GlockTalk.com
Home Forums Classifieds Blogs Today's Posts Search Social Groups



  
SIGN-UP
Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2012, 16:43   #126
Kevin108
HADOKEN!
 
Kevin108's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Portsmouth, VA
Posts: 6,941


Quote:
Originally Posted by meleors View Post
Yes, in only 5-10 years you can be making a whopping $30k per year!
In today's economy, I call that a good job.
__________________
Kevin108.com | OpenCarry.org | VCDL.org

Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a
little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.
_____- Ben Franklin
Kevin108 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 17:00   #127
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


How does one get a job without experience? How does one get experience without a job?
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 17:02   #128
devildog2067
Senior Member
 
devildog2067's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Near Chicago, IL
Posts: 15,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
How does one get a job without experience?
By applying for jobs that don't require experience.
Quote:
How does one get experience without a job?
By volunteering, or doing unpaid internships, or any of a thousand other ways to get a foot in the door.
devildog2067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 17:02   #129
Hef
Stop Obammunism
 
Hef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hilton Head, SC
Posts: 4,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
How does one get a job without experience? How does one get experience without a job?
Start at the bottom as a trainee and work your way up.
__________________
Molon labe
Hef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 19:24   #130
G-19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,237
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneA View Post
Maybe, just maybe pay hasn't been advertised. And just possibly I start people higher than most of the retailers in the area.
Then it must be something else. With so many people out of work, I just can't see a business not having an abundance of qualified applicants. Unless there was a problem with the job. Like you said it is a cashiers position, not a high skilled labor position. It don't take much to qualify to be a cashier. So finding qualified applicants should be easy. Heck, most high school kids could do it.

However, If you have a reputation of firing people or for being a tyrant it could drive the better applicants to look for a more secure job or a place with better working conditions. A lot of people would rather take a little less money for better working conditions or job security. Word of mouth travels fast and far.

You might want to take a look at your competitors and see how they operate and what kind of employees they attract. If they seem to be getting better employees, then ask yourself "What are they doing that I am not?" Then work to correct those areas.

I am not trying to insult you, really I'm not. But instead of just saying there are no qualified workers out there maybe you should consider why no qualified workers want to work for you. Just because you hang a "help wanted sign" don't mean people will flock to you. You have to give them a reason to want to work for you.

Sometimes the problem is not with everyone else.

Last edited by G-19; 11-18-2012 at 20:58..
G-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 15:54   #131
G-19
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 2,237
Did you ever find a cashier?

Last edited by G-19; 11-20-2012 at 15:54..
G-19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2012, 17:00   #132
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 39,682


Quote:
Originally Posted by G-19 View Post
Then it must be something else. With so many people out of work, I just can't see a business not having an abundance of qualified applicants. Unless there was a problem with the job. Like you said it is a cashiers position, not a high skilled labor position. It don't take much to qualify to be a cashier. So finding qualified applicants should be easy. Heck, most high school kids could do it.

However, If you have a reputation of firing people or for being a tyrant it could drive the better applicants to look for a more secure job or a place with better working conditions. A lot of people would rather take a little less money for better working conditions or job security. Word of mouth travels fast and far.

You might want to take a look at your competitors and see how they operate and what kind of employees they attract. If they seem to be getting better employees, then ask yourself "What are they doing that I am not?" Then work to correct those areas.

I am not trying to insult you, really I'm not. But instead of just saying there are no qualified workers out there maybe you should consider why no qualified workers want to work for you. Just because you hang a "help wanted sign" don't mean people will flock to you. You have to give them a reason to want to work for you.

Sometimes the problem is not with everyone else.
Where I live companies import workers by the bus load because they can't find enuf
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 16:48   #133
dwhite53
Senior Member
 
dwhite53's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Central North Carolina
Posts: 1,114
My wife and I have a theory that most of the people layed off over the past 4 years where "dead weight". People that just weren't worth keeping around.

Everyone tells me it's very difficult to find GOOD help.

So that's what's out there.

All the Best,
D. White
dwhite53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 17:07   #134
DaneA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 2,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-19 View Post
Did you ever find a cashier?
Yes, I hired two last week. It took about 100 applications or more. Part of my issues is that I'm very picky. Over the last 3-4 years I have maintained a 85%+ retention rate (employees that last more than a year).

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhite53 View Post
My wife and I have a theory that most of the people layed off over the past 4 years where "dead weight". People that just weren't worth keeping around.

