132
Smithers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis in MA View Post
Eye c whut u did their.
This whole thread is super creepy, but I can't look away.

Sorry about the bad clown comment
Smithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:15   #133
jthrelf

some creepy stuff!!!

When I was about 8 there were reports and rumors going around the neighborhood of a red van trying to coax children in, abduct them, etc... now admittedly I dont remember if they were actual reportings, or my brother and the older kids in the neighborhood blowing steam...

Right around that time I was in my front yard alone standing on the utility box, and the funny part is that I remember having a rake and my plan was that if I saw the red van, I was just going to fight off the stalker with it... real tough.

Well, like it was perfectly timed, while I was out there... a red van pulled up and stopped in front of my mailbox, about 25 feet away from me. I ran into my house the fastest I have ever run in my entire life... I swear I could have pulled a Juggernaut and busted right through the door I was moving so quickly.
jthrelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:23   #134
blk69stang

My wife grew up in a small town in central Kansas. She had a weird kid in her High School class (graduated late 90's, early 2000's). Kid was nice enough but just seemed really "off". His last name was Rader.

Yep. His uncle was Dennis Rader, the BTK killer. When he was arrested in 2005, my wife realized that BTK had attended her HS graduation. And she fit the profile of most of his victims. Freaked her out pretty good.

I had one happen to me that I forgot about entirely unil this thread. Living in Yuma during the first year of my current job, I was a single guy living in a cookie-cutter in a nice little subdivision. Wasn't uncommon to have solicitors, but being a grumpy hermit and working alot of night shifts (thus being pissed when they woke me up during the day), I usually sent them packing quickly.

One day, I got the usual mid-day wake-up call from the doorbell. PO'd I looked out the window instead of opening the door (I was still in my sleepwear, didn't feel like answering the door in my undies). I could see a dark SUV parked out front, an Xterra I think. A late 20's or early 30's hispanic guy and a mid 20s hispanic girl were there. "What do you want?" I asked without opening the door. They claimed to be selling Kirby vacuums. Knowing how pricey those are, wanting to go back to bed, and having left my pistol back on the night stand, I told them to piss off and I went back to bed.

Couple days later at work they put out some "officer safety" intel at muster. Apparently, several people in town (to include some fellow agents) had been the victims of a home invasion scheme. A hispanic male and female in a black Xterra were claiming to be Kirby vacuum salespeople, but once the door was opened an accomplice hiding around the corner would emerge and all three would produce guns and tie up the homeowner while they robbed the place. One lady in town had been beaten pretty badly. Kirby vacuum confirmed that no legit salespeople were working in the Yuma area.

And since I'm thinking about Yuma...

At work we have a separate holding area for the "aggravated felons" until they are processed or transferred to another facility. Most look like scumbags, but a few have that "dark eyes, serial killer" look about them. They're the ones that scare the other agg felons.

My wife taught second grade in Yuma, and there was a kid in her class who had that exact same look. There had also been some cats and dogs mysteriously mutilated in the alley near where this kid lived. Even though he wasn't "bad" in class, I know that kid is pure evil. I guarantee you that someday in about 10 years or so you will hear about a serial killer in the Yuma area with the first name "Osvaldo".

Last edited by blk69stang; 02-11-2013 at 11:24..
blk69stang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 11:35   #135
nostalgiaguy

I was working a night security job in San diego back in the early 90s . It was a small business complex and and It was the usual observe and report type stuff. Make rounds in the parking lot , Check doors and twiddle thumbs all night. One night as I was patroling about 4 am I heard a voice from the bushes in a corner of the lot calling me over. There was a guy pleading for me to come over and help him. I had left my Gun at home that evening as it was a unarmed position (which most the time I ignored) . Anyway I made a B line for the tattoo shop in the complex which had a former gangbanger living in there . I asked him to be my backup as approached the voice. The crazy little Gangbnger took off for the corner of the lot and left me in the dust. He was hollaring gang stuff to the guy and the guy was responding with Gang stuff I couldnt unstand in half english and half spanish. Turns out the guy in the bushes had just wrecked during a chase of the freeway a few miles over making a drug run from mexico to LA. My "backup" aksed him why he wanted me to come over. He siad he had planned on killing me and taking my truck. The guy was cold and heartless and very as a matter of fact about wanting to kill me. A plan was hatched to help this guy out. He had no money so I gave him 3 bucks and told him where a bus stop was a 1/2 mile down the road and when the bus would be there in a few hours. Gangbanger thanked me and headed off for the bustop. I had given him route info and how to get up north more. Once I saw him down there sitting at the bustop I promptly alerted the police and took pleasure as they drove up and arrested the guy. I think it took all day to come down from that.
nostalgiaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 19:20   #136
bw4064

This story doesn't really involve looking at evil but it left me very uneasy for quite a while afterwards.

