Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-28-2012, 19:20   #101
stolenphot0
RTF2 Addict

Oh yeah, "Gats n Tats" is so 90's Boyz n tha Hood cool.

stolenphot0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 19:21   #102
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Damn I feel gay for even looking at that pic for 1/2 second until I could look away....

I telling all of you disrespecting him and calling him a coward he gonna whip your butts......I saw the video where he offered to pay your airfare to his home so he could dare you to call him a coward to his face. That tells me all I need to now about him.

Chuck Norris could still kick his ass.

Old 12-28-2012, 19:35   #103
Kilrain
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOH212 View Post
Chuck Norris could still kick his ass.

Chuck Norris could still kick all of our asses...........
And if not, why then, this parting was well made.
Kilrain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 20:00   #104
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kilrain View Post
Chuck Norris could still kick all of our asses...........
Chuck Norris and God had a arm wrestling match. For the first time in the life of Chuck Norris..........................

He almost lost!

Last edited by NEOH212; 12-28-2012 at 20:00..
NEOH212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 20:02   #105
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ View Post
He's pretty fast, doubt I could even catch him
I hear you. One sight of Yeager, without the anonymity of the internet, and you'll run faster in the other direction than Yeager did running to that median. You don't have the balls to call him coward without hiding behind your internet connection. Apparently, you are too yellow to face him and say any of it to his face. But that's okay, it's the internet. That's what the internet is for.

Back on topic: I completely disagree with the premise of the OP. All the crap he spews does NOT cause people to come to his class to prove him wrong. There may be a sliver of population who likes what he says, so they take his classes. Glocks are very popular, and have a rabid fan boy following. It would probably attract shooters of like mind to come to his classes, so they can all basturmate while looking at Glocks and pictures of Glocks. Budget pistol types are like that.

Yeager is very controversial, and his detractors come to these threads with a prejudice. I have been called all kinds of vile crap by the cowards who won't face Yeager for no other reason than I won't criticize him. Me and a few other members here trained with Yeager when he was OPS and went to Rangemaster in Memphis. Yeager is who got a lot of us signed up here. Glock Talk always came up in his classes.

Yeager is the President, Founder, and CEO of Glock Fan Boys International. He holds the patent on Glock Kool-Aid. He doesn't say what he says as a gauntlet to 1911 fan boys. He says it because he believes it. Does controversy help his business? I don't know. Before Iraq, he was a good trainer. He was funny as hell, and a lot of fun to train with. In all honesty, I don't much like what I've been seeing from him. I don't know if there is a reason he doesn't train at Rangemaster any more, other than maybe no longer being OPS. Or maybe he does, and I just don't know it.

I don't fault Yeager for Iraq because I wasn't there. I've watched that video dozens of times, and I cannot make much out of it. I guess he was supposed to die that day.

One thing is certain though. If I have anything to say to Yeager, I'll say it to his face, instead of taking a cowards way and doing it anonymously on the internet.

It's funny how anonymous people call other people cowards, when the behavior they participate in, is the very definition of a coward.

Why don't some of you tough guys post your own video on youtube, showing your face, telling the world your name, where you live, where you work, where you can be found, and then say all this about Yeager? If you don't, YOU are a coward. I won't hold my breath.

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Rooster Rugburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 20:06   #106
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Jim the Anvil Neidhart:

The Okie Corral

Jim the Anvil Yeager:

The Okie Corral

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Rooster Rugburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 20:18   #107
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn View Post
I hear you. One sight of Yeager, without the anonymity of the internet, and you'll run faster in the other direction than Yeager did running to that median. You don't have the balls to call him coward without hiding behind your internet connection. Apparently, you are too yellow to face him and say any of it to his face. But that's okay, it's the internet. That's what the internet is for.

Back on topic: I completely disagree with the premise of the OP. All the crap he spews does NOT cause people to come to his class to prove him wrong. There may be a sliver of population who likes what he says, so they take his classes. Glocks are very popular, and have a rabid fan boy following. It would probably attract shooters of like mind to come to his classes, so they can all basturmate while looking at Glocks and pictures of Glocks. Budget pistol types are like that.

Yeager is very controversial, and his detractors come to these threads with a prejudice. I have been called all kinds of vile crap by the cowards who won't face Yeager for no other reason than I won't criticize him. Me and a few other members here trained with Yeager when he was OPS and went to Rangemaster in Memphis. Yeager is who got a lot of us signed up here. Glock Talk always came up in his classes.

Yeager is the President, Founder, and CEO of Glock Fan Boys International. He holds the patent on Glock Kool-Aid. He doesn't say what he says as a gauntlet to 1911 fan boys. He says it because he believes it. Does controversy help his business? I don't know. Before Iraq, he was a good trainer. He was funny as hell, and a lot of fun to train with. In all honesty, I don't much like what I've been seeing from him. I don't know if there is a reason he doesn't train at Rangemaster any more, other than maybe no longer being OPS. Or maybe he does, and I just don't know it.

I don't fault Yeager for Iraq because I wasn't there. I've watched that video dozens of times, and I cannot make much out of it. I guess he was supposed to die that day.

