Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-27-2012, 21:43   #41
gocubs6

Kentucky may become its own country too based on the NICS numbers. But, Texas has a bit more leg room. Plus, I love country fried steak.
gocubs6 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 22:22   #42
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by gocubs6 View Post
Kentucky may become its own country too based on the NICS numbers. But, Texas has a bit more leg room. Plus, I love country fried steak.
Yums Chicken Fried Chicken is also dang good
Ruggles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 23:37   #43
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruggles View Post
Yeah great day...nothing like armed conflict between U.S. Citizens and federal government in the streets...that is sure to make us a stronger country....

Women, children and the elderly getting shot in the crossfire. Brother against brother, father against son.....untold property and economic damage.....yeah that sounds like a great day......

Let's just skip the entire legislative process and go right to the armed conflict to resolve this....let's get that GREAT DAY started as soon as possible

Count me out of the group that relishes opening fire on fellow Americans in mass......

That's right. Just be a good little sheep. Turn your guns in and comply with the tyrants.

I guess then your more of the type that would turn your follow neighbor into the SS for having guns?

You might as well have just shot them or cut their throat.

No one here wants a armed conflict with anyone. What is being said is that should it come to that (which means all other options have failed at that point) that we're ready to face the enemy and aren't afraid to do so.

Now go put your head back in the sand, or better yet, go back to painting your nails.

Old 12-27-2012, 23:50   #44
gommer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrappy View Post
Wow these people are ****ing clueless!
Well, to be fair -- if they were smart they'd know there won't always be a Cop on their hip to save them. So they'd be carrying a gun.... thus, their argument would be.. well, the other way around.

I can't help but think that was just troll bait, though. On the same note, those people are truly stupid.

My favorite bits are when he advises gun owners should not be afforded their 4th and 5th amendment rights, as well.

Good stuff. I'm glad people who think that way are that stupid. If they weren't, we might really have something to worry about.
gommer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 00:06   #45
Ruggles

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEOH212 View Post
That's right. Just be a good little sheep. Turn your guns in and comply with the tyrants.

I guess then your more of the type that would turn your follow neighbor into the SS for having guns?

You might as well have just shot them or cut their throat.

No one here wants a armed conflict with anyone. What is being said is that should it come to that (which means all other options have failed at that point) that we're ready to face the enemy and aren't afraid to do so.

Now go put your head back in the sand, or better yet, go back to painting your nails.

Well look who is playing the internet tough guy tonight

Why don't you go back and read post #10 forward and tell me no one wants a armed conflict. Exactly how would you define "GREAT day" in that context? And the follow up text expressing support for that stupid idea that it would be a great day.......

You might want to re-read the thread and then adjust your last post because it is not accurate....some of these boys don't desire to explore "all other options" before they break out the guns and "give them the bullets first".....

As I asked before, please explain to me how that is going to be a "GREAT" day? I am still waiting for that breakdown......

Of course like I said some of these boys are incredibly brave from the safety of being behind their keyboard calling for this stupidity at this point.

Since I have pointed out exactly what I was referring to in this thread please do the same courtesy. Where did I say, imply or even hint that since I do not desire to have open armed conflict over the 2nd A that I would hide my head in the sand or turn anybody in for anything? I mean exactly what in my post you quoted even gave you that ideal? I await your response, but if I do not get it I will not be surprised as conjecture is really hard to support with facts.

Last edited by Ruggles; 12-28-2012 at 00:08..
Old 12-28-2012, 00:22   #46
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Why don't you go back and read post #10 forward and tell me no one wants a armed conflict. Exactly how would you define "GREAT day" in that context? And the follow up text expressing support for that stupid idea that it would be a great day.......

You might want to re-read the thread and then adjust your last post because it is not accurate....some of these boys don't desire to explore "all other options" before they break out the guns and "give them the bullets first".....

As I asked before, please explain to me how that is going to be a "GREAT" day? I am still waiting for that breakdown......

Of course like I said some of these boys are incredibly brave from the safety of being behind their keyboard calling for this stupidity at this point.