I live in an apartment with 2 roommates. Two of us went out to visit some friends not sure what the other roommate was doing. We returned and both had went went to bed around 1:30 a.m. We assumed that my other roommate had already went to bed.

My bedroom in the apartment is on the first floor. I always lock my bedroom door just out of habit.

I woke up at 5:00 a.m. to the handle of my bedroom door being shaken like someone was trying to come in. The twisting and shaking got worse like someone was trying harder to get in. I immediately got out of bed and called out asking if it was one of my roommates. I received no response.

I continued to ask the person shaking the door to identify themselves. After a few minutes of this and the shaking getting more intense I began to worry that my roommate who I hadn't seen all night had come home after me and forgotten to lock the front door.

Completely freaked out at this point I grabbed my G26. I held the gun close to me as I opened the door and yelled at person to step back and identify himself.

The guy was a shirtless man much bigger than me clearly very drunk. He immediately stepped back and told me his name. I asked if he knew either one of my roommates. He finally remembered that my roommate I had not seen all night was someone he knew and had allowed to him to stay at the house to sleep off being so drunk. The man was so drunk he wasn't sure where he was and was looking for the front door.

The next day I told the roommate that brought him back that he should NEVER bring someone like that to the house again. Unlike most stories this ends with no one being hurt. However I was left very shaken. It makes me wonder how often incidents like this end the wrong way.

Looking back I know I should have stayed in my room and called 911 instead of confronting the person. Luckily he meant me no harm and was just a total idiot who shouldn't have drank that much. He was lucky he wasn't shot and I was lucky that he meant me no harm.
bw4064 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 22:52   #137
crimdelacrim

Just a creepy woods story. Can't remember if I posted it back then or not.
My friend's family owns a ton of land in a very rural part of Mississippi (about an hour and a half drive away from the city). Many of my friend's relatives flew planes. His land has a landing strip that has seen declined use as of late. Before we got busy with med school, etc. we would take a weekends worth of beer, some girls, or just a bunch of guys to bro out with if we couldn't find enough girls, and just kick it out at his cabin.

One weekend, a few of us decided we needed a fishing expedition and my friend happily obliged. Normally, we check the air strip on the way in but we decided to hurry up and get our lines in the water. As it started to get dark (it gets REALLY dark out here if the moon is not out) we decided to go in and start up the grill and crank some tunes. For the rest of my life, I won't forget what happens next.

Led Zeppelin was playing on the radio and we just threw burgers on the grill. All 4 of us were sitting around shooting the *****. All of the sudden, a sound I hadn't heard this close in several years. Two engines had just turned over on the air strip. We could distinctly tell what they both were. One was a 4 wheeler heading this way. The other was unmistakably the sound of a single prop airplane in the PITCH dark of night. One guy said "is that what I think it is?" while my friend and I looked at each other, mouths open, because we both knew exactly what that sound was. "(Friends name), please tell me we brought your gun," was the next thing out of my mouth. "No." It is a good thing girl's weren't with us because some of my friends were being little b*tches but rightfully so. We doused the lights in the cabin and fumbled with the radio until it became silent. Obviously, the plane has been on the airstrip all day or we would have heard it come in. They were probably already aware of our presence the entire time (we had classic rock on full blast for at least a few hours). Thankfully, the ATV did not come close enough to the cabin and it booked it off of our land. Our call to the sheriff had confirmed my initial suspicions. Most likely drug traffickers. They seek out remote, abandoned air strips and fly drugs across the states in the dead of night using night vision and no lights. He also agreed that the reason we were probably alive is because they must have thought we were a bunch of rednecks that most likely had guns.
Old 02-11-2013, 23:11   #138
crimdelacrim

Quote:
Originally Posted by bw4064 View Post
This story doesn't really involve looking at evil but it left me very uneasy for quite a while afterwards.
Locked bedroom door and chambered a round...
haha but this has happened to me...multiple times actually. I will be downstairs at my condo and a drunk ass will beat the hell out of the door or just come on in if the door is unlocked (which it usually never is). Every single time it has been some guy looking for his girl/girlfriends townhouse. They are very pretty condos but very symmetrical and similar looking in appearance. I always appear to be nice, laugh it off, and explain to the moron that so and so doesn't live here. Little do they know that dozens of variables are flying through my head on whether or not they posing a threat.
Edit: Just to point out, if they weren't guys my age looking just how I look coming home from a bar, I would have handled this even more differently. This is when I was a student in a small college town.

