Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 17:58   #251
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
Maybe, maybe not...that's up to them.

So...tell me again why you're in an MMA thread?

You have any experience on the subject?
You ever fight, even amateur?
You and your goon buddies ever find those photos of me anywhere on the internet other than here?
Ever prove that photo I posted from my own camera was photoshopped?

I'll wait...
Somehow I don't think any of your "glocktalkers" will appear.

I have plenty of experience in fights. The good thing though is that I haven't made any false and outlandish claims of being a pro-MMA fighter that I can't back up.

At some point you should take the honorable route - just own up to it and move on. It is what it is.
Old 12-09-2012, 18:02   #252
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharky7 View Post

I have plenty of experience in fights. The good thing though is that I haven't made any false and outlandish claims of being a pro-MMA fighter that I can't back up.

At some point you should take the honorable route - just own up to it and move on. It is what it is.
That's what I thought...nothing but grade-school fights you lost on your resume, which possibly led you to hide behind the brass as a career. I think you're the one who should move on, back to CT with the rest of them.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-09-2012 at 18:02..
Old 12-09-2012, 18:09   #253
Sharky7
Boomshakalaka

Quote:
That's what I thought...nothing but grade-school fights you lost on your resume, which possibly led you to hide behind the brass as a career. I think you're the one who should move on, back to CT with the rest of them.
Calm down, tantrix.

I have been calling you out on your false information. I haven't been slinging juvenile insults at you like you did above.

Trying to change the topic away from your claims does not help. Just provide the names of the "glocktalkers" who witnessed your "MMA Career" and this part of your story will be put to rest. You put the claim out there that glocktalkers witnessed you fight. Prove it true or false - here is your chance.
Old 12-09-2012, 18:10   #254
wrenrj1

What do we care, it's up to them. Everyone let it go. Geez, let them settle it on their own.
Old 12-09-2012, 18:11   #255
steveksux
Massive Member

Can't believe anyone would bet against Seagal in a no rule fight.

The Okie Corral

Randy
Old 12-09-2012, 18:12   #256
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
I have been calling you out on your false information.
You mean things you consider false because you don't believe it. Neither I, nor anyone else outside of CT cares.
Old 12-09-2012, 18:16   #257
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Tons of lies.

http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthre...ving+suspended
Old 12-09-2012, 18:23   #258
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by TBO View Post
I'm sorry that you are unfortunate enough to not have an attorney on retainer. Besides, all of us on GT know you are an angel anyway...why would an angel need an attorney at all?
Old 12-09-2012, 20:09   #259
joeyshmoey

I do not have time to ead if this has been said or not (I am sure it has). Seagal is more than capable of handling his own. Anderson Silva trains with him. That is good enough for me.

Last edited by joeyshmoey; 12-09-2012 at 20:09..
Old 12-09-2012, 21:59   #260
Mr.Reignman

I love all the "Fanboys" who don't realize at one point, there were maybe a handful of people who could even walk into a room with Seagal and not be at his mercy.

Regardless of whatever mindless actions he's done, he's likely forgotten more about training/discipline and being beaten unmercifully until he did things right. When he trained it wasn't a sport, it was a young white kid over where they didn't like westerners getting made an example of until they realized this kid is for real.... much akin to ramon dekkers.
Old 12-09-2012, 22:11   #261
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Reignman View Post
.... much akin to ramon dekkers.
Ramon Dekkers has been my idol since I was a teenager, and why I got into martial arts to begin with. That guy is a beast, period.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-09-2012 at 22:11..
Old 12-09-2012, 23:10   #262
Mr.Reignman

Quote:
Ramon Dekkers has been my idol since I was a teenager, and why I got into martial arts to begin with. That guy is a beast, period.
Absolutely.... so you can appreciate someone going to a completely foreign land and training with the masters at a very young age until THEY called him a master.

Sadly, people tend to forget just what someone is or was capable of. I'm sure, if Ramon had become an action movie star there would be hundreds if not thousands of posts every year talking about how some MMA guy who was worth his weight in gimmicks would stomp a hole in his ass with a sideways boot.
Old 12-09-2012, 23:34   #263
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Reignman View Post
Absolutely.... so you can appreciate someone going to a completely foreign land and training with the masters at a very young age until THEY called him a master.

Sadly, people tend to forget just what someone is or was capable of. I'm sure, if Ramon had become an action movie star there would be hundreds if not thousands of posts every year talking about how some MMA guy who was worth his weight in gimmicks would stomp a hole in his ass with a sideways boot.
Oh, I give Seagal his credit...he's the real deal, he just didn't pursue much else after landing movie roles. Who knows what he's capable of these days, but to go up against someone like Couture he'd better have his ducks in a row.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:20   #264
w30olds

Send a message via AIM to w30olds
I wonder if there will be lots of windows and tables in the ring? All of Segals movies involve him throwing someone through glass windows, curio cabinets, jewelry displays, etc......

Sent from my iRotary Phone

Goodness and Mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. I shall dwell in the house of the Lord forever.
-Psalm 23:6
Old 12-10-2012, 07:02   #265
JuneyBooney

Quote:

God forbid that your avatar is a self portrait.Man, you are one scary looking dude.

Let me tell you about Dc Tantrix. In Dc if Sharky is white he is in a fight each and every day to survive. Dc is a very dangerous place at night and the Latino hangs have been known to slice leo throats so Sharky may have been in a number of fights over the years. But he really should have taken them up on a facelift. Just going by his avatar fellas. Good thread here.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:14   #266
John Rambo
Raven

Quote:
Tellya what, its a very simple thing to prove and send all these people scurrying back to their holes. Lets see your ears in a picture where you hold up a sign with today's date and a note to Glocktalk.

Last edited by John Rambo; 12-10-2012 at 07:15..
Old 12-10-2012, 07:23   #267
DanaT
Pharaoh

I just want to know when the TBO/Tantrix or Sharkey/Tantrix steel cage death match will occur. I think that will settle the argument?
2x4=8, not 14.
Many of the truths that we cling to depend on our point of view.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:30   #268
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Rambo View Post
Tellya what, its a very simple thing to prove and send all these people scurrying back to their holes. Lets see your ears in a picture where you hold up a sign with today's date and a note to Glocktalk.
I know...there's a number of different ways to do it. I actually had a papaer a few weeks ago with a timestamp at the top and a note written below it, but I'd have gotten banned for what it said anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanaT View Post
I just want to know when the TBO/Tantrix or Sharkey/Tantrix steel cage death match will occur. I think that will settle the argument?

Yes it would, but do you think any of those blow-hards would actually show? Hell, I could even make it a sanctioned bout.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 07:31..
Old 12-10-2012, 07:48   #269
professorpinki
Bumbling idjit

Basically Steven Seagal would get destroyed.

Aikido's merit in real fights? Little to none, especially against people who've had any submission or wrestling training.

It'd be like watching a fighter beat up a fat old woman. Funny for all of about the first two seconds.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:50   #270
Rabbi
Lifetime Membership
The Bombdiggity

Quote:
I know...there's a number of different ways to do it. I actually had a papaer a few weeks ago with a timestamp at the top and a note written below it, but I'd have gotten banned for what it said anyway.

Yes it would, but do you think any of those blow-hards would actually show? Hell, I could even make it a sanctioned bout.
Awesome, you once again tell us you "were" going to show us...and you are the one making all the claims....yet you call everyone else a blowhard.

I dont care what you are. There may even be a kernal of truth to your claims but you still remain a person without honor or integrity.

Whenever you get mad as hell about it all, grab your rifle and head outside. If you are the only one there...it's not time yet

I cross my heart and hope not to die. Swallow evil, ride the sky. Lose myself in a crowded room. You fool, you fool, it will be here soon
Old 12-10-2012, 07:58   #271
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbi View Post
I dont care what you are. There may even be a kernal of truth to your claims but you still remain a person without honor or integrity.
Good thing I don't thrive on internet street cred like you do...I sleep well at night no matter who posts what on GT.

And btw, nobody cares what you are either. I sure as hell believe you about your claims of LE though, because you've gone to a grade-A ***hole since you announced it on here. Let's just hope you only act that way on GT and not on the road.

Last edited by tantrix; 12-10-2012 at 08:35..
Old 12-10-2012, 09:08   #272
jdavionic
NRA Member

Quote:
Good thing I don't thrive on internet street cred like you do...I sleep well at night no matter who posts what on GT.

And btw, nobody cares what you are either. I sure as hell believe you about your claims of LE though, because you've gone to a grade-A ***hole since you announced it on here. Let's just hope you only act that way on GT and not on the road.
You exhibit a consistent pattern. You get challenged to furnish simple proof, and then you don't do so but respond with distractive insults.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
Old 12-10-2012, 09:17   #273
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavionic View Post
You exhibit a consistent pattern. You get challenged to furnish simple proof, and then you don't do so but respond with distractive insults.

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
You're right, it is a pattern. The pattern is, I'm not giving them anything.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:33   #274
Airgap

Chuck Norris takes out Seagal, Couture, and all the rest of you chumps at the same time....

That's what's up.....

Old 12-10-2012, 09:52   #275
JuneyBooney

Quote:

Man, you really don't like the fellas on here. Rabbi is cool. Sharkey is too..they are just bustin yer balls.

I will say this though. Many years ago I was taught that no matter how big the opponent is...that the Motorola evens the odds very quickly.
Closed Thread