Maye it can mean it will be great day in the sense that we finally know where we stand and what we have to do.

Also, it would be a great day to see the enemy fall that's brought us to that point.

It would also mean there's a chance that we could be in a real position to take our country back since we didn't have to worry about operating with in the confines of the law or system anymore since the system would have failed at that point.

We wouldn't have to worry about doing what had to be done at that point. We wouldn't have to worry about going to work. We wouldn't have to worry about taking the car to the shop, making ends meet, going to some party, ect.

We would have to spend all out time and efforts taking back what's ours and exterminating the enemy that took it from us.

Unrealistic? Improbable? Not doable? Maybe but when we have noting left to loose, which would be the case at that time if everything went brown and SHTF, having the opportunity under those circumstances to get rid of the bastards that ruined our country would make for a pretty damn good day!

It would finally mean it's come down to the nasty of nasty times and we would realize the gloves have to come off.

It would be a great day in the sense that a lot or pressure would be lifted because we wouldn't have to anticipate it happening anymore and we would know where we stand, and what must be done.

On the other hand, there would be other things to worry abut then as well but as everything in life, there is a trade off.

When I read their comments, I don't see where anyone said they wanted to go right to killing anyone but maybe your predisposed to seeing what you want to see?

No offense.

Quote:
Since I have pointed out exactly what I was referring to in this thread please do the same courtesy. Where did I say, imply or even hint that since I do not desire to have open armed conflict over the 2nd A that I would hide my head in the sand or turn anybody in for anything? I mean exactly what in my post you quoted even gave you that ideal? I await your response, but if I do not get it I will not be surprised as conjecture is really hard to support with facts.
You didn't. I implied it. Why? History. Many with your attitude have done so.

Again, no offense.

In closing, I really hope things don't go that route and we don't ever have to have any kind of armed conflict with anyone on our own soil. Weather that be a foreign or domestic enemy.

Quote:
Well look who is playing the internet tough guy tonight

And it has nothing to do with playing tough guy/girl. It's called standing up for what's right.

Old 12-28-2012, 00:26   #47
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Further, I read post 10 again and I don't see where that wasn't warranted.

I'd respond the same way if someone came to my door and tried to take my guns too.

I'd like to think any self respecting American would do the same thing.

If I've done nothing illegal, no one and I'll say that again, NO ONE has the right to take my property.

Tell me then, how should someone respond in that situation?

Just say, "Ok, here you go!" Just give em up? Just roll over and get screwed?

Last edited by NEOH212; 12-28-2012 at 00:27..
NEOH212 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 00:35   #48
Ruggles

Quote:
Maye it can mean it will be great day in the sense that we finally know where we stand and what we have to do.

Also, it would be a great day to see the enemy fall that's brought us to that point.

It would also mean there's a chance that we could be in a real position to take our country back since we didn't have to worry about operating with in the confines of the law or system anymore since the system would have failed at that point.

We wouldn't have to worry about doing what had to be done at that point. We wouldn't have to worry about going to work. We wouldn't have to worry about taking the car to the shop, making ends meet, going to some party, ect.

We would have to spend all out time and efforts taking back what's ours and exterminating the enemy that took it from us.

Unrealistic? Improbable? Not doable? Maybe but when we have noting left to loose, which would be the case at that time if everything went brown and SHTF, having the opportunity under those circumstances to get rid of the bastards that ruined our country would make for a pretty damn good day!

It would finally mean it's come down to the nasty of nasty times and we would realize the gloves have to come off.

It would be a great day in the sense that a lot or pressure would be lifted because we wouldn't have to anticipate it happening anymore and we would know where we stand, and what must be done.

On the other hand, there would be other things to worry abut then as well but as everything in life, there is a trade off.

When I read their comments, I don't see where anyone said they wanted to go right to killing anyone but maybe your predisposed to seeing what you want to see?

No offense.

You didn't. I implied it. Why? History. Many with your attitude have done so.

Again, no offense.

In closing, I really hope things don't go that route and we don't ever have to have any kind of armed conflict with anyone on our own soil. Weather that be a foreign or domestic enemy.