Last edited by crimdelacrim; 02-11-2013 at 23:31.. Reason: Clarity's sake
crimdelacrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 00:10   #139
clarson_75

Quote:
Originally Posted by crimdelacrim View Post
Locked bedroom door and chambered a round...
haha but this has happened to me...multiple times actually. I will be downstairs at my condo and a drunk ass will beat the hell out of the door or just come on in if the door is unlocked (which it usually never is). Every single time it has been some guy looking for his girl/girlfriends townhouse. They are very pretty condos but very symmetrical and similar looking in appearance. I always appear to be nice, laugh it off, and explain to the moron that so and so doesn't live here. Little do they know that dozens of variables are flying through my head on whether or not they posing a threat.
Edit: Just to point out, if they weren't guys my age looking just how I look coming home from a bar, I would have handled this even more differently. This is when I was a student in a small college town.
You are both apparently much nicer then me. I had this happen while going to college. The "confused" gentleman barged into my apartment while looking for someone else. He politely answered my questions with an 870 in his face and a big quiver in his lip. Never saw him again, but I like to think there is a good chance he never drank again as well.

This nation is lead by a government that doesn't care what the law is and filled with a majority of people that don't care what the government does.
clarson_75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 00:43   #140
SMOKEin

Type, erase, type, erase...

Uggh.. Google Jeffery Williams and Gary Evans. Both from my hometown, JW killed my cousin. Gary Evans was a serial killer who bunked with Berkowitz and dismembered bodies with a chainsaw. I'll never forget the day he "jumped" from the police van and landed 80ft below the bridge. Splat scumbag.
Old 02-12-2013, 01:16   #141
engineer151515

Great thread.

I usually try to forget such run-ins. Maybe I can post on the lighter side.

I was a high school freshman running a paper route. Saving up for a car. That was kool. Except this was a rough neighborhood. We had everything. Bikers. PTSD vets from Vietnam. Black militants. Asians, mostly women, seemed like they got beat up a lot. And I was the paperboy . . . just great. I did what I could to not stand out as an obvious target. Goodness knows, I didn't have any money on me, just papers. Sunday morning was early, the other days were afternoons and I always tried to finish and be back before dark.

Well, a school buddy was walking with me one afternoon. He was an upstanding fella. Maybe too upstanding for this neighborhood. He would stand on principle to the point of attracting attention. So we're walking along, me with my bag of newspapers all bound up an flopping at my side. Probably talking about one of the cute school chicks when this fella walks up facing us. Big guy. Blank stare. Trenchcoat. It wasn't cold.

He says "Give me a paper".

I don't even break stride. I whip out a $0.15 cent, freshly rolled up and twine bound evening addition paper and put it right in his hand as I pass by. Don't even look back. Didn't say a word.

Well, that didn't sit well with my high school buddy. He seemed irked that this dark figure of a man didn't pay his 15 cents. I said "forget it" but he audibly goes on about how this guy owes me 15 cents. We stop. I look at my friend and tell him he can have the 15 cents if he wants it. Just go get it.

Well, our dark natured trenchcoat buddy was maybe 15 feet behind us and had heard us. He had stopped and half turned, looking over his shoulder at us he proceeded to produce a bowie knife and cut the twine on the newspaper.

That was enough for my buddy. We kept walking away. I finished my deliveries. Never saw the trenchcoat dude again.

Huh. I guess this post wasn't as "light" as I had hoped.

Last edited by engineer151515; 02-12-2013 at 01:17..
engineer151515 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 01:19   #142
"Cold Dead Hands" !

March 2004 about midnight, seen the Columbus, Ohio, "Highway Sniper's" big crazy eyes staring down at me, as I drove northbound under the over pass walkway he was up on...
On Rt. 71, between ext. 116 Morse Rd & ext 117 E. Dublin Grainville Rd, Rt 161...
Thought sure this A-Hole was going to throw something down on my vehicle.
Watching him real close as I approached at 60 mph,
The walkway was fenced off high.
Got a real good look at his face...
Wild eyed look, like he was drunk & high and wanted to do something crazy to me...seen his face on the front page of newspapers days later, arrested in Las Vegas, after having shot 24 cars in Columbus, Oh. Over a period of months.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
"Cold Dead Hands" ! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 06:15   #143
redbeamer

In 2007, I was finishing up my last semester of college. It was early April when me and a buddy decided to take a Sunday trip to the public shooting range. We had been there for a while when a couple Asian kids set up on the table next to us. The one kid had a brand new AK-47 he was shooting. I know it was brand new because he had not bothered to remove the cosmoline from it. It was obvious real quick they had no idea what they were doing. My buddy started a conversation with them and before we knew it, we were teaching them how to shoot. I gave the kid who owned the gun detailed instructions on how to remove the cosmoline and clean the gun. My buddy showed him how to bump fire.

