Notices

Glock Talk
Welcome To The Glock Talk Forums.

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 20:46   #721
Ohio Copper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantrix View Post
No, I didn't even know they were serving it. I was at the courthouse at the time when the call went out that shots had been fired and all agencies in the area needed to respond...then it all went to hell from there.
So you were there after the shooting?

When exactly did your vehicle take rounds? Walk me through this, please.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

Benjamin Franklin
Quote:
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and signatures about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid."
Old 11-18-2012, 20:47   #722
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
I made sense. I corrected your story. You just changed your story to match. Nice try...
I don't even know what you're talking about now. The guy opened fire on a deputy, then opened fire again on a slew of officers the next day when the warrant was served. I don't understand what you're not getting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post

After the shooting? Everyone was there after the shooting. And, multiple vehicles took rounds during the course of the standoff. This guy was firing blindly out of the house.

Last edited by tantrix; 11-18-2012 at 20:49..
Old 11-18-2012, 20:59   #723
dac1204

I do not really care if you are a cop and are trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. If you did not want to release any info then why not just say so and leave it at that.

Why keep posting fake pictures and egging everyone on? No one will ever believe you again even if you are real. That may not matter to you but it sure does to me and a lot of other people.

You say you were there that day the shooting took place but then you said that you do not work any where around there. Why lie? You know damn good and well that alot of the people here are real and would never give your info out. All you would have to do is prove it to them and then they could simply give a thumbs up.

You have been outed as a liar and you seem ok with that. I would be fumbling over my feet to prove someone wrong, internet forum or no
Old 11-18-2012, 21:02   #724
dac1204

Quote:
I don't even know what you're talking about now. The guy opened fire on a deputy, then opened fire again on a slew of officers the next day when the warrant was served. I don't understand what you're not getting.

After the shooting? Everyone was there after the shooting. And, multiple vehicles took rounds during the course of the standoff. This guy was firing blindly out of the house.
quit dancing around the question.

Was your car hit with bullets the day of the shooting. that is what was asked
Old 11-18-2012, 21:02   #725
msu_grad_121
BOOSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio Copper View Post

Popcorn, please!

THIS is going to be good, I can feel it!

Come on, "deputy, " whatcha got?
Old 11-18-2012, 21:04   #726
JAS104
NRA Life Member

GT drama. Just tuned in. And I'm totally not reading all 37 pages. I want sparknotes

Old 11-18-2012, 21:06   #727
Ohio Copper

Quote:

Everyone?

I wasn't there. Did your vehicle take rounds and was it an issued vehicle?

Benjamin Franklin
Quote:
Just being a federally "prohibited person" who owns guns and signatures about them on the internet should be enough to keep him paranoid."
Old 11-18-2012, 21:07   #728
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by dac1204 View Post
I do not really care if you are a cop and are trying to pull the wool over everyones eyes. If you did not want to release any info then why not just say so and leave it at that.
I did. But, everyone wanted bait so I served some up. Hell, I wasn't even in my pajamas when I posted the belt...I was still at work

Quote:
Why keep posting fake pictures and egging everyone on? No one will ever believe you again even if you are real. That may not matter to you but it sure does to me and a lot of other people.
I don't need anyone here to believe me. GT is not a LEO forum, and Cop Talk is a subforum with no requirement to be vetted (and I also don't talk here anyway) so why would I provide something I'm not obligated to? If you want to see people with something to prove...watch the regulars here, not me.

Quote:
You say you were there that day the shooting took place but then you said that you do not work any where around there.
I said I didn't work for an agency in that jurisdiction...I was in the courthouse providing testimony for an entirely different matter.
Old 11-18-2012, 21:07   #729
msu_grad_121
BOOSH

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS104 View Post
GT drama. Just tuned in. And I'm totally not reading all 37 pages. I want sparknotes
Negative. Earn it like the rest of us.
Old 11-18-2012, 21:07   #730
RussP

Quote:
No, I didn't even know they were serving it. I was at the courthouse at the time when the call went out that shots had been fired and all agencies in the area needed to respond...then it all went to hell from there.
Okay, you work for Rapides Parish SO.

"Comment is free, but facts are sacred." C.P. Scott, 1921
Old 11-18-2012, 21:08   #731
Morris
CLM Number
Charter Lifetime Member

Kettle corn is ready! Epic work brothers!

Certified Glock Armorer
Certified M&P Armorer

Say NO! to Washington I-594
Old 11-18-2012, 21:13   #732
tantrix
J'aimeLouisiane

Quote:
Originally Posted by RussP View Post
Okay, you work for Rapides Parish SO.
No, and I've already answered this about 50 times. Read the bottom of post #728:

http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/show...&postcount=728

Anyway, this is on page 30 so my goal is met.

This was unnecessary, but you can thank wprebeck for being a dick-head and calling me out when he should have just PM'd me and asked for my credentials to begin with.
Old 11-18-2012, 21:16   #733
TBO
CLM Number 122
Why so serious?

Bye poser, hope you get the help you need.

Seriously

Sent from the toe of my jack boot using Tapatalk 2

"If you have integrity, nothing else matters. If you don't have integrity, nothing else matters".

"A person who won't reason has no advantage over one who can't reason."

"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored."

“Ignorance is a lot like alcohol: the more you have of it, the less you are able to see its effect on you.”

Originally Posted by Rooster Rugburn:
Didn't the whole sheepdog thing actually start right here on Glock Talk? A bunch of wannabees bought a bunch of T-shirts and took an oath to defend those who won't defend themselves?
Old 11-18-2012, 21:18   #734
AA_Khost

Tantrix lives in a world where unicorns eat glitter and **** rainbows.

Please stop already tantrix! You're only digging a deeper hole.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than
those who falsely believe they are free.
― Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 signatures.

Last edited by AA_Khost; 11-18-2012 at 21:25..
Old 11-18-2012, 21:24   #735
dac1204

Quote:
I did. But, everyone wanted bait so I served some up. Hell, I wasn't even in my pajamas when I posted the belt...I was still at work
But the belt is not yours as has been proved time and time again

I don't need anyone here to believe me. GT is not a LEO forum, and Cop Talk is a subforum with no requirement to be vetted (and I also don't talk here anyway) so why would I provide something I'm not obligated to? If you want to see people with something to prove...watch the regulars here, not me.

Yeah but they can atleast prove what they say

I said I didn't work for an agency in that jurisdiction...I was in the courthouse providing testimony for an entirely different matter.
Someone asked about the surrounding counties and you said no to all of them.

So there you were chilling in your superman costume at the court house when you got the call over your radio about a shooting taking place. But wouldn't your radio be tuned to your dispatch and your county.

I know you can have multiple agencies on your radio but if you don't live near there why would you have that agency.
Hell my brother works for Henry County SO and is a task force officer attached to a alaphabet agency and doesn't even have that many agencies on his radio just GSP, Henry SO, Mcdonough Pd (where his wife works), and Henry PD.

By the way everyone I work for santa clause

Closed Thread