SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2013, 02:14   #1
triehl27

Got Lucky with Kriss today.

Was passing through a small gun shop I hardly ever go in, all antique gun(Blue light specials, at Rembrandt prices)

As I was digging through the close out boxthere where these black boxes, 6 of them... TDI Kriss Mag extensions... $23.99

Now being clearance they are 50% off. so $12ea.

I also found 4 A&G G21 mag sleeves outta their packages, and a g29 pearce floor plate, how much? "For that plastic give me a buck for all of um." Ok and I picked up a beautiful mexican loop holster for my Rough Rider for $10,

Now to the regular priced prizes:
2 PMags off the shelf at 9.99
3 D&H mags at 9.99

On to the ammo, 2 boxes of Velocitors at 3.99ea, 3 boxes of AR Tactical 22 at $12ea.

Finally into guns. 4 $50 gunsmith specials, 1 noble 22LR, 1 RG 38 spec, 1 RG 22LR, and a Tellson 12ga single. NCIS check OK. Off to pay...
" I got a $140 on me hold these til I hit a ATM?"

"Close enough if you get those damn things outta here they've been here for years. They don't work so no returns, you take um their yours"

"Thanks"

Now you may ask why the interest in the $50 gunsmith specials? Well Seattle has a upcoming Gun buy back where each of those are worth $100 Amazon card. $400 worth of Amazon Gift cards for essentially free. Guess it's now worth it to drive over the mountains to Seattle.

It was a good day to stop in. The shop owner is retiring... course he's been retiring since I was 6 years old and im 34 now. He couldn't/didn't remember about the Kriss kits going to Glock mags, and didn't recognize the A&G sleeves for what they were.

He has never really handled Modern guns hes and antique gun store, hence why I never stop in, haven't been in there in 5 or more years.

"Standing or sitting when not lying down."

Actually in all truth, my boss doesn't know his own position, and since he's had it for 10 years he won't ask his boss what he actually is supposed to do.

Greatest Quote EVER:(In regards to Gecko_45's diatribe on body armor)
"If plan A is to take multiple rounds of .308 in your back, I'd come up with a Plan B"