A couple weeks later, I was glued to the television in disbelief. I'll never forget the feeling I had when I first heard that an Asian kid had killed 32 people at my school. I thought long and hard about calling the authorities and telling them what I knew.

Then a few hours later they showed a picture of the killer and it wasn't either one of the kids we met at the range. It turns out, several people did report the Asian kid with the AK-47 because he had been posting pictures of his gun on facebook. However, he didn't have anything to do with the shooting.

I graduated from Virginia Tech on April 16, 2007. I never went back after that day. It just didn't feel right...
redbeamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:24   #144
GlockinNJ

I have no personal stories of serial killers, molesters, or ghouls, but I do have something creepy to share.

About 2 years ago, my in-laws bought a new house and were cleaning out their old attic. They brought a few boxes of my wife’s things they found while cleaning out their attic over to our house. In one of the boxes, we found three very creepy old pictures. There are small B/W photos, apparently related to the Holocaust.

The first picture appears to be a dirt yard with a wooden gallows and a small wooden stool as the focal point. No bodies. The main beam of the gallows has half a dozen metal hooks along its span. The yard is surrounded by what appears to be an 8 foot wooden fence and a dog house in the corner of the fenced yard.

The second picture shows a bunch of wooden coffins lined up at a wood’s edge and dozens of clothed bodies lying next to each other in the woods nearby. The bodies appear “plump”, not malnourished.

The third, most disturbing picture shows an open-top wheeled trailer or cart filled with dozens of emaciated naked bodies stacked up like cord wood. The side wall of the cart is swung down to show the bodies.

My in-laws don’t know where the pictures came from and I asked to keep them. I scanned them and sent the scans to the National Holocaust Museum in DC for authentication and offered to donate them. I am still waiting to hear back.

I hesitate to post the pictures because I believe the material is disturbing enough to violate TOS and get the thread locked, which I don’t want to do. But they are very creepy.

Last edited by GlockinNJ; 02-12-2013 at 11:26..
GlockinNJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:27   #145
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlockinNJ View Post
I have no personal stories of serial killers, molesters, or ghouls, but I do have something creepy to share.

About 2 years ago, my in-laws bought a new house and werecleaning out their old attic. Theybrought a few boxes of my wife’s things they found while cleaning out theirattic over to our house. In one of theboxes, we found three very creepy old pictures. There are small B/W photos, apparently related to the Holocaust.
The first picture appears to be a dirt yard with a woodengallows and a small wooden stool as the focal point. No bodies. The main beam of the gallows has half a dozen metal hooks along its span. The yard is surrounded by what appears to be an8 foot wooden fence and a dog house in the corner of the fenced yard.

The second picture shows a bunch of wooden coffins lined upat a wood’s edge and dozens of clothed bodies lying next to each other in thewoods nearby. The bodies appear “plump”,not malnourished.
The third, most disturbing picture shows an open-top wheeledtrailer or cart filled with dozens of emaciated naked bodies stacked up likecord wood. The side wall of the cart isswung down to show the bodies.

My in-laws don’t know where the pictures came from and I askedto keep them. I scanned them and sentthe scans to the National Holocaust Museum in DC for authentication and offeredto donate them. I am still waiting tohear back.
I hesitate to post the pictures because I believe thematerial is disturbing enough to violate TOS and get the thread locked, which Idon’t want to do. But they are verycreepy.
Ill be the first to suggest that they be allowed to be posted.

No doubt they have some historical significance,

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Ohio Copper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:51   #146
4095fanatic

For now, rather than post specifics, I'll just say I've had patients in my ambulance that have given me the creeps, especially ones we've had to take from a prison hospital to a better equipped facility. When they're shackled with 4-8 sets of restraints, I'm accompanied by two armed officers in back with me on the trip, and we have a multi-car lights and siren police escort... well... I never asked what that prisoner did, and frankly I don't think I want to know.
4095fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 14:45   #147
Bat Guano

Having read this, most of it is crap. Amusing but crap.
Bat Guano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 15:48   #148
Tongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bat Guano View Post
Having read this, most of it is crap. Amusing but crap.
Says the guy name "Bat Guano"
Tongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 16:02   #149
Smithers

Coconuts

This story sort of fits. Anyway, I'm 64 and will never forget it.

I was about ten and my next door buddy found a box of photos his dad had from WWII.

There was a small old black and white picture of a pier, some water, palm trees and two GIs holding a long pole between them.

The pole had about ten coconuts hanging from it and I remember thinking - 'Why would someone take a picture of a bunch of coconuts'.

Upon taking a close look, the coconuts had ears.
Smithers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 18:43   #150
crimdelacrim

Is the creepy woods thread available anywhere?

Tags
taggerino