One thing is certain though. If I have anything to say to Yeager, I'll say it to his face, instead of taking a cowards way and doing it anonymously on the internet.

It's funny how anonymous people call other people cowards, when the behavior they participate in, is the very definition of a coward.

Why don't some of you tough guys post your own video on youtube, showing your face, telling the world your name, where you live, where you work, where you can be found, and then say all this about Yeager? If you don't, YOU are a coward. I won't hold my breath.
Maybe I should challenge you to a duel?
I'll contact him and take him up on his offer. I'll be happy to call him a coward to his face if he pays my airfare.

He doesn't know **** about firearms instruction. I doubt you do either.

Old 12-28-2012, 20:19   #108
SouthpawG26

Quote:
Jim the Anvil Neidhart:

The Okie Corral

Jim the Anvil Yeager:

The Okie Corral
Annnndddd.. ..the reason for this awesome pictorial post, with not a possible hint of gheyness, is what again???

Last edited by SouthpawG26; 12-28-2012 at 20:20..
SouthpawG26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 20:23   #109
ancient_serpent

Quote:

'Cuz I showed my face plenty of times when it counted.
If he's that much of a bad ass, there's more than a couple of Aegis boys that would love to say hi sometimes.

Last edited by ancient_serpent; 12-28-2012 at 20:36..
ancient_serpent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 20:27   #110
SouthpawG26

Quote:
Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
Pat Rogers was a Fraud.

Gabe Suarez is a welfare rat and a convicted felon.
Yep, and by the way, how's that awesomely cool Black Ops Strider Knives guy doing these days?

You know, the one that said that 550parachord is the only suitable grip material that will not get slippery after you've bled the tango like a wild boar?
Old 12-28-2012, 21:37   #111
TactiCool

Quote:

Refer to link in post #47. Even Paul Howe disapproves of him, and he is a man of the highest caliber and is an unimpeachable authority on the topic. Case closed, in my book.
TactiCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 21:39   #112
AK_Stick
AAAMAD

Send a message via AIM to AK_Stick Send a message via Yahoo to AK_Stick
Quote:

Why? What would I gain by that? What would it prove?

I've gone down range, and while I will never claim to be some high speed face shooter, I never ran away from my team.

I would rather die than let the soldiers I lead down. As a leader, I would certainly never want to survive the event that they didn't.

"If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children may have peace"
AK_Stick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 22:04   #113
Kilrain
Señor Member

Quote:
You don't have the balls to call him coward without hiding behind your internet connection. Apparently, you are too yellow to face him and say any of it to his face.
By saying this, aren't you doing the same thing that you are accusing MAJ of doing?

Your logic=fail.
And if not, why then, this parting was well made.
Kilrain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 23:41   #114
Snaps
Hail 2 The King

I feel I should know who that is

EDIT: ahhh that guy

Last edited by Snaps; 12-28-2012 at 23:54..
Snaps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 23:44   #115
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TactiCool View Post

Quote:

I had all kinds of stuff to say but just wow. no need.

because we're not retards?

I would never pay that idiot to teach me anything, can't see why anyone in their right mind would.
gjk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 23:46   #116
gjk5
Pinche Gringo

Quote:
Jim the Anvil Neidhart:

The Okie Corral

OK, so fake "wrestler".
Jim the Anvil Yeager:

The Okie Corral

and fake "warrior".

Got it. Good comparison.

Last edited by gjk5; 12-28-2012 at 23:47..
gjk5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 02:11   #117
G Twenty Three
CLM Number
Life Is Good

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltj9296 View Post
I do not claim to be a expert in this area, but finding better cover to return fire sounds like a real good idea to me. All I have done is seen the video, and not sure of the facts. I would not feel comfortable judging anyone. I guess what I am trying to say is if you are taking heavy fire, and can find safer cover to return fire, would that not better?
According to the AAR, Yeager did not have line of fire from the ditch.

"Ian Harris and Mark Collen, each under heavy enemy fire, were the only two individuals during the contact who attempted to suppress enemy forces. Simon Merry was continuing to try to maneuver his vehicle to a position of support to vehicle one and then two whilst Al Johnson was busily treating multiple casualties at his location with vehicle three. James Yeager was in a location at the median where he could not engage enemy forces as he did no have a line of fire from his location."

Only a fool tests the depth of the water with both feet.

If you chase two rabbits, you will lose them both.
G Twenty Three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:33   #118
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:

So you really don't see what's wrong? Either you didn't see the reports and full video or you have no idea what a person is actually supposed to do in that situation.

As for Yeager, he was a member here and he chose to leave, so I see no reason that takes away anybody's right to continue the conversation that was going on while he was here. Not much chance of running into him in person, but he continues to make himself an issue of public interest, at least in the training, shooting, contractor world.
Old 12-29-2012, 06:36   #119
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltj9296 View Post
I do not claim to be a expert in this area, but finding better cover to return fire sounds like a real good idea to me. All I have done is seen the video, and not sure of the facts. I would not feel comfortable judging anyone. I guess what I am trying to say is if you are taking heavy fire, and can find safer cover to return fire, would that not better?
I've been a driver, as well as every other position on a vehicle in convoys and patrols in Afghanistan - one thing the Army taught me that was easy to remember is, when you're the driver, you drive - as long as the vehicle will go, the driver does not get out.

Of course, he thought the vehicle would not go, or so he said, but since that was due to his own panic and forgetting he put it out of gear with the brake on, to begin with, that's a poor excuse.

Last edited by Bren; 12-29-2012 at 06:37..
Bren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 06:43   #120
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthpawG26 View Post
Annnndddd.. ..the reason for this awesome pictorial post, with not a possible hint of gheyness, is what again???
Did you read the post before it? Obviously Yeager sends some kind of thrill up his leg or something. Why else would he come to his side and stick there even as the whole board, and whole shooting public denounces this clown?

(BTW Rugburn, don't expect Yeager to stick by your side... )

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK_Stick View Post
I would rather die than let the soldiers I lead down. As a leader, I would certainly never want to survive the event that they didn't.
Key word being Soldiers.

Last edited by KalashniKEV; 12-29-2012 at 06:43..
KalashniKEV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 07:03   #121
Roger1079

Quote:

If you want to read an account of how that day in Iraq should have gone down, read Lone Wolfe's ambush account. A good soldier died that day. He wasn't hiding in a ditch while the rest of his unit was left to fend for themselves. He lost his life doing what he was supposed to which was trying to pull her to safety after she was wounded. If you read the account of the ambush Yeager was in, the real soldiers involved in the firefight did just that while we are able to watch him laying in a ditch not having a a clue in hell what to do except maybe soil himself.

Being in harms way and the possibility of death is a risk any soldier assumes when deployed in a warzone. He went there and left his fellow colleagues to fend for themselves when the SHTF. He failed miserably at doing his job. If he was not up for the task, he shouldn't have been there. He turned an unarmored vehicle into a sitting duck and cost people their lives because of it. Then in the report he says he ran to cover to return fire but had no clue where to shoot.

Those don't sound like the actions of a man who should be mouthing off about courage and making threats to anyone.

Why don't you check out Vicker's Tactical and read a little about the owner. Then please return to this thread and tell me that Yeager is qualified to do what he is doing.
Roger1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 08:01   #122
Kevin108
HADOKEN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallium View Post
Ditto,

Who are you, and why do we need a thread on this dude?

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
_____- Ben Franklin
Kevin108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:27   #123
eagle359

Never met or trained with Mr. Yeager. I have trained with some of his staff. I thought the training was first rate in the two classes taught by his people. None of them seem to be there now.
Old 12-29-2012, 09:31   #124
Magnus2131
Glock Gimp

See what kind of reactions you get when you disrespect people's 1911?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post
And then gone and stuffed the gun up the ass of the Hajji bastard that shot me!
"RIP Jeff (23Skidoo)" and our Silent_Runner. 129,520
Magnus2131 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2012, 09:56   #125
KalashniKEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roger1079 View Post
If you read the account of the ambush Yeager was in, the real soldiers involved in the firefight did just that while we are able to watch him laying in a ditch not having a a clue in hell what to do except maybe soil himself.
No real soldiers were harmed in the event referenced.

In fact... no real soldiers were even involved.

Outside-the-wire wartime contracting is literally "gambling with your life." That's why it costs so much to move people and things around on the battlefield.

If you are a KBR truck driver pushing the **** truck to an outlying FOB you are in a Mil Convoy and can be reasonably assured that all participants on your side of the attack will act appropriately... or at least to the best of their ability.

If you are a TCN truck driver moving paper plates and napkins, it is almost likely that your contract Convoy Security will put the pedal to the floor and hope your battle damaged 18 wheeler can keep up with a Nissan Trooper or Mitsubishi Pajero.

One level below that, if you are a Mobile PSD or Convoy Security contractor that is wounded on the battlefield, you'd better hope the dumbest private in the BDE is monitoring the Civilian Codan radio at least half as closely as all the other Nets he is responsible for, and that assets are available (according to your priority).

As for the actions of your peers on contact, go back and read the link in post #83. In my experience dealing with contractors on the battlefield, there are only two types- extremely high quality and extremely low quality.

The "extremely high quality" guys are those who have a professional background in gunfighting, have a personal interest in being there, and KNOW each other... I mean know everything about each other including how they will react in all situations.

The "extremely low quality" guys are those just chasing a better payout than fast food or auto repair can provide, and are usually either a thrice divorced recovering alcoholic Alabama State Trooper or just a life long loser with a personality disorder.

When the demand for contract security went way up, the standards went way down, and while the salaries went down too (a lot) the corporate fee placed on those positions often grew(!).

The good news story is that we are out of Iraq and the demand is normalized. The guys who did it before, and were successful at it, are still doing it. The guys who failed at it, or were just looking for a check or an adventure, are teaching "combat shooting" classes, fixing cars/ making fries, or crawled into a bottle and sucking up that good Obama welfare $$$.
KalashniKEV is offline   Reply With Quote