Everyone tells me it's very difficult to find GOOD help.

So that's what's out there.

All the Best,
D. White
My previous boss and I used to have many discussions on this same topic. I agree that many businesses used the cover of a bad economy to shed dead weight.
DaneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 17:33   #135
JerryVO
Senior Member
 
JerryVO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Tampa, FL
Posts: 914
I totally agree with the concept behind this thread even if I am late to the game. I have been trying to fill 2 $35,000 a year no experience needed we will train you positions for months now and I can't find anyone worth a second look. All I ask for is common sense, self motivation, and the ability to learn. Some of my recent winners are:

Me: so do you have any questions for me?
Applicant: My wife did not give me any to ask

Me: So are you interested in the position I discribed
A: it sounts like too much work to me
(It is a desk job)

Me: What are you looking for in a job
A: To sit back and collect a paycheck

Me: Tell me about (ring)
A: Hello (answers her phone)

I really think companies used the economy as a cover to cut dead weght. Not everyone out there is horrible, just most of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
__________________

JerryVO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 17:43   #136
SevenSixtyTwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tampa Bay Area Fl
Posts: 2,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhite53 View Post
My wife and I have a theory that most of the people layed off over the past 4 years where "dead weight". People that just weren't worth keeping around.

Everyone tells me it's very difficult to find GOOD help.

So that's what's out there.

All the Best,
D. White
Companies have been doing that for decades. Hire too many people and then weed out the dead weight. Seems like a pretty effective way to promote productivity by competing employees wanting to keep their jobs knowing someone is getting the axe at any moment.
SevenSixtyTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 17:47   #137
devildog2067
Senior Member
 
devildog2067's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Near Chicago, IL
Posts: 15,761
Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
How does one get a job without experience?
Apparently there are at least two out there:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopela View Post
I have been trying to fill 2 $35,000 a year no experience needed we will train you positions for months now2
Most car dealerships will hire you to sell cars if you have a pulse and a driver's license.

There, that's two ideas. Anything else you want to whine about?
devildog2067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 19:16   #138
DaneA
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chattanooga
Posts: 2,502
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopela View Post
I totally agree with the concept behind this thread even if I am late to the game. I have been trying to fill 2 $35,000 a year no experience needed we will train you positions for months now and I can't find anyone worth a second look. All I ask for is common sense, self motivation, and the ability to learn. Some of my recent winners are:

Me: so do you have any questions for me?
Applicant: My wife did not give me any to ask

Me: So are you interested in the position I discribed
A: it sounts like too much work to me
(It is a desk job)

Me: What are you looking for in a job
A: To sit back and collect a paycheck

Me: Tell me about (ring)
A: Hello (answers her phone)

I really think companies used the economy as a cover to cut dead weght. Not everyone out there is horrible, just most of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
I think I've interviewed the same people.

What's the job you are interviewing for? If someone could do the work of the 2 people would you pay them $70k?

I did interview a guy once that about 20 minutes after the interview ended his mom called and said "Don't hire him, he's a drug dealer"
(wasn't going to hire him anyway)

Last edited by DaneA; 11-21-2012 at 19:17..
DaneA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 19:47   #139
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 39,682


Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSixtyTwo View Post
Companies have been doing that for decades. Hire too many people and then weed out the dead weight. Seems like a pretty effective way to promote productivity by competing employees wanting to keep their jobs knowing someone is getting the axe at any moment.
That's a very expensive way to go about things. I doubt most successful companies employ that tactic.

What happens is, when the economy is robust and growing the labor pool gets tight and quality of candidates goes down. Once hired and trained there are sunk costs to consider (recruiting, training). A "good enough" employee might not be worth firing when labor is in tight supply but he might not be the guy you'd choose again.

Then when the economy cools headcount needs to shrink and/or the labor pool improves and the company's options are different.

I've watched the oil business expand and contract several times and I'm watching my own industry deal with Obamacare. Though there are certainly some innocent casualties along the way, generally speaking strong horses get retained and the weaker one's get cut loose.

Then, when hiring starts again companies trade employees before they dip into the UE pool because everyone knows that the UE pool often contains less desirable employees.
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 06:31   #140
pugman
Senior Member
 
pugman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 6,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSixtyTwo View Post
Companies have been doing that for decades. Hire too many people and then weed out the dead weight. Seems like a pretty effective way to promote productivity by competing employees wanting to keep their jobs knowing someone is getting the axe at any moment.
CF beat me to it...

