SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-21-2012, 21:02   #61
Leper

Quote:
Originally Posted by fnfalman View Post
So, flashlight, is it? You can't afford night vision devices. No wonder you own cheap guns and equip them with cheap gadgets.
Is that the best you can come up with? Really? All that time trolling and that is the best you can do? Sorry but I don't need night vision. I'm glad you equate lasers with night vision. So your recommendation is that I add a bunch of stuff I don't need and make a well balanced gun front heavy for no good reason? What an uber cool tactical mall ninja you must be.
Leper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 21:06   #62
LawScholar

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356145535.332201.jpg
Views:	90
Size:	9.5 KB
ID:	229825

This thread has gone full retard.
Old 12-21-2012, 21:08   #63
fnfalman
Chicks Dig It

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leper View Post
Is that the best you can come up with? Really? All that time trolling and that is the best you can do? Sorry but I don't need night vision. I'm glad you equate lasers with night vision. So your recommendation is that I add a bunch of stuff I don't need and make a well balanced gun front heavy for no good reason? What an uber cool tactical mall ninja you must be.
True operators don't operate without lasers and NVGs.

You said that the gun is your "duty" gun. Pray tell, which "duty" is that? Must not be "serious" duty or otherwise it would have been a serious gun made by serious gun makers and equipped with serious accessories.
Old 12-21-2012, 21:10   #64
USMCsilver
Boat Life ©

Send a message via AIM to USMCsilver Send a message via Yahoo to USMCsilver
Quote:
Originally Posted by LawScholar View Post
Attachment 229825

This thread has gone full retard.
Ditto.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

"Kiss my ass, I bought a boat! I'm goin' out to sea..." (Jimmy Buffett covering Lovett)
USMCsilver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 21:21   #65
Leper

Quote:
True operators don't operate without lasers and NVGs.

You said that the gun is your "duty" gun. Pray tell, which "duty" is that? Must not be "serious" duty or otherwise it would have been a serious gun made by serious gun makers and equipped with serious accessories.
Police work. I have no need to be a "true operator". Please keep on with your words of wisdom though. I honestly feel you are getting dumber with each new post.
Old 12-21-2012, 21:23   #66
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMCgs3 View Post
Do tell when your life will depend on having a mil-spec ar?

Whenever you are in N. Dallas.

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Rooster Rugburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 21:42   #67
Gunny Lingus
Think it moved

I don't mean to jump into the many pissing contests currently running, but is it me, or does the person posting as 'Leper' remind anyone else of the phrase "your mama's basement"?

Pretending to be a LEO? I don't believe it. No offense, but this just reads like some teenager posting from his mama's basement.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Hey Yeager: Youtube is NOT your friend, and DOES NOT help your business.
Gunny Lingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 21:53   #68
Leper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Lingus View Post
I don't mean to jump into the many pissing contests currently running, but is it me, or does the person posting as 'Leper' remind anyone else of the phrase "your mama's basement"?

Pretending to be a LEO? I don't believe it. No offense, but this just reads like some teenager posting from his mama's basement.
I tell you what, I can prove I'm an leo and I'm willing to put money on it. After I'll have to start a new account later on and I'll do it with a mod you pick that you trust verifying my credentials and identity but not revealing it to you. Who is willing to be some money? Or are you all the chicken's that we all know you are including you Gunny Lingus? I mean even if it's only a hundred bucks what is the big deal? All of you with your uber cool expensive hardware can afford it right?

Mods I have my settings where I can be contacted by email. I can provide my telephone number, photocopy of my driver's license, and contact information for the department admin I work for so you can verify I am a currently employed law enforcement officer.

So Gunny, will you provide some betting money and agree that the mod running this will publicly let people know if you welch on the bet? It's Christmas time so I could use a little extra money.

edit: Just sent Gunny Lingus a PM so he won't miss this. Nothing ever changes here though. This isn't the first time I've seen the forum idiots call troll when all else failed them.

Last edited by Leper; 12-21-2012 at 21:56..
Old 12-21-2012, 21:58   #69
Gunny Lingus
Think it moved

My goodness, if anything ever proved he is posting from his mothers basement, that is it.

