SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 01-14-2013, 12:25   #21
frankr

Quote:
Originally Posted by F_G View Post
This was the very problem I had with mine (one of several problems). Mossberg sent me 3 different springs, of which all were to long. frankr was kind enough to send an extra he had (and refused any kind of compensation) which fixed that problem.
I was more than happy to help. I sold my 930 SPX and purchased the Benelli M2 Tactical. My M2 has been a great shooting shotgun. When I sent you the magazine spring my wife and I were living in S.C. Two years ago we moved back to our home town in Pennsylvania. I know what your thinking, are they nuts to live S.C for PA? Ha,Ha,Ha.
Hope all is going well with you.

Last edited by frankr; 01-15-2013 at 03:26..
frankr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 17:46   #22
WARRIOR13

I own and shoot a 930 SPX and Benelli M4. Both run flawlessly and load to maximum capacity. I would have no problem using either to protect my family and I.
WARRIOR13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 06:03   #23
GasTurbine
Porschey Power!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supertuck View Post
I'm trying to decide how to set my light up on my 930. I like your setup. Can you tell me about it? THX.
Just a standard SPX with an EoTech red-dot, a +6 caddy, and a Picatinny 5 way adapter which is shown with a Surfire light, but could put anything on, like a laser. It also has a Blackhawk tactical sling.

Last edited by GasTurbine; 01-15-2013 at 06:05..
GasTurbine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 07:43   #24
F_G

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankr View Post
I was more than happy to help. I sold my 930 SPX and purchased the Benelli M2 Tactical. My M2 has been a great shooting shotgun. When I sent you the magazine spring my wife and I were living in S.C. Two years ago we moved back to our home town in Pennsylvania. I know what your thinking, are they nuts to live S.C for PA? Ha,Ha,Ha.
Hope all is going well with you.
You're right, but who am I to question your sanity.

Life has been good after I got rid of the 930, great concept, just not executed very well. I've got 2 Benelli M1 Super 90's, I've had for years, one I use for hunting with a 26" barrel and one is the tactical model, truly great shotguns. Mossberg gave it a noble effort and their attempt at keeping them affordable is admirable, the magazine spring and stripped screw for the rail were fixable and liveable, but after the plastic transfer bar housing broke, that was the last straw.

F_G is offline   Reply With Quote