SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 02-07-2013, 23:23   #26
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Christopher Dorner Update: Ex-Los Angeles cop's "manifesto" hints at racism as motive for killings

Political Issues

The MSM will do everything they can to hide his left wing roots.
Cavalry Doc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 02:41   #27
nursetim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalry Doc View Post
You think he is doing this and is a supporter of liberty?

Considering you don't know this guy from adam's housecat, where the hell did you pull that from except your fourth point of contact?
From my fourth point of contact.
Old 02-08-2013, 03:06   #28
Berto
woo woo

He's off his nut.
Berto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 04:56   #29
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nursetim View Post
From my fourth point of contact.
Fair enough. This guy is fighting on the wrong side, and his tactics do any cause he has no good. In medical terms, he's bat stuff crazy.
Old 02-08-2013, 05:42   #30
DOC44

will be ineresting to see it Piss Morgan says something to distance himself from this guy and ticks him off and he turns on Morgan... Piss may just may deport himself

Doc44
Old 02-08-2013, 05:48   #31
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC44 View Post
will be ineresting to see it Piss Morgan says something to distance himself from this guy and ticks him off and he turns on Morgan... Piss may just may deport himself

Doc44

Piers would leave all this for what? He is "fames" here, at home he would just be another limey without a brain.. nothing significant.

Nope, he's stayin', betcha.
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 06:26   #32
DOC44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyhook View Post
Piers would leave all this for what? He is "fames" here, at home he would just be another limey without a brain.. nothing significant.

Nope, he's stayin', betcha.
Morgan shoot his mouth off so much I thought he might to try to distance himself from the cop killer and morgan might think he would come after him. Being the wuzz that Puss Morgan is he might RUN and hide.

on the other hand he might not mention it at all

Doc44
Old 02-08-2013, 06:54   #33
DOC44

Dorner posted a manifesto on Facebook that included the following statement of support for Morgan:

Quote:
Give Piers Morgan an indefinite resident alien and Visa card. Mr. Morgan, the problem that many American gun owners have with you and your continuous discussion of gun control is that you are not an American citizen and have an accent that is distinct and clarifies that you are a foreigner. I want you to know that I agree with you 100% on enacting stricter firearm laws …. If youhad a well regulated AWB [assault weapons ban], this would not happen. The time is now to reinstate a ban that will save lives. Why does any sportsman need a 30 round magazine for hunting? Why does anyone need a suppressor? Why does anyone need a AR15 rifle?

Shortly after posting this, Dorner went on his shooting spree. Presumably he was happy that Los Angeles has adopted many of Morgan’s gun control proposals, since he has a free field of fire.

Morgan, who has routinely utilized victims of shooting violence to prop up his arguments, seems relatively subdued about the shootings today. In fact, he sounds like a gun rights advocate, blaming “deranged criminality” rather than “politics” for the shooting. Morgan has, of course, blamed the NRA and the supposed “culture of gun violence” in America for other shootings. On this one, he suddenly blames deranged criminality. How convenient.
http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journal...l-not-politics

he is what he is today, but what will he be tomorrow???

Doc44
Old 02-08-2013, 07:27   #34
sbhaven

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOC44 View Post
Dorner posted a manifesto on Facebook that included the following statement of support for Morgan:
Yes he did, see post #8...
Old 02-08-2013, 07:33   #35
Skyhook

Send a message via Yahoo to Skyhook

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhaven View Post
Yes he did, see post #8...
One of those 'birds of a feather' kind of relationship.
Skyhook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 07:41   #36
Beware Owner
NOT a victim.

Man On The Ledge, anyone? I wonder if he was ever on psychotropic medication.
Homegrown Terrorism

Last edited by Beware Owner; 02-08-2013 at 07:41..
Beware Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 13:04   #37
series1811
CLM Number
Enforcerator.

Quote:
You disrespect the office of the POTUS/Presidency and Commander in Chief. You call him Kenyan, mongroid, halfrican, muslim, and FBHO when in essence you are to address him as simply, President. The same as you did to President George W. Bush and all those in the highest ranking position of our land before him. Just as I always have. You question his birth certificate, his educational and professional accomplishments, and his judeo-christian beliefs.
Does he post here? Some of that sounds familiar.
Old 02-08-2013, 13:10   #38
ETNSHOOTER

Crazy

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
ETNSHOOTER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 23:26   #39
maxsnafu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minnow View Post
Even if everything he said about the LAPD were true; corruption, racism, civil rights violations, murdering three innocent people makes him worse than any of the people he takes grievance with. This man thinks he is clearing his name and should have ever worn a badge. Disgusting!
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...cial-dystopia/

"Perhaps the real lesson here is the absolute havoc that one person can wreak on the system. Itís been announced there are 10,000 officers involved in the manhunt. Imagine the consequences if 100 or 1000 well-armed, well-trained men could produce. Thatís a scenario the powers that do not want to contemplate."
Old 02-09-2013, 12:39   #40
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxsnafu View Post
http://www.theoccidentalobserver.net...cial-dystopia/

"Perhaps the real lesson here is the absolute havoc that one person can wreak on the system. Itís been announced there are 10,000 officers involved in the manhunt. Imagine the consequences if 100 or 1000 well-armed, well-trained men could produce. Thatís a scenario the powers that do not want to contemplate."
I've been wondering that since the DC sniper fiasco. What could 10 smart 2 man teams do on a campaign started early in the morning on Black Friday. Lots of people lined up and groggy that time in the morning.

There are a thousand ways to cause havoc that we have not prepared for.
Old 02-09-2013, 13:00   #41
Chronos

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbhaven View Post
It should also be noted that the LAPD is shooting innocent people, at least two separate incidents so far, in their hunt for the guy.

Police Shoot Newspaper Delivery Women Mistaken For Christopher Dorner During Manhunt
Standard principle of government -- the cure is generally worse than the disease. My personal bet is that the LAPD will rack up at least double Dorner's number of completely innocent victims by the time everything is settled.

If you've already accepted that "violence against the innocent" is a morally legitimate means of funding the government, who are you to complain when the majority apprporiates your legacy and sells your children into a lifetime of debt slavery?
Chronos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 13:20   #42
Cavalry Doc
Silver Membership
MAJ (USA Ret.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glocker Rob View Post
It wont, you are right about that and a large payday is coming for those two. But think about it....you are guarding a "primary target" (one of whom has already been shot) and a blue truck, matching the Suspect description, comes at you with its lights off. You order it to stop, but it doesent and ends up throwing something at the target location that you dont know what it is. Wouldnt you think you were under attack too?

I admit that I am biased, as I know two people on that list. Not buddy-buddy, mind you, but still. There is a certian pucker factor going on right now in all of So. Cal. And the second shooting two blocks away wasnt LAPD, it was a responding Torrence PD unit. So it isnt just the "trigger happy" LAPD here.
The only part missing is the positive ID of the target.

Trust me, I understand how friendly fire incidents happen. But everyone should probably check themselves. Bad things happen when emotions run high. I had a nut job thug medic in Germany. He went AWOL. I was in the field 3 hours away by autobahn when I learned that he claimed he had been following the family members of his chain of command and planned to kill them, my wife and kids included. It's a looooong story, but I get it.

This guy is dirt, I have no problems with him being shot on sight, but don't shoot anyone else.

Primum non nocere, it's a rule that isn't bad to keep in mind.