Leper, I don't even open PM's from someone like yourself. Go away please. Isn't it passed your bedtime? Or does your mommy let you stay up late on weekends?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Hey Yeager: Youtube is NOT your friend, and DOES NOT help your business.
Gunny Lingus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 22:07   #70
Leper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunny Lingus View Post
My goodness, if anything ever proved he is posting from his mothers basement, that is it.

Leper, I don't even open PM's from someone like yourself. Go away please. Isn't it passed your bedtime? Or does your mommy let you stay up late on weekends?
You really are a coward aren't you? It's a shame. What am I supposed to say at this point? You are so sure you'd turn down an easy $100 or more? I'll deposit the funds in a paypal account and give a moderator or admin access to the same privately so they can confirm the funds are available. Or I'll simply deposit it in theirs. Actually we both can and then they simply give the funds to whoever wins the bet. Does that sound better? I'm game chicken boy.
Old 12-21-2012, 22:10   #71
Rooster Rugburn
Got Pignose?

Black Rifle Forum

Ever notice that people who say "There is no I in TEAM" are the ones always riding your coattails?
Rooster Rugburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 22:17   #72
Leper

Rooster I can cover another hundred from you.
Old 12-21-2012, 22:19   #73
GLJones

Send a message via AIM to GLJones
I really need a LIKE button here.
Niner #105
Big Dog #1004
Glock 26,30,36 and AR15
GLJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 23:12   #74
WinterWizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
ed 209 from robocop?
It appears some people know and others make stupid assumptions.

Last edited by WinterWizard; 12-21-2012 at 23:13..
WinterWizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 01:35   #75
vettely

Damn. Go a way for awhile and what the hell?

Last edited by vettely; 12-22-2012 at 01:35..
vettely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:51   #76
LL6

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL6 View Post
Don't mind me this thread has potential.

Black Rifle Forum
Damn it all, I thougt one machine was enough.
Black Rifle Forum Black Rifle Forum
Old 12-22-2012, 07:57   #77
chief63

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leper View Post
Everytime it comes out of the trunk of my patrol car on a call. That is when.

30 years? So now I'm guessing you are retired and only in need of a range gun or safe queen. Mil-spec would mean nothing. To you. Mil-spec isn't nothing other than the minimum. Personally I prefer something better but I know mil-spec is a high enough standard compared to a lot of cheaper offerings and doesn't cost much more. Some of you forum trolls act like mil-spec is a dirty word when it's nothing more than a minimum some people expect.
Yes retired 2 years ago. Mil spec appeals to many but its as much as a limiting factor as a plus. Good advertising though.
chief63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 08:31   #78
TangoFoxtrot
OIF 04-05

Quote:
Originally Posted by vettely View Post
I guess buying something without the prancing ponies does not really matter right about now. No?
It doesn't matter buy whatever comes your way and you can obtain.
TangoFoxtrot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:19   #79
Bren
NRA Life Member

Quote:
Even if you were to buy a Prancing Pony, it still doesn't mean that you're getting "mil-spec".
Seems like Colts, from a least a certain period, are most often the ones mentioned in the fine print, with "this part fits all mil spec - but not Colt...."

I haven't kept up on AR developments for some time, but I seem to recall special pins and parts made to adapt mil=spec to work with Colts.

Last edited by Bren; 12-22-2012 at 09:20..
Bren is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:31   #80
Leigh

Mil-Spec is right up there with "tactical" in terms of real-worl usefulness.

My good friend carried a "tactical knife" in Viet Nam (2 tours); a Buck 110 Folding Hunter duct-taped to his combat suspenders!

In the 1980's my USMC-issue combat boots were "Mil-Spec" and the worst quality I've ever seen. I'd go through no less than 3-4 pair annually.

That is why almost EVERYTHING in military service (small arms excluded, of course) had/has an alternative that may be approved by commanders on a batallion (or even lower) level.

It's a good feeling to know a grunt can chuck his cheap-o issue gear for better quality equipment (out of his own pocket, usually) that is still considered "approved & authorized."

Mil-Spec may be of the highest quality or it may be the lowest bidder. Always has been and always will be.
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote