Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups

SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Old 09-05-2011, 22:20   #41
crsuribe
10mm Auto

In all honesty, Nick, I don't think I've ever seen a pistol as beautiful as your Fusion. At least for my taste it is just PERFECT. Love the grips, the finish, the design, the sights, the hammer, the trigger, the way the muzzle looks, the recoil buffer, the beaver tail, the size.... EVERYTHING.

Absolutely awesome man. Everytime I see it I feel happy for you. Maybe one day I'll get one? Though it'd feel weird because you already made the perfect one and I'd hate to get an exact copy of yours and take away the authenticity from both of them, but then again I could not possibly come up with something different I'd like on mine, lol. So I'll probably just stick to a Delta Elite, which is another pistol that I really like.

Nothing quite like that Fusion though. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.

*I love USA*
crsuribe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 09:17   #42
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by crsuribe View Post
In all honesty, Nick, I don't think I've ever seen a pistol as beautiful as your Fusion. At least for my taste it is just PERFECT. Love the grips, the finish, the design, the sights, the hammer, the trigger, the way the muzzle looks, the recoil buffer, the beaver tail, the size.... EVERYTHING.

Absolutely awesome man. Everytime I see it I feel happy for you. Maybe one day I'll get one? Though it'd feel weird because you already made the perfect one and I'd hate to get an exact copy of yours and take away the authenticity from both of them, but then again I could not possibly come up with something different I'd like on mine, lol. So I'll probably just stick to a Delta Elite, which is another pistol that I really like.

Nothing quite like that Fusion though. Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaang.
Thanks man....

I honestly wasn't sure exactly how well my Fusion would turn out since I'd never before seen a Fusion (or any pistol, for that matter) with the configuration options I chose. I was STUNNED when Bob sent me the pictures as he executed everything down to the finest detail for me. It was like seeing a ghost that I had imagined but never seen in concrete reality until that point.

That's funny about wanting those same options. I remember trying to get my order in as soon as I could so nobody else had the same idea, LOL... To this day, I still haven't seen any pistol just like mine. I've seen ONE that is close but some notable differences. Thanks for the compliment, anyways.

Oftentimes, when handling it, I marvel at what a simply AWESOME piece of machinery it is. I'd wanted one for so long .... and to finally have it created and to have it perform as it does.... well, you know.....
10 Ring #1033 - Longslide #1045 - 10mm Loader #1066

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Why do I carry a 10mm?
“Because a 9mm only kills your body… the 10mm kills your soul.”
nickE10mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2012, 14:30   #43
Tazz10m
Mod Aerator

Excellent job, Nick!
Excellent discussion, guys!
Excellent thread!

I'm making this a sticky.

Find out what all the fuzz is about... seriously... get AGrip!

Brooks W. Speier

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.
Official AGrip™ Manufacturer Website

AGrip™ Installation Video

Never let anyone who is clueless about defense tell you what you can and can't do to protect yourself and others.

Μολὼν λαβέ!
Tazz10m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 10:17   #44
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Send a message via AIM to nickE10mm Send a message via MSN to nickE10mm Send a message via Yahoo to nickE10mm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazz10m View Post
Excellent job, Nick!
Excellent discussion, guys!
Excellent thread!

I'm making this a sticky.
Thanks Tazz!

Why do I carry a 10mm?
Old 07-09-2014, 21:44   #45
Glolt20-91

Thread is so good I decided to resurrect it. I have a lot testing to do with a Fusion Commander with rail. Current carry is Double Tap's all copper 155gr Barnes bullet. I'm a fan of AA#7/9, 800X, Longshot and the discontinued HS -7.

I've learned to load the 10mm for the bullet rather than what the caliber is capable of.

"Speed is fine, but accuracy is final - Bill Jordan
Glolt20-91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2014, 08:33   #46
nickE10mm
F.S.F.O.S.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glolt20-91 View Post
Thread is so good I decided to resurrect it. I have a lot testing to do with a Fusion Commander with rail. Current carry is Double Tap's all copper 155gr Barnes bullet. I'm a fan of AA#7/9, 800X, Longshot and the discontinued HS -7.

I've learned to load the 10mm for the bullet rather than what the caliber is capable of.
Thanks man!

Definitely post your results .... I'm a sucker for nice Fusion 10mms.

Why do I carry a 10mm?