Old 01-24-2013, 21:32   #251
*ASH*

Quote:
Originally Posted by HollowHead View Post
You aren't that important. HH
point proven . thank you
Old 01-24-2013, 21:44   #252
Supermag1

Wow, 30 round mags in a state that has a 10 round mag limit. And here I thought criminals obeyed gun laws.

(I'm new so I better make sure you guys know that comment is pure sarcasm ).
Old 01-24-2013, 21:47   #253
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by *ASH* View Post
10 pages of hogwash , i want to know one thing

is that little girl emile parker dead ?
was reported she did not even attend the school

anyone ??

im not calling conspiracy , but anyone know for sure that girl died . or someone know their family ?
I read so many reports of fake parents and that girl living in Florida and other stuff I also don't know what to think anymore. I do believe there is so much more going on with the Movie theater shooting and this school shooting.
Old 01-24-2013, 21:50   #254
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermag1 View Post
Wow, 30 round mags in a state that has a 10 round mag limit. And here I thought criminals obeyed gun laws.

Nice try....no mag limit in CT.
Old 01-24-2013, 21:50   #255
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by M&P Shooter View Post
I do believe there is so much more going on with the Movie theater shooting and this school shooting.
Would you care to elaborate? HH

Sent from two coffee cans connected by a string.
Old 01-25-2013, 02:55   #256
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Would you care to elaborate? HH
Not in the mood for a internet debate right now

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-25-2013 at 03:16..
Old 01-25-2013, 04:33   #257
RussP

Everyone needs to calm down, step away and look at what you've posted.

The rules violations, hopefully time will be given for ALL y'all to go back and edit them out.

I've asked the thread remain open conditioned on those being removed voluntarily.

If you choose not to, consequences belong to you.

Clock is ticking...

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921

Last edited by RussP; 01-25-2013 at 06:19..
Old 01-25-2013, 04:42   #258
DanaT
Pharaoh

My opinion.

It is what it is.

There is no conspiracy. Something this horrible someone (probably one of the cops) would find out and not tolerate it.

I suspect every cop that had to deal with the aftermath would have laid his/her life down protecting 20 children had they been there before it happened. They wouldn't go along with a big conspiracy were 20 6 and 7 year old children were murdered.

Why you people are thinking there is more going on, is news was listening on police radio and reporting based upon what they thought they were hearing. Don't blame this on the police, the news was reporting incorrect info.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.

Last edited by DanaT; 01-25-2013 at 04:44..
Old 01-25-2013, 04:52   #259
RussP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermag1 View Post

The legislation was withdrawn sometime in March, 2011.

As ray9898 said, no mag limit in CT.

Old 01-25-2013, 04:58   #260
OlliesRevenge

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrygun View Post
Forgive me, but you have no clue about criminal investigations. the chances of solving a case, or making an arrest goes up exponentially with every person involved in the crime. Each individual opens up many windows into the events and to the conspiracy and increase the potential for n informant to come forward. A large amount of crimes are solved, not by the cute methods you see on TV, by someone "dropping a dime" on someone they are POed at, or someone getting caught for something else and offering up info to get themselves out of jam.

Yes, cite how many people have thought there was a conspiracy, that makes it a fact Just like the world is still flat because so many people believed it was.
Hey, I was just joking around responding to a question someone asked. That's how this whole JFK tangent started.

It sounds like we disagree, I'm comfortable with that... And I'm not a hater. I wish you the best for you and yours sir.

Any fool can make a rule, and any fool will mind it.
~Henry David Thoreau

Remember always: The government is not the country!
Old 01-25-2013, 06:15   #261
RussP

Why are these conspiracy theories so appealing?

Why are they so strongly embraced?

Why is it so easy to accept theories lacking factual basis, lacking verifiable, irrefutable facts.

There are conspiracies documented in history. That is a fact.

Powerful people order less powerful people to find and convince and allow powerless people to do the deeds that prove the need for more power for the most powerful.

Is that a correct statement?

One theory running around internet space is that all mass shootings in the last two decades were committed by people brainwashed, coerced, trained, and drugged by the Federal government. Sounds like a Hollywood blockbuster, doesn't it?

Another is that all the shooters belonged to the Democrat Party, or their parents did, or they attended a meeting... The Democrats caused it, conspired to have people killed.

The influence of television, movies and games is intertwined around other blame in some theories. But, just who is being influenced.

The hardcore conspiracy theorists, those who devote hours and hours and hours to doing their research, connecting their dots using facts available, they are the source of some of those TV and movie plots.

Their hardcore followers spread the theories across blogs and websites. These sources are then quoted by believers on other sites, forums, their own blogs. By now, the conspiracy facts are mixed with the opinions, interpretations, and sub-theories of the believers. Whatever facts there were are now overshadowed by fuzzy conjecture.

Are these lesser believers influenced by all the instant case resolution on TV? Is their impatience due to their 1-hr attention span. If a crime is not committed, the evidence presented to them in real time and the case solved in an hour, it must be a conspiracy to keep the evidence from them.

At this stage, eyewitness accounts mean nothing. Wait, is that the whole point? Is that the goal? Are the theory's facts meant to devolve and cloud true facts? Are they meant to...

It seems the more horrendous the event, the more outrageous the conspiracy claims are. These coming out of Sandy Hook prove that point. Some of you here will not be satisfied until you can personally see each victim's body exhumed and examine the wounds.

Wait until the/a judge rules that photos of the victims, out of respect for the families, will not be released. The media will then join the conspiracy theorists reigniting the flames.

Old 01-25-2013, 07:06   #262
DanaT
Pharaoh

The answer as I see it.

It gives explanation to the unexplainable .

It's hard to admit that this is random stuff and likely cannot be prevented. If there is a conspiracy then it can be prevented

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 01-25-2013, 07:21   #263
sbhaven

State Police: All 26 Newtown victims shot with assault rifle
http://www.newstimes.com/newtownshoo...th-4220548.php

Quote:
Some have cited a Dec. 15 "Today" show video clip from the day after the shooting, in which NBC News Justice Department correspondent Pete Williams said that four handguns were recovered inside Sandy Hook Elementary School and that the Bushmaster rifle was found in the trunk of a car owned by Lanza's slain mother, Nancy Lanza.

"There's no doubt that the rifle was used solely to kill 26 people in that school," [Connecticut State Police Lt. J. Paul] Vance said.
Vance said he made it abundantly clear during his media briefings since the tragedy that Lanza carried out the shooting with the Bushmaster.

"I personally articulated that probably a dozen times in Newtown," Vance said.

The only time Lanza used a handgun at the school was to commit suicide, according to Vance.

Last edited by sbhaven; 01-25-2013 at 07:29..
Old 01-25-2013, 07:33   #264
harlenm

Adam Lanza did not shoot those children, Dick Blumenthal just told us the truth, the gun did it on it's own.

"There's no question that the AR-15 was used, the Bushmaster shot those children with multiple rounds and was instrumental in the massacre"

Edited to insert the correct antigun senator from the wonderful(not) state of CT.

Last edited by harlenm; 01-25-2013 at 07:42..
Old 01-25-2013, 07:37   #265
Will-21

Imho

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigleaf View Post
Lots of folks would tell you that a twenty round, straight mag was standard for the AR15. I'm just sayin'.
Since I went into the Army in May of 1982 until last week, 30 round mags were the "standard issue" with M16s and M4. AR's followed suit thereafter.

"Tolerance is the virtue of a man without convictions!"

I got a wrist rocket! :tongueout:
Old 01-25-2013, 12:42   #266
Mayhem like Me
Semper Paratus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will-21 View Post
Since I went into the Army in May of 1982 until last week, 30 round mags were the "standard issue" with M16s and M4. AR's followed suit thereafter.
And for many many years , when you purchased an AR15 from Colt, you got two twenty rounders....

Some still come in this configuration..M16 was 30

Ar15 was 20
Old 01-25-2013, 13:24   #267
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by czsmithGT View Post
Oh gee, not this crap again.
Are you a cop? I'm asking because anytime someone doesn't take the word of a cop after we heard multiple stories from them you run to their defense. Don't take my question as a attack towards you I just am trying to have a adult debate with you about this topic but 1st wanted to straightened out if there's any bias on your part due to profession.
Old 01-25-2013, 13:27   #268
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Why are these conspiracy theories so appealing?

