Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-24-2013, 10:37   #1
BUICKSPEC6231

CDNN- "no mags of any size to NYS"

Figured I would go around seeing if there was any mags in stock at some online sources just for craps and giggles. Found that CDNN investments would not ship any mag of any size to NYS. Great, awesome, fantastic, wonderful.

Here is the link.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/magazines1.html
BUICKSPEC6231 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 16:58   #2
Gunhaver
the wrong hands

GTFO of New York. I don't know how you guys put up with that crap. The biggest fight I ever had with my ex was over me not wanting to move to NY so she could take a job there.

Why would anyone want to live in a place that was 3x more expensive and 10x as crazy?
Gunhaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 17:12   #3
TDC20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post
GTFO of New York. I don't know how you guys put up with that crap. The biggest fight I ever had with my ex was over me not wanting to move to NY so she could take a job there.

Why would anyone want to live in a place that was 3x more expensive and 10x as crazy?
I think the problem is people vote democrat and then move when things get too crazy. Which is an even bigger problem when they continue to vote democrat in the next place they move to. Examples: Florida and Colorado.

If you want to vote democrat, then at least have the decency to stay in the place you destroy, live amongst your like kind, fight for whatever ideals you have, and stay out of the affairs of decent states with balanced budgets and constitutionally guided laws.

If you don't vote democrat, and you live in one of these liberal states, then you belong somewhere else and should move.

The democrat party is not the same as it was 40 years ago. Zell Miller nailed it. Modern democrats are not welcome here.
Old 01-24-2013, 21:03   #4
James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunhaver View Post

I agree. They should take a whole bunch of barbwire and string it around that whole state and charge admission to worlds biggest zoo.
James Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 22:19   #5
AGF0526

Every firearms manufacturer, ammunition manufacturer and retailer should refuse to sell any firearms, magazines and ammunition to anyone in New York State. Including All New York Law Enforcement agencies and Officers. Make it the gun free paradise Cuomo and Bloomberg want it to be.
AGF0526 is offline   Reply With Quote