Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 12-04-2012, 20:47   #251
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post

Can someone please post that Butthurt Report?
You rang?

The Okie Corral
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 20:49   #252
maximus1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolfe View Post

Can someone please post that Butthurt Report?
Old 12-04-2012, 21:13   #253
tsmo1066
Happy Smiley

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverMore1701 View Post
You rang?

The Okie Corral
Now THAT'S good stuff!!!

Old 12-04-2012, 21:30   #254
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Are we back on thread yet? I mean after all, my Popeye's drive thru event actually happened people!
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
"Love 'Em All!!! Let Jehovah sort 'em out." - The Holy Bible
"You gonna pull those pistols or whistle Dixie?" - Josey Wales

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-04-2012 at 21:30..
Peace Warrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 21:31   #255
frank4570
Feral human

A few weeks ago I guy on the street was walking his 2 big dogs which took a dislike to me. When the dogs started dragging him toward me my gun came out. It wasn't even on purpose. When the guy got his dogs stopped, the gun went back in the holster and he never eve saw it. Freaked me out a little bit.

For too long people have said "screw NY, IL, etc" or "that'll never happen here." Yes, it will eventually. If we dont start standing up together now, it will never stop.-ilgunguygt
frank4570 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 21:33   #256
jdavionic
NRA Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace Warrior View Post
Are we back on thread yet? I mean after all, my Popeye's drive thru event actually happened people!
Were those heated seats?

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 21:36   #257
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavionic View Post
Were those heated seats?
I was in a Ford Ranger though.
"Nothing we're gonna do is going to fundamentally alter or eliminate the possibility of another mass shooting or guarantee that [our gun ban legislation] will bring gun deaths down..." - VPOTUS Joe Biden
Old 12-04-2012, 21:39   #258
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdavionic View Post
Were those heated seats?
And did they hurt your butt?
For the last time
Old 12-04-2012, 21:40   #259
Lone_Wolfe
CLM Number 226
Sandbox Refugee

Quote:
No, he's not the OP.

To those who have made the ultimate sacrifice while defending American freedom, you will not be forgotten.

RIP my friends Greg and Florence, see you again on the other side.
RIP Jeff (23Skidoo) - 1962-2012 and Gloria (Silent_Runner) - 1964-2013
FREEDOM IS NOT FREE
Lone_Wolfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 21:41   #260
jdavionic
NRA Member

Quote:
And if so, was a report filed?

"No matter how bad it gets, if you're still alive it's just another bad day."
jdavionic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 21:53   #261
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Alright, so I'm in my Ranger, the seats were pretty cool I guess, and this ijit decides to trump me on the drive thru's vehicle juxtaposition. (hey MasterShake, that means the vehicles' positions, relative to one another, and that he cut in front of me. )

So I tell the drive thru receptionist, utilizing that horn looking speaker thing on the menu's signage, "Hey Ma'am, are you there?"

To which she replied, "Yes sir, I'm here, I don't go any-^&#$!%@-where till 6 PM tonight."

To which I replied, "Awh, that sucks, you work too hard for the money, but listen, please don't give that guy in the blue four door my order as he just cut in front of me. The first vehicle back from him, I mean the Ford Ranger pick up, is the vehicle that order the 20 piece spicy. Aight?"

To which she replied, " You mean he trumped you relative to all the vehicles in my drive thru's juxtapositional arrangement?!?!?"

To which I replied, "Yes Ma'am," all the while being careful to NOT be a grammar nazi with someone who is about to prepare 20 pieces of food stuffs that I'll be putting into my mouth over the next two days or so.

To which she replied, "Okay baby, I got this, and I'm gonna keep it real."

Seriously, the next thing I know, the front seat passenger decides to get out of the vehicle that cut me off, and start waving his hands up in the air with a much macho as he could muster. I could have cared less, and was wondering if I was going to get 20 pieces of some fresh cooked chicken, or get another vehicle's order by mistake.

However, when he started trying to stare me down I noticed him. he then lifted his shirt and I saw the unmistakable handle of a either a .38 or .357 revolver sticking out of his waistband.

I cleared leather, but not the dashboard, and was watching the handle of the revolver as well as his hands as best I could with peripheral vision. He then pointed both his (empty) hands at me and we stared at each other in the eyes for a bit (think 5 seconds). My right hand on my pistol, my left hand already lifting the lever of the door, we both sat there, otherwise motionless.

He got back into the vehicle and within seconds it drove away. It was over as fast as it started.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-04-2012 at 22:02..
Old 12-04-2012, 21:59   #262
F350

Many years ago I was installing/maintaining business telephone systems and the company got the contract to replace the system in a bank in a small/medium sized town. They wanted the system changed out over night and specified the tech had to be armed, so the company gun nut got the job.

I tried to get everything I would need before the bank closed but there is always a what-not you didn't expect or didn't get enough. I was parked in back in the rather wide alley, given a key to the back door and told to never block it open or let it close on the closer, to push it closed and then use the key to get back in and pull it shut behind me.

Well the third time out just as I got out the door I hear "Just leave it open" come from the dark alley and saw 2 shadows. I was shooting IPSC real heavy and it was like the timer went off, I was in the light from the door and started my draw as I back kicked the door closed, I already had my Mag light in my left hand, ducked down and went to the front tire of the truck, turned the light on over the hood with gun hand on wrist of light hand and was aiming at a blank wall.

I went to my right side and scanned under the truck for feet, shined the light down the alley in front of the truck and saw nothing. So I crawled to the rear of the truck shinning the light under the truck the whole way, checked behind the truck and saw nothing so I went back in the bank and called 911.

There was no phone close to the back door and no windows, so I told dispatch to have the cops knock 3 time, pause then 2 times and when asked the password will be Rumpelstiltskin; which they did so I went out to talk to them and explain what happened. The sgt said to the 3 other guys "They shouldn't be too hard to spot; just look for 2 guys with a load of **** in their pants" and they took off to see if they could find anyone on the streets at 3:00 AM.

I talked with the sgt a bit and he asked where I came up with that password. I told him I was seeing a gal who was real into B&D and liked to yell "no, stop, don't etc" and that was our safe word...... It was the only thing I could think of at the time. He started off chuckling, then laughing and ended doubled over leaning on the hood of the truck laughing so hard he was crying and having trouble breathing.

They didn't find anyone.
F350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 22:02   #263
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Alright, so I'm in my Ranger, the seats were pretty cool I guess, and this ijit decides to trump me on the drive thru's vehicle juxtaposition. (hey MasterShake, that means the vehicles' positions, relative to one another, and that he cut in front of me. )

So I tell the drive thru receptionist, utilizing that horn looking speaker thing on the menu's signage, "Hey Ma'am, are you there?"

To which she replied, "Yes sir, I'm here, I don't go any-^&#$!%@-where till 6 PM tonight."

To which I replied, "Awh, that sucks, you work too hard for the money, but listen, please don't give that guy in the blue four door my order as he just cut in front of me. The first vehicle back from him, I mean the Ford Ranger pick up, is the vehicle that order the 20 piece spicy. Aight?"

To which she replied, " You mean he trumped you relative to all the vehicles in my drive thru's juxtapositional arrangement?!?!?"

To which I replied, "Yes Ma'am," all the while being careful to NOT be a grammar nazi with someone who is about to prepare 20 pieces of food stuffs that I'll be putting into my mouth over the next two days or so.

To which she replied, "Okay baby, I got this, and I'm gonna keep it real."

Seriously, the next thing I know, the front seat passenger decides to get out of the vehicle that cut me off, and start waving his hands up in the air with a much macho as he could muster. I could have cared less, and was wondering if I was going to get 20 pieces of some fresh cooked chicken, or get another vehicle's order by mistake.

However, when he started trying to stare me down I noticed him. he then lifted his shirt and I saw the unmistakable handle of a either a .38 or .357 revolver sticking out of his waistband.

I cleared leather and was watching the handle of the revolver as well as his hands as best I could with peripheral vision. He then pointed both his (empty) hands at me and we stared at each other in the eyes for a bit (think 5 seconds). My right hand on my pistol, my left hand already lifting the lever of the door, we both sat there, otherwise motionless.

He got back into the vehicle and within seconds it drove away. It was over as fast as it started.
Whoa, almost getting into a shooting over fried chicken! What's next hand grenades for a piece of watermelon.
Old 12-04-2012, 22:04   #264
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAJ View Post
Whoa, almost getting into a shooting over fried chicken! What's next hand grenades for a piece of watermelon.
The Okie Corral
For the last time
Old 12-04-2012, 22:10   #265
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

Quote:
Well, to be honest, fried chicken and watermelon is pretty dog gone good!
Old 12-04-2012, 22:17   #266
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Well, to be honest, fried chicken and watermelon is pretty dog gone good!
Old 12-04-2012, 22:26   #267
jbailey8

Send a message via Yahoo to jbailey8
Only once have I ever had to draw my weapon with the intent to use it.

I came back to my computer after a couple days of not reading these stories and saw that it was hijacked by some guys that felt they had to argue about racism.

It was the sweetest most crisp draw I've ever completed and just like that my G23 was out of my IWB holster and on target. My adrenaline was pumping as I continued to read and assess the threat level.
As I took the slack up on my trigger it appeared that it may get back on track and then, BANG, I killed my damn computer screen. Thanks guys. Now I have to use my cell phone... It's next!

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
jbailey8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 01:25   #268
concretefuzzynuts
Brew Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus1079 View Post
Sorry but I have a wife and a daughter to tend to and support. I can't spend my life slinking through other peoples posts spewing random diarrhea of the mouth around. It's a shame this post took that bad of a turn. The purpose of this post was to allow non-LEO "everyday Joes" to share experiences involving their 2nd amendment rights with others who can relate. The fact that you name-dropped me fuzzy-no nuts just shows how pathetic you really are (as if it wasn't obvious enough in your other brainless posts).....sad really.
The Okie Corral
GTDS Member #7
GOTOD Member #757
Snub Club Member #757
NRA Member

Last edited by concretefuzzynuts; 12-05-2012 at 01:26..
concretefuzzynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 07:16   #269
Peace Warrior
CLM Number 221
Am Yisrael Chai

I'm waiting for my ride, it's roughly 3 AM, and I notice a Starbucks Coffee house is open a few blocks down from where I am sitting on a bus stop bench. The buses are not running this late/early in my hometown, but that bench was a more comfortable place to rest due to the weather we were having at the time.

I decided to walk down to the Starbucks, and am about to order a Venti black, when these two girls cut in front of me. I'm like, "what the banana?!?" But since living through the Popeye's event, I didn't really care as my ride was still like 30 minutes away. In fact, at first, the time it was taking for the girls to order allowed me more time eye over those huge, made daily right there in the store, double chocolate fudge brownies.

The first girl ordered here coffee alright, but the second girl was taking way too long. You know those types with the really intricate coffee orders. They go on this spiel about half this, half that, light this, light that, non- non that, etc etc etc....

Why do people have to make making a cup of coffee so difficult? I guess that's why they are called baristas(sp?) and not coffee clerks.

After about 5 minutes, with even the eyes of the barista rolling in disgust, I couldn't take it anymore. I pulled out my G22, and while keeping it pointed in a safe direction and utilizing expert trigger discipline, I told the girl to either finish her order in the next 10 seconds, or I was going to get my coffee and brownies first.

The barista gave me an enthusiastic thumbs up from behind the counter, and then we both stared at the girl awaiting her decision. Luckily, the girl decided to let me order first. (I know what some of you might be thinking, but I had a throw away G27 on my left ankle, in an Uncle Mike's, for that contingency.)

I decided to buy all the brownies cause the first one I was handed was still warm. So with a cup of piping hot joe, and two bags full of warm brownies, I walked back down to the bus stop bench.

My ride called me and said they were running a little late. I said no problem, I got a surprise for you when you get here. I then felt my butt getting a little warm. Upon discreet inspection, I realized that I had somehow managed to sit down on one of the brownie bags. So now I had to call my ride and tell them to stop somewhere and pick up a towel or a piece of plastic as I had unknowingly sat on some brownies at the bus stop bench and didn't want to ruin the seats in the car by getting brownie stuff all over them.

Just as I was hanging up, a Cop cruiser did a REALLY slow roll by with both Cops eyeballing me. I'm thinking, great, the girl at the Starbucks called the Po-Po on me. What a liberal tool you know? Anyway, less than a minute later, a different Cop car does another really slow roll by me, this one is marked as a K9 unit, and the Cop driving is eyeballing the whole time he goes by.

Long story short, it took roughly 2 hours of explaining, along with a statement from the barista, to convince the Cops that I hadn't actually messed my pants after some telephone repair guy got the drop on me while I was trying to break into a bank where he was working at the time.

These are my only three events that I had to pull my gun, if you don't count that time I was hunting in a state up North (i.e., Georgia), but that's a whole nuther story.

Last edited by Peace Warrior; 12-05-2012 at 07:37..
Old 12-05-2012, 07:43   #270
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Hmmm, sitting on brownies not blondies makes me suspect of your motivation.
Old 12-05-2012, 09:46   #271
Infidel4life11

Once in a gas station and twice at my truck door.
Infidel4life11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:39   #272
maximus1079

Quote:
Originally Posted by concretefuzzynuts View Post
The Okie Corral
Click image for larger version

Name:	4sN1PhpTGUuvzJDtfnAKjQ2.jpg
Views:	106
Size:	94.2 KB
ID:	229450
You and your two "butt" Trolls finally have a place to get serviced instead of staying on GT 24/7 Just make sure you're there after 9:30 though

Last edited by maximus1079; 12-05-2012 at 10:40..
maximus1079 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 10:46   #273
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
Attachment 229450
You and your two "butt" Trolls finally have a place to get serviced instead of staying on GT 24/7 Just make sure you're there after 9:30 though
Does this have anything to do with the "gay gene" thread?
Old 12-05-2012, 11:09   #274
maximus1079

Quote:
Does this have anything to do with the "gay gene" thread?
If you're a troll then I guess so......trolls love attention and receiving it in the poop shoot
Old 12-05-2012, 11:17   #275
Wil Ufgood
CLM Number 263
GTDS #88

Quote:
If you're a troll then I guess so......trolls love attention and receiving it in the poop shoot
You're "experienced" do you go with a one or two hand reach around?