This is the highly inefficient and expensive way to do it - I like to call it the Call Center Hiring Methodology.

For years I helped interview candidates or went to job fairs - sorting out the chaff was surprisingly simple. First and foremost look at how resumes came across our collective desks - misspelled words, 5 jobs in 6 years, an complete lack of creativity, etc. I had one resume come across on Blaze Orange paper which guaranteed we would read it; we interviewed him but didn't hire him simply because his skill set (once flushed out in an interview) didn't match what we really needed. However, we did recommend him to another area which ended up hiring him - he has been with us six years.

If you want to promote productivity simply listen to employees and grant them reasonable requests which offer solutions and not problems. Case in Point: I, along with my entire department, telecommute two days a week. We used to have one day.

During the summer of 2008 when gas was the highest its ever been I wrote the proposal for the second day - I quoted all the usual stuff like monetary savings for the employee and company, environmental impact, a better balance of work and life, etc. Productivity across the board increased by nearly 30%.

For example, in my case, I drive 50 miles one way to work - whether I'm in a car or in front of a computer doesn't matter to me so directly the company got an extra 2-3 hours a week out of me (we are salaried). I fight weather, traffic and accidents nearly every day.

Some people (those who get Mondays) commonly log in Sunday afternoons for a few hours to take care of a lot of housekeeping stuff: answer emails, load/unload files, review documents, etc.

Now if they would only give us the other three days...
__________________
Now when asked when I think things will change I answer "The next time Thomas (aka the fed) robs Peter (aka the 53%) to pay Paul (aka the 47%) and Peter pulls a gun...things will change"

Last edited by pugman; 11-22-2012 at 06:34..
pugman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 07:09   #141
SevenSixtyTwo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Tampa Bay Area Fl
Posts: 2,753
Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
That's a very expensive way to go about things. I doubt most successful companies employ that tactic.

What happens is, when the economy is robust and growing the labor pool gets tight and quality of candidates goes down. Once hired and trained there are sunk costs to consider (recruiting, training). A "good enough" employee might not be worth firing when labor is in tight supply but he might not be the guy you'd choose again.

Then when the economy cools headcount needs to shrink and/or the labor pool improves and the company's options are different.

I've watched the oil business expand and contract several times and I'm watching my own industry deal with Obamacare. Though there are certainly some innocent casualties along the way, generally speaking strong horses get retained and the weaker one's get cut loose.

Then, when hiring starts again companies trade employees before they dip into the UE pool because everyone knows that the UE pool often contains less desirable employees.
That's what I meant. As the economy picks up, more hiring. When the economy cools, less productive employees are the first to go. I've watched it evolve several times over the past 30 years. It works great except when someone's brother in law or beer drinkin' buddy is kept in favor of more qualified employees. That happens a lot too. Unfortunately, that happens a lot with probates applying for union membership. Not worth a damn on the job but a good friend and beer drinking buddy so he gets the signatures needed to become a member. Then we have to put up with him until the company fires him. Down here that's pretty easy to do. Apparently, up north it's not so easy.
SevenSixtyTwo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 08:02   #142
Woofie
CLM Number 293
Disirregardless
 
Woofie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Here
Posts: 9,877
Send a message via AIM to Woofie
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuteTheMall View Post
I'd rather get back $0.75 change than $0.63, and I'm tired of all these pennies accumulating.
My bro in law runs a seafood shop and during crawfish season I help him out when I can. I get a lot of register time in and get to oversee kids on the register even more.

A lot of people like to add to the amount after it's been tendered. Some are trying to be funny, many are trying to scam the high schooler into giving back extra money, not a lot really worry about what their change is.

When I recognize people who do this habitually they receive their change back in nickels and pennies.
__________________
"Turns oit i had irrisputable proof i was out of the country" - youngdocglock

"I don't need to figure probabilities, and I don't need facts." - JBnTx

"Maybe they should drink like Woofie and come up with pure brilliance." - OXCOPS
Woofie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 09:17   #143
JW1178
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1,985
Quote:
Originally Posted by G-19 View Post
Then it must be something else. With so many people out of work, I just can't see a business not having an abundance of qualified applicants. Unless there was a problem with the job. Like you said it is a cashiers position, not a high skilled labor position. It don't take much to qualify to be a cashier. So finding qualified applicants should be easy. Heck, most high school kids could do it.

