G30SF/F-250
Platinum Membership
GTDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adjuster View Post
Good God that article is moronic.

/
So I don't need to read it?

He said been busy keeping the kids and wife happy, did you miss that? Probably time for you to turn off pretty woman and wipe the ********* tears from your eyes, you might be able to read better ahole.
By AJ
Old 12-26-2012, 19:06   #4
meathead19

What the heck was the ME smoking?

He's either off or on meds he should or should not be taking.
Old 12-26-2012, 19:08   #5
sjfrellc
CLM Number 92
Charter Lifetime Member

Quote:
So I don't need to read it?
Not if you don't want to waste your time. Better to read the wikipedia article about the site it is posted on:

"Globalresearch.ca may best be described as a left-wing equivalent to WingNutDaily. It is the website of the Montreal based non-profit The Centre for Research on Globalisation (CRG), founded by Michel Chossudovsky. The website describes itself as an "independent research and media organization". Globalresearch.ca takes pride in being a reliable "alternative news" source serving as a major repository of a broad range of "news articles, in-depth reports and analysis on issues which are barely covered by the mainstream media" (such as the New World Order). Its politico-economic stance is strongly anti-capitalist, anti-imperialist, anti-militarist, internationalist but anti-globalization. Its view of science, the economy and geopolitics seems to be broadly conspiracist.
Many of globalresearch.ca's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, but the site has a strong undercurrent of reality warping and bull**** throughout its pages.
Despite presenting itself as a source of scholarly analysis, globalresearch.ca mostly consists of polemics many of which accept (and use) conspiracy theories, pseudoscience and propaganda.
The prevalent conspiracist strand relates to global power-elites (primarily governments and corporations) and their New World Order. Specific featured conspiracy theories include those addressing 9/11, vaccines, Zionism, global warming, and David Kelly. Analyses of these issues tend follow the lines of the site's political biases.
Apparently, contributors to globalresearch.ca consider information sourced from anyone who seems aligned to their ideology as reliable; during the 2011 Libyan civil war the site was an apologist for Muammar al-Gaddafi, reproducing his propaganda and painting him as a paragon of a modern leader."
Old 12-26-2012, 19:09   #6
*ASH*

The Okie Corral
Old 12-26-2012, 19:14   #7
ray9898

LOL.....I need to find me a local group of whackos who eat stuff like this up. I would love to go to some sort of gathering with them just to sit back and people watch.
Old 12-26-2012, 19:16   #8
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Finally a reporter is asking questions and not simply swallowing the tripe coming out of Connecticut when it comes to the Sandy Hook event.

There are too many ridiculous assertions.

By the way, whatever happened to the man that was found and then detained by the Police Officers that arrived on scene as first responders? They found this clown in the woods, immediately across the street from the school, and he was wearing camouflage clothing and black jacket, yet there is nothing being mentioned of him now.

This man seemingly has been vetted and discarded by the Police as a suspect, and yet he had no explanation for his presence in the area expect for the fact that he repeatedly told bystanders, while being taken into custody and placed in a Police cruiser, "I didn't do it. It wasn't me. I didn't do it."

Tell the press who this guy was, is, and where he can be found, and then skeptics know nothing is wrong with the whole Sandy Hook event.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-26-2012 at 19:22..
Old 12-26-2012, 19:21   #9
nursetim

Just a point after skimming it. The dimwit who wrote the article says medical treatment by staging several hundred feet away. It's called scene safety genius. Leo's are the canaries for EMS. Sorry for the truth. EMS is supposed to stage a safe distance and wait until LEOs declare the scene safe. Blah blah blah the author is a lesson, not a moron mind you. He's less than a moron.
Old 12-26-2012, 19:22   #10
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Finally a reporter is asking questions and not simply swallowing the tripe coming out of Connecticut when it comes to the Sandy Hook event.

By the way, whatever happened to the man that was detained by the Police Officers that arrived on scene as first responders? They found this clown in the woods, immediately across the street from the school, and he was wearing camouflage clothing and black jacket, yet there is nothing being mentioned of him now.

This man seemingly has been vetted and discarded by the Police as a suspect, and yet he had no explanation for his presence in the area expect for the fact that he repeatedly told bystanders, while being taken into custody and placed in a Police cruiser, "I didn't do it. It wasn't me. I didn't do it."

Tell the press who this guy was, is, and where he can be found, and then skeptics know nothing is wrong with the whole Sandy Hook event.
It was reported and you know it. It was mentioned by the LT who was handling the press conferences. He was a pastor at the neighboring church who was found in the woods cutting firewood.

