Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-24-2013, 16:33   #1
glockmaniac

Attention NY Residents Lawsuit

Please go to this site,
http://nationalgunassociation.org/
There is email address and info regarding participating in a class action lawsuit on behalf of NY gun owners.Please get signed up.
glockmaniac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2013, 17:44   #2
ithaca_deerslayer

Does it check out?

NYSPRA is putting together a lawsuit, and they seem to imply that some others might not be above board.

Dunno, but my eggs are in the NYSRPA basket.

Old 01-25-2013, 18:15   #3
glockmaniac

I don't know what you mean but if there are other lawsuits by all means go for it.this class action suit doesn't cost anything there is no pay off other than winning our rights back so I have no clue as to what's not above board
Old 01-25-2013, 20:20   #4
ithaca_deerslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by glockmaniac View Post
I don't know what you mean but if there are other lawsuits by all means go for it.this class action suit doesn't cost anything there is no pay off other than winning our rights back so I have no clue as to what's not above board
That's what I mean. So it sounds like they are not charging a fee or looking for donations or stuff like that.

You know how after disasters happen,phoney charities get set up, stuff like that.

Old 01-26-2013, 10:04   #5
glockmaniac

Oh I gotcha ya this is pro bono
Old 01-26-2013, 10:28   #6
leeward419

Send a message via ICQ to leeward419
good reason to not put your eggs in one basket....speaking with a constitutional lawyer....best approach is support numerous suits....either way ... get active too any suit in NYS has low chance of success due to composition of the courts-commies and lib judges..anti citizen....more pro criminal rights here in NY than law abiding citizens
SCOPE is another good one as is the 2nd ammendment foundation....whatever get involved financially samall donations and politically time....we need to vote out the state senators and assmbly that voted for this monstrosity

Last edited by leeward419; 01-26-2013 at 10:29..
leeward419 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2013, 10:30   #7
leeward419

http://scopeny.org/
They ahave a political action committee, we are looking to change the make up of the senate and assembly through the electoral process... introduce legislation aimed at outlawing confiscation of registered legal owned firearms...no further reductions on capacity etc....we want to reach out and start working with other groups such as downstate sportsman, american legion, vfw etc orgs to present an organzied voice to albany.....april 15 we are planning on a trip there...looking to get 25,000 to show up....anyone interested please email me....we alll gottajoin toghethere here in NY

looking at post in main section of site...folks outside NYS are very apathetic...firearms owners dont beleive it can happen at the fed level...we need to get prepared and get the word out for the 2014 fed midterm elections or the entire country may get screwed

Last edited by leeward419; 01-26-2013 at 10:36.. Reason: kids spilled juice on the keyboard...sticky keys
Old 01-26-2013, 11:27   #8
ithaca_deerslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeward419 View Post
http://scopeny.org/
They ahave a political action committee, we are looking to change the make up of the senate and assembly through the electoral process... introduce legislation aimed at outlawing confiscation of registered legal owned firearms...no further reductions on capacity etc....we want to reach out and start working with other groups such as downstate sportsman, american legion, vfw etc orgs to present an organzied voice to albany.....april 15 we are planning on a trip there...looking to get 25,000 to show up....anyone interested please email me....we alll gottajoin toghethere here in NY

looking at post in main section of site...folks outside NYS are very apathetic...firearms owners dont beleive it can happen at the fed level...we need to get prepared and get the word out for the 2014 fed midterm elections or the entire country may get screwed
Is that April 15 date agreed upon yet by NYSRPA? If so, then I hope every gun club gets the notice. People will need to spread the word in their towns to all sorts of gun owners.

That is the date the 7 bullet limit takes place.

NYSRPA has Feb 28 on their website as lobby day in Albany. 25,000 on that day would be a good idea
http://www.nysrpa.org/

Last edited by ithaca_deerslayer; 01-26-2013 at 11:34..
ithaca_deerslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 17:57   #9
leeward419

Quote:
Is that April 15 date agreed upon yet by NYSRPA? If so, then I hope every gun club gets the notice. People will need to spread the word in their towns to all sorts of gun owners.
Coordinated...now SCOPE is going feb 28, same as NYSRPA...thank you for pointing out the NYSRPA trip date

Last edited by leeward419; 01-28-2013 at 17:58..