However, If you have a reputation of firing people or for being a tyrant it could drive the better applicants to look for a more secure job or a place with better working conditions. A lot of people would rather take a little less money for better working conditions or job security. Word of mouth travels fast and far.

You might want to take a look at your competitors and see how they operate and what kind of employees they attract. If they seem to be getting better employees, then ask yourself "What are they doing that I am not?" Then work to correct those areas.

I am not trying to insult you, really I'm not. But instead of just saying there are no qualified workers out there maybe you should consider why no qualified workers want to work for you. Just because you hang a "help wanted sign" don't mean people will flock to you. You have to give them a reason to want to work for you.

Sometimes the problem is not with everyone else.
You might be spot on. Even the best employees will feel insecure if they start seeing everyone around them getting cut. I have left a job because of that. Had a boss that fired people when they messed up a lot. Although I was doing my job, and I understood why he fired some of them, often it was for simply mistakes, and I was always worried because I knew one mess up, I would be fired with bad reference, and I'm not perfect, so I found a new job.

It seems that many employers think that because the economy is bad, they can ask higher qualified people to do a job beneath them, pay them a lot less, then treat them like dirt. Then they wonder why they can't keep or even get anyone decent to apply. Before I even consider applying for a job, I research the company, and in my business, like you said, word travels. There are some companies that are on the "do not work for" list for having a bad reputation. Especially if you have a reputation for messing with people's pay.


Quote:
Originally Posted by dwhite53 View Post
My wife and I have a theory that most of the people layed off over the past 4 years where "dead weight". People that just weren't worth keeping around.

Everyone tells me it's very difficult to find GOOD help.

So that's what's out there.

All the Best,
D. White
For some people, the company they worked for became the dead weight. I was layed off last spring because the company was bought out and the new owner brought in his own people. He kept a few people there, the one's that were the lowest wage and the one's he liked, but got rid of me and a couple others. The people he brought in were his buddies. It was an automotive repair and service shop. The people he kept weren't the best, trust me. I guess he found out why they were lower in pay because he just went out of business. Yup, he bought a business that had been there for 25 years and managed to close it down in 8 months!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneA View Post
Yes, I hired two last week. It took about 100 applications or more. Part of my issues is that I'm very picky. Over the last 3-4 years I have maintained a 85%+ retention rate (employees that last more than a year).

My previous boss and I used to have many discussions on this same topic. I agree that many businesses used the cover of a bad economy to shed dead weight.
If you were hunting for rabbits, would you aim at the sky? If it's a minimum wage job, don't expect perfectionist. However, hiring a cashier or anything like that, someone with great people skills might be worth a few extra bucks. It's kind of like going out to eat. The food might be great, but if the service sucks, it can ruin the experience. Right?

The other store I worked in before, we were a "low volume store" and we had the highest rating in the area for customer service, and always made high numbers. Investigations were done thinking someone was paying people to call in on the line to give artificial ratings. We also had the highest paid cashiers, which got the manager in trouble, but we had some great cashiers that customers would often go by the registers first just to say hi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopela View Post
I totally agree with the concept behind this thread even if I am late to the game. I have been trying to fill 2 $35,000 a year no experience needed we will train you positions for months now and I can't find anyone worth a second look. All I ask for is common sense, self motivation, and the ability to learn. Some of my recent winners are:

Me: so do you have any questions for me?
Applicant: My wife did not give me any to ask

Me: So are you interested in the position I discribed
A: it sounts like too much work to me
(It is a desk job)

Me: What are you looking for in a job
A: To sit back and collect a paycheck

Me: Tell me about (ring)
A: Hello (answers her phone)

I really think companies used the economy as a cover to cut dead weght. Not everyone out there is horrible, just most of them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2
Most of them are just doing their minimum to keep their unemployment check coming. Schools today I don't think are teaching about PRESENTATION which is so important. Just as long as they can pass that CRTC test and the exit exams. However, if they can't even present themselves, they won't be able to work either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSixtyTwo View Post
Companies have been doing that for decades. Hire too many people and then weed out the dead weight. Seems like a pretty effective way to promote productivity by competing employees wanting to keep their jobs knowing someone is getting the axe at any moment.
Yes, but often they forget to take care of their good employees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
That's a very expensive way to go about things. I doubt most successful companies employ that tactic.

