Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-24-2012, 13:02   #21
Sensai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvov View Post
Things that make you go, "hmmm".

http://www.wwltv.com/news/eyewitness...181631351.html

NEW ORLEANS - The Quicky's convenience store in Mid-City takes its parking lot rules seriously. Very seriously.

About 4 p.m. Friday, New Orleans paramedics rushed inside the store for a man with a life-threatening medical issue.

They worked on the patient with chest pain, put him inside the vehicle, then started to speed off.

The paramedics “heard a loud noise,” and the vehicle came to a screeching halt, according to Jeb Tate, spokesman for New Orleans Emergency Medical Services.

The medics stepped out and found a boot on their ambulance.

Convenience store employees allegedly put a restrictive parking boot on the ambulance. And now it was stuck.
If I were the one with the medical problem and I wasn't dead, I would be looking for a good lawyer to help me invest in the convenience store business.
Sensai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2012, 16:26   #22
bmoore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensai View Post
If I were the one with the medical problem and I wasn't dead, I would be looking for a good lawyer to help me invest in the convenience store business.

You wouldn't even need a good one in this case. I am not saying that all chest pain calls are the big squeeze but chest pain is a legit 911 call. "minutes equal muscle", the more heart muscle that dies is more likely the patient will not only die but have live long problems like congestive heart failure. This case would be pretty easy for a lawyer.

Last edited by bmoore; 12-24-2012 at 16:26..
bmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 22:02   #23
Glock4myEMT
343 never4get

man! here in calif they are too lazy to boot, they stole the bus! yes on the call. Meth is strong.

i would have transfered the care and then have my neck and back checked as two can play the dumb game.
Old 01-02-2013, 20:38   #24
norty04

WOW I have parked in the front of a convenience store sideways on a full-arrest taking up every front spot, and no one even blinked an eye!!!! Thats pretty extreme to boot an ambulance, and for the patient it could be an easy paycheck if he goes for it lol
norty04 is offline   Reply With Quote