SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-31-2013, 07:30   #1
Paul7
New Guy

Letter from Groupon on Gun Policy

As some of you may know, Groupon is no longer handling deals from firearm-related businesses such as concealed carry classes, etc. I complained and got this letter back:

"Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us.
We understand that this is a sensitive topic, and that some of our customers may not agree with our choice to pause the promotion of firearm-related deals. Groupon has always aimed to offer a diverse range of products and services to meet the various tastes and interests of our subscribers. However, at this time, enough customers and merchants have voiced their opinions that we believe a hiatus is warranted.
Please note that we have never sold guns, and this hiatus only applies to firearm-related deals including shooting ranges, clay pigeon shooting, and concealed weapons training classes. We have not made a final determination regarding this category -- we are simply taking a break and may reevaluate in the future.
We genuinely appreciate your opinion and the feedback you've given us. I'll be sure to share your comments with the appropriate people."

I let them know to be sure and tell me when their policy changes so I can be a customer again.
Old 01-31-2013, 08:29   #2
RenoF250

I just unsubscribed but I had not bought anything from them anyway.
RenoF250 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 08:51   #3
gwalchmai
Lucky Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul7 View Post
I let them know to be sure and tell me when their policy changes so I can be a customer again.
I told them they could shove their service, regardless of whether their policy changes. I don't trust antis, especially turncoat antis.
gwalchmai is online now   Reply With Quote