What happens is, when the economy is robust and growing the labor pool gets tight and quality of candidates goes down. Once hired and trained there are sunk costs to consider (recruiting, training). A "good enough" employee might not be worth firing when labor is in tight supply but he might not be the guy you'd choose again.

Then when the economy cools headcount needs to shrink and/or the labor pool improves and the company's options are different.

I've watched the oil business expand and contract several times and I'm watching my own industry deal with Obamacare. Though there are certainly some innocent casualties along the way, generally speaking strong horses get retained and the weaker one's get cut loose.

Then, when hiring starts again companies trade employees before they dip into the UE pool because everyone knows that the UE pool often contains less desirable employees.
You are right, high turnover is not good for a company. A company that is one month hiring, next month firing is a sign of an unstable company, and the more desirable employees will find more desirable employers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SevenSixtyTwo View Post
That's what I meant. As the economy picks up, more hiring. When the economy cools, less productive employees are the first to go. I've watched it evolve several times over the past 30 years. It works great except when someone's brother in law or beer drinkin' buddy is kept in favor of more qualified employees. That happens a lot too. Unfortunately, that happens a lot with probates applying for union membership. Not worth a damn on the job but a good friend and beer drinking buddy so he gets the signatures needed to become a member. Then we have to put up with him until the company fires him. Down here that's pretty easy to do. Apparently, up north it's not so easy.
Damn good ole boy system reaks in the South. I think it's everywhere, but especially here. The old expersion "it's not what you know, it's who you know". I have worked with as well as known many people that would not have a job if they weren't so good at being buddy buddy.

Last edited by JW1178; 11-22-2012 at 09:20..
JW1178 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 10:27   #144
Hef
Stop Obammunism
 
Hef's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Hilton Head, SC
Posts: 4,971
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woofie View Post
My bro in law runs a seafood shop and during crawfish season I help him out when I can. I get a lot of register time in and get to oversee kids on the register even more.

A lot of people like to add to the amount after it's been tendered. Some are trying to be funny, many are trying to scam the high schooler into giving back extra money, not a lot really worry about what their change is.

When I recognize people who do this habitually they receive their change back in nickels and pennies.
I do it because getting back 3 quarters makes it easier for me to pay the toll booth later. I try not to accumulate pennies and nickels in my change cup. I also try to limit how many $1 bills I have in my wallet.
__________________
Molon labe
Hef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 19:46   #145
muscogee
Senior Member
 
muscogee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 6,841


Quote:
Originally Posted by JW1178 View Post

It seems that many employers think that because the economy is bad, they can ask higher qualified people to do a job beneath them, pay them a lot less, then treat them like dirt. Then they wonder why they can't keep or even get anyone decent to apply.
Spot on. I suspect this when I hear people complaining about not being able to find good help. Minimum wage, minimum qualifications, minimum effort. Try treating your people right or STFU. If you can't pay enough to hire good employees or get buy with the minimum, then shut your doors. You're not doing anyone a favor. The world does not owe you a profit. Don't blame everyone else. I'm amazed some places can find anyone to work.
__________________
"We don't pay taxes. Only the little people pay taxes."

Leona Helmsley
muscogee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 19:59   #146
certifiedfunds
Platinum Membership
Tewwowist
 
certifiedfunds's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NYC
Posts: 39,682


Quote:
Originally Posted by muscogee View Post
Spot on. I suspect this when I hear people complaining about not being able to find good help. Minimum wage, minimum qualifications, minimum effort. Try treating your people right or STFU. If you can't pay enough to hire good employees or get buy with the minimum, then shut your doors. You're not doing anyone a favor. The world does not owe you a profit. Don't blame everyone else. I'm amazed some places can find anyone to work.
Says the guy who whined on GT about his business failures.
certifiedfunds is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2012, 20:02   #147
NeverMore1701
Platinum Membership
Fear no evil.
 
NeverMore1701's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Amarillo, Tx
Posts: 27,486
Quote:
Originally Posted by certifiedfunds View Post
Says the guy who whined on GT about his business failures.
I still think his avatar is a pic of him taking a leak.
__________________
And if we should die tonight
We should all die together
Raise a glass of wine
For the last time
NeverMore1701 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump




All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:56.



Homepage
FAQ
Forums
Calendar
Advertise
Gallery
GT Wiki
GT Blogs
Social Groups
Classifieds


Users Currently Online: 1,025
337 Members
688 Guests

Most users ever online: 2,244
Nov 11, 2013 at 11:42