And it has nothing to do with playing tough guy/girl. It's called standing up for what's right.

Certainly no intention desire to offend you or get into some ugly debate with you. Sorry if I offended.

But did more or less call me a Nazi

I read post #10 just as he wrote it, capital letters and emotes and all....

I think anyone pro 2nd A who post that they relish (i.e. GREAT day) an armed conflict with other Americans at this point does more harm than good to the debate over the proposed new AWB. I also think they are a blowhard internet tough guy to boot...

I have faith in the legislative and legal processes in place in our country to decided these matters. I intend to give them ample opportunity to work before speaking about armed response.
Old 12-28-2012, 00:40   #49
Ruggles

Quote:
Further, I read post 10 again and I don't see where that wasn't warranted.

I'd respond the same way if someone came to my door and tried to take my guns too.

I'd like to think any self respecting American would do the same thing.

If I've done nothing illegal, no one and I'll say that again, NO ONE has the right to take my property.

Tell me then, how should someone respond in that situation?

Just say, "Ok, here you go!" Just give em up? Just roll over and get screwed?

No sir I don't think rolling over is the answer. But nor do I think rolling over to a intruder in my house at night is the answer. But that does not mean I think the day that happens and I have to shoot some one in my house will be a "GREAT day" anymore than I think that Americans firing on Americans over the 2nd A would be a "GREAT Day"

I think one can certainly be ready and willing for something like either example and still not express a excitement for it to occur.
Old 12-28-2012, 00:55   #50
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

I still don't see where anyone is glamorizing the concept of killing anyone it this thread. I didn't say it and I don't see it written anywhere?

Besides, regardless of what we say, the left will twist and bend it to make it sound like that anyhow.

I will say one thing though. As you refer to it, or in your own words, "Americans firing on Americans" I don't view anyone that would come for my guns as being an American.

So, I view it as Americans (or the real Americans) firing on the enemy.

I too still have faith in the legislative process and the power that we have in numbers if we raise our voices.

If all of us would just learn to stand together and get off our arses and get a movement going and work side by side with our elected officials, we can stop this nonsense from going any further, and prevent the very thing we are talking about here so it doesn't have to happen.

And as far as I'm concerned, that's the best thing we can hope for.

Last edited by NEOH212; 12-28-2012 at 01:56..
Old 12-28-2012, 01:05   #51
Ruggles

Not sure how much clearer #10 could have been.

"the battle that ensues when they try to confiscate our guns.

That's going to be a GREAT DAY!!!!!"

It's got a dancing banana for God's sake, as if it's a carnival or football game he is talking about.

Either way you are right preventing a new AWB is the course to pursue. But I have yet to read of any suggestion of it not being a Grandfather clause so confiscation is not even in play in a new AWB. Seems to be a whole lot of conjecture leading to bravado over something no one is even talking about in D.C.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:19   #52
Gills63

So NEOH is going to lead a revolution that will destroy all her enemies. And then take the country back. Hmmm, who are you going to place in a seat of power? And you are excited about this great day? Complete anarchy that will forever destroy this country and create generations of civil unrest and internal fighting. I'm not sure I want to live in Somalia.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
Gills63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 01:41   #53
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gills63 View Post
So NEOH is going to lead a revolution that will destroy all her enemies. And then take the country back. Hmmm, who are you going to place in a seat of power? And you are excited about this great day? Complete anarchy that will forever destroy this country and create generations of civil unrest and internal fighting. I'm not sure I want to live in Somalia.
And you are?

Oh let me guess, one the those libatards I referred to above that likes to twist and bend our words?

Who the hell said anything about leading some kind of revolution?

Where the hell did I say I was excited about Anarchy or civil unrest?

Face the reality of the situation. If things got that bad, wouldn't you love to see your enemies brought down?

Think about every other dictator that confiscated guns and what happened shortly there after.

Look at history. I know if things got that bad, I wouldn't stand to live in a nation where I couldn't be armed and would fight to protect my right to be armed.

Either way, you'll be fighting someone sooner or later if your guns are taken. Weather it be the people that try to take them or the people that still have theirs after the law abiding sheep turn theirs in.

You might as well fight to keep them! Of course I wouldn't expect a lib to understand that.

Amidst all the things they would have ruined at that point. After all the things they would have just taken from you. After all the rights that would be striped away from you at that point, wouldn't justice give you satisfaction?

I know it would me.

Furthermore, isn't the pursuit of justice the moral obligation and the right of those of which had their rights violated?

Your damn right it is!

Who would I place in a seat of power you ask?

Who the hell said anything about that and what the hell does that have to do with fighting to keep your gun rights?

Do you have issues with comprehension or something? Or was it your intention to go off topic?

All that I recall stating is that I would fight to keep my guns.

You went off in left field with all the rest of that crap.

Now go tell the Jews and Russians that lived through gun confiscation, genocide, and oppression that we're off base with the way we feel about this.

Unless your one of those people that will claim communism never killed anyone and the Holocaust never happened.

Last edited by NEOH212; 12-28-2012 at 02:04..
Old 12-28-2012, 01:46   #54
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:
Not sure how much clearer #10 could have been.

"the battle that ensues when they try to confiscate our guns.

That's going to be a GREAT DAY!!!!!"

It's got a dancing banana for God's sake, as if it's a carnival or football game he is talking about.

Either way you are right preventing a new AWB is the course to pursue. But I have yet to read of any suggestion of it not being a Grandfather clause so confiscation is not even in play in a new AWB. Seems to be a whole lot of conjecture leading to bravado over something no one is even talking about in D.C.

Cuomo is talking about it and you know damn well if he's thinking about it, so is some commie in DC. You can't tell me their not.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2012/12/...n-option-12029

Also, maybe the dancing banana is his way of saying if they want to pick a fight when it comes down to it, bring it on because we're not afraid of you.

Maybe it should be taken as a warning to those would attempt unconstitutional acts against the people.
Old 12-28-2012, 01:52   #55
1337-G
Armed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawolf View Post
Incremental liberalism. I have seen it in AZ. As the kalifornicators have moved into AZ they want to get away from high taxes, so they leave the PRC, and then bring their lib ideas and are slowly turning AZ into a blue state.
And Nevada has also fallen to the creeping liberal crud.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
1337-G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 02:01   #56
Ruggles

Quote:
Cuomo is talking about it and you know damn well if he's thinking about it, so is some commie in DC. You can't tell me their not.

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2012/12/...n-option-12029

Also, maybe the dancing banana is his way of saying if they want to pick a fight when it comes down to it, bring it on because we're not afraid of you.

Maybe it should be taken as a warning to those would attempt unconstitutional acts against the people.

Dancing bananas as a sign of defiance! Yeah you are reaching more than Reed Richards trying to explain the meaning of that post
Old 12-28-2012, 02:02   #57
Gills63

I guess my point was that if you start a physical fight to protect your guns, it will not end neatly and cleanly. Your post made it sound like you are willing to take on the entire US military and Federal goverment. Those would be your enemies in this scenario. If you win and actually stop them all, then what do you would follow? Yup, anarchy.

Old 12-28-2012, 02:13   #58
GunHo198

This kinda reminds me of July 4th 1776. Maybe the Firearms community needs to get together and write a Declaration of Independence and send it to DC......

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Old 12-28-2012, 02:14   #59
Gills63

[QUOTE=NEOH212;19788315]Maye it can mean it will be great day in the sense that we finally know where we stand and what we have to do.

Sounds like anarchy to me.

Who are these "bastards"? How do plan to get of them?

Old 12-28-2012, 02:15   #60
NEOH212
Diesel Girl

Quote:

Dancing bananas as a sign of defiance! Yeah you are reaching more than Reed Richards trying to explain the meaning of that post
Maybe your just reading it to mean what you think is means and not with the intent that the OP had.

That's kind of like what the left wingers do when the read the Second Amendment and say Militia is the military and the word people doesn't mean anything.

(Not to imply your a left winger.)

So are you saying I gave that banana a good reach around?