SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-30-2012, 09:17   #1
randr1979

20th DSAS

Nothing really new. Well armscor now makes a bolt action rifle na 22tcm, meh, what for? novelty i suppose. Also they started making 300 blackout rounds.

Nice volquartsen rifles kay Jethro (160 grand). He also featured a Glock clone (sort of) called the Tara kaso wala pa samples.

SUPER CHEAP na orig glock 19 mags (flat basepad) kay advance weapon sys P 1,200 lang, i got ten pcs. Get while you can, i know someone who will pakyaw the lot on the last day of the show.

Interesting Gamo air guns at Hahn, 7 grand for a semiauto .177 pistol that looks like a Beretta, pwede ba bitbitin ito during gun ban?

Wala pa ring PRVI na 7.62x39, twin pines jacked up the price and now it's selling for 51 at gun show price kasi 60 na daw isa.

Colt pistols at 88 grand. Geez. I suppose the feel good factor of marketing still counts for a lot for Mr. Deep Pocketz, baffles me even more when both my friends who got a colt required some sort of fiddling to make it go through a 100 rounds without a hiccup.

Shooters still making really ugly weapons. Who's the market for these things? Mas mahal pa sa Armscor tapos sobrang rough ng pagkakagawa, parang paltik with serial number.

I swear one of the girls sa may LNL is a trap.

The stores got a lot of hired hands who they did not seem to have informed that they would be working a gun show...selling guns.

I estimate that for every 10 people who came to SMX that day 7 were in the gun show hall and only 3 went to the car show hall.

BDO atm at SMX was reloaded 6 times that day, good work DSAS sales.

Twin pines seems reluctant to let you touch their stuff, what with that fence and all.

Lots of bored wives and girlfriends feigning interest.

Last edited by randr1979; 12-02-2012 at 14:14..
randr1979 is offline   Reply With Quote