Last edited by ray9898; 12-26-2012 at 19:27..
Old 12-26-2012, 19:23   #11
Adjuster

Quote:

By the way, whatever happened to the man that was detained by the Police Officers that arrived on scene as first responders? They found this clown in the woods, immediately across the street from the school, and he was wearing camouflage clothing and black jacket, yet there is nothing being mentioned of him now.

What in the heck. I can't tell if this is serious or not. The woods guy has been in all the news media and was discovered to be the local pastor from the church across the street and he was in the woods gathering firewood.

/
Old 12-26-2012, 19:26   #12
MulletLoad

Quote:
The idiot "skeptics" won't believe anything they're told. They will believe the most idiotic and addled theories put forth by legions of misguided fools whose only skill is using an internet connection from the basement room of their parent's house.

You should know Peace Warrior.
Old 12-26-2012, 19:34   #13
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by MulletLoad View Post
The idiot "skeptics" won't believe anything they're told. They will believe the most idiotic and addled theories put forth by legions of misguided fools whose only skill is using an internet connection from the basement room of their parent's house.

You should know Peace Warrior.
Says "the pilot" that's not on the FAA's list of licensed pilots.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales
Old 12-26-2012, 19:43   #14
G36's Rule

Not to be too gruesome, but the round count in that article is probably way high. Itty, bitty kids don't offer much resistance to bullets so one bullet was responsible for multiple hits.
Old 12-26-2012, 19:53   #15
benji

He says this:
[In fact, the Bushmaster .223 Connecticut police finally claimed was used in the shooting is designed for long range field use and utilizes high velocity bullets averaging 3,000 feet-per-second, the energy of which even at considerable distance would penetrate several bodies before finally coming to rest in tissue.]

and then this:
According to Dr. Carver and State Police, Lanza shot each victim between 3 and 11 times during a 5 to 7 minute span. If one is to average this out to 7 bullets per individual—excluding misses—Lanza shot 182 times, or once every two seconds. Yet according to the official story Lanza was the sole assassin and armed with only one weapon. Thus if misses and changing the gun’s 30-shot magazine at least 6 times are added to the equation Lanza must have been averaging about one shot per second—extremely skilled use of a single firearm for a young man with absolutely no military training and who was on the verge of being institutionalized. Still, an accurate rendering of the event is even more difficult to arrive at because the chief medical examiner admittedly has no idea exactly how the children were shot or whether a struggle ensued.
Old 12-26-2012, 20:08   #16
Cochese
CLM Number 209
Most mackinest

Have a gun carrying tin foil day!

Old 12-26-2012, 20:14   #17
ray9898

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese View Post
LOL.

Last edited by ray9898; 12-26-2012 at 20:15..
Old 12-26-2012, 20:17   #18
GaGlock01

Time to let this go and move on, same with the news media.

They have made a mess of New town. How many f---ing fox 5, cnn, nbc, cbs, msnbc, etc, etc news trucks do they need to report the same story in one town of 20k people?

Last edited by GaGlock01; 12-26-2012 at 20:18..
Old 12-26-2012, 20:19   #19
NorthernAlpine
RLTW

Quote:

+1
Bren
Old 12-26-2012, 20:25   #20
Bruce M

Quote:

I never talked to anyone who had to fire their gun who said "I wished I had the smaller gun and fewer rounds with me" Just because you find a hundred people who agree with you on the internet does not mean you're right.
Old 12-26-2012, 20:42   #21
hpracing007

Quote:

Old 12-26-2012, 20:44   #22
BlownFiveLiter

Quote:

Old 12-27-2012, 05:44   #23
MulletLoad

Quote:
Says "the pilot" that's not on the FAA's list of licensed pilots.
Exactly how many tries at the FAA Airman search site for "Mulletload" before you figured out that it really isn't my real name?

Since I'm not on the list, you'd better start calling the FAA, FBI, DOJ and everyone else you can think of. I just flew almost 200 people over 6 states of Glocktalkers (nice 142 Kt tailwind). They need to track down the ISP from this post and "make a collar" for flying a Boeing without a license.

Last edited by MulletLoad; 12-27-2012 at 05:45..
Old 12-27-2012, 05:46   #24
Ohio Copper

At least we have all of them in the same post...easier to identify that way

Benjamin Franklin
Old 12-27-2012, 05:53   #25
Bren
NRA Life Member

It's a tinfoil hat jambog. A true believer posted a thread on that a day or two ago.

The Okie Corral

Last edited by Bren; 12-27-2012 at 05:55..
Closed Thread