Why are they so strongly embraced?
They fill a void in those with a profound sense of inadequacy caused by being a disappointment and failure to those who raised them, divorced them, and fired them. HH

Old 01-25-2013, 13:29   #269
*ASH*

Quote:
They fill a void in those with a profound sense of inadequacy caused by being a disappointment and failure to those who raised them, divorced them, and fired them. HH
sounds like you know a few and friends with some .
i know some folks like that as well ,small world .
Old 01-25-2013, 13:32   #270
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
So I am married 14 years with 2 daughters who are straight A students, my mother and father are awesome parents and I myself have a great job making $28hr with full medical and my wife also has a great job in the legal field and I also believe this was a major cover up to something and I believe top police brass rolled with the cover up. I am not 100% sure what went down but I believe it was a joint effort between liberals and top police brass in CT.

P.S. my parents are very proud of me
Old 01-25-2013, 13:39   #271
HollowHead
Firm member

Quote:
sounds like you know a few and friends with some .
i know some folks like that as well ,small world .
I also went through the same onslaught of utter stupidity with my various personal connections with victims of TWA 800, WTC I&II and to a more second-hand way, Sandy Hook. It's the same type over and over. HH

Old 01-25-2013, 13:40   #272
*ASH*

Quote:
So I am married 14 years with 2 daughters who are straight A students, my mother and father are awesome parents and I myself have a great job making $28hr with full medical and my wife also has a great job in the legal field and I also believe this was a major cover up to something and I believe top police brass rolled with the cover up. I am not 100% sure what went down but I believe it was a joint effort between liberals and top police brass in CT.

damn bro got me beat by a mile

i was raised by wolves and indians . its hard to trust anyone
Old 01-25-2013, 13:44   #273
M&P Shooter
Metal Member

Quote:
damn bro got me beat by a mile

i was raised by wolves and indians . its hard to trust anyone
I understand some guys on GT being good cops and not wanting to believe a fellow brother is capable of a cover up on such a grand scale but it happens. The cops on GT might be the best cops out there but that doesn't mean those in CT that day were. I believe deep down that somewhere in the top brass of CT PD someone who believes gun control is the #1 answer took advantage of this horrible situation and let the lies and cover ups roll straight in front of the news cameras.

Last edited by M&P Shooter; 01-25-2013 at 13:45..
Old 01-25-2013, 13:53   #274
countrygun

Quote:

Do you have much experience with disasters? I do. In 1978 a plane crashed in Portland Oregon I was, by circumstances in the middle of the official end of the mess. I heard the so called "actual reports" as they came through channels before they reached the news. 50%of it, and no surprise, the FIRST 50% turned out to be BS. Now a good chunk of that was discovered to be erroneous before it was released to the media because this was before cell phones and the internet. Since then one thing hasn't changed and one thing has. Humans are still misreporting things even through official channels and that hasn't changed. What is new is our ability to get misinformation out at the speed of cell and internet.

Nothing in this story says anything more, to someone who has been in a crisis situation, than a nut went berserk, first reports were wrong, first reports were blasted over the media, and folks with their hats too tight decided to find conspiracies.
Old 01-25-2013, 14:03   #275
*ASH*

Quote:
I understand some guys on GT being good cops and not wanting to believe a fellow brother is capable of a cover up on such a grand scale but it happens. The cops on GT might be the best cops out there but that doesn't mean those in CT that day were. I believe deep down that somewhere in the top brass of CT PD someone who believes gun control is the #1 answer took advantage of this horrible situation and let the lies and cover ups roll straight in front of the news cameras.
i agree . bad seeds everywhere , time will tell if the public gets to see the full report and video , but is there ever a full report ? , thats the indian in me coming out ,

now to check our weather, getting nastier . our tarp might have leaks , later

Last edited by *ASH*; 01-25-2013 at 